• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclaid

Nendo Mario pre-ordered, unsure about figma Lucina, not interested in Nendo Elsa.

Not really capturing that sassy look.

Will this do?
hIE1415800082.jpeg

Nendoroid Lingyin Huang
o0515048813125293322.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘IS -Infinite Stratos-’ comes a Nendoroid of Lingyin Huang! She comes with three expressions including her standard grinning face, a winking face to recreate her signature pose from the opening theme as well as an embarrassed face that suits her character perfectly!

Optional parts include a sweet-and-sour pork lunch box, sitting parts and bent arm parts which allow you to display her enjoying lunch time! Both her ribbon and twin tails are fitted with joints, which combined with the included optional parts also lets you recreate the running pose from the ending theme too!
Oooooooohhhh!!! (´∀`。)

The second childhood friend: Rin-chan!! ♥︎

A cute wink, twin-tails and that moe fang… everything cute about Rin-chan has been put together in a cute little Nendoroid package! (´□`。)

The large yellow ribbons tying up her hair are also beautifully sculpted!
o0515045313125294645.jpg

The twin-tails are fitted with joints allowing for all sorts of poses! ♪

Which means you can pose her with the wind blowing through her hair as she runs along… just like in the ending theme! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515046513125292764.jpg
Mamma Mia! It’s Me! Nendoroid Mario!!
o0515061513121204437.jpg

From ‘Super Mario’ comes a Nendoroid of Mario himself, following on from the previously released Nendoroid Luigi! He comes with both a smile and a serious expression, as well as various optional parts that bring out the world of Mario, such as some blocks, a coin and a Super Mushroom! ‘Brake’ parts for when he suddenly stops as well as dash parts for running are both included, and a background to display behind him is also included.

He also comes with two enemies to display with him – a Buzzy Beetle and a Boo, which allow for all sorts of fun scenes from the game to be recreated in Nendoroid size! Some crossed arm parts for use on Nendoroid Luigi are also included, allowing for a classic pose of the Mario Brothers together! Bring out the Super Mario World in your collection!
Ooooooooohhhh!!! (´д`。)

At long last the older of the world famous plumber brothers is joining the Nendoroids! ☆

His blue overalls, red shirt and ‘M’ initialled red hat have all been shrunk into Nendoroid size! Plus his round belly makes for a rather unique Nendoroid design – everything that makes Mario himself has been faithfully preserved to ensure that fans won’t be disappointed! Just like Nendoroid Luigi, his box also comes with a inner background sheet based on the Super Mario World!! ♪
He also comes with a huge variety of optional parts! (`・ω・´)ノ
o0515062913121203756.jpg

For example, he comes with a Super Mushroom, which can be displayed in his fans or just beside him! The red head with white spots might make it look a little unsafe to eat, but those cute little round eyes let everyone know he is safe to eat! This is of course the mushroom that changes Mario into Super Mario in the game! ♪
figma Goro Inogashira in Chinatown
figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver. ★
o0515044113126878882.jpg

From the manga ‘Kodoku no Gourmet’ comes a figma of Goro Inogashira!

· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· Three expressions including his standard face, a face to display him eating and a talking face are included.
· He comes with special hand parts holding chopsticks and a rice bowl.
· An alternate jacket with one side pushed aside to display him with one hand in his pocket is included.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Goro-san looks so natural out in the real world! ♡

Taking photos of him outdoors is actually really easy, and each photo can be made to look just like a panel in a manga without too much effort! Previously on the figma blog IG Sakai showed his love for the series by doing a similar real-life resturant photo shoot with Goro, but I decided I had to take him out on a Chinatown adventure myself! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515066913126878883.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------
There really are so many different restaurants and stores in Chinatown!

It’s really hard to decide where and what to eat!

I hate being unable to decide on things!!

“Ah, shrimp chili… that could also be good…”

o0515051813126879138.jpg

Oooh! That sounds like a great idea, Goro-san!! ♪

Me: “Right, lets head inside then…!”

*CRRRK*
…(・∇・ ) Hm?

Me: “What is this hard thing in my mouth…?”
* I was chewing gum at the time.

…(((゜д゜;)))

((( ゜д ゜;)))

My tooth… it chipped?!

I had been neglecting my cavities for too long it seems!!
o0515037113126879426.jpg

I couldn’t believe the terrible timing…. but there was no way I could eat shrimp chilli with a broken tooth, so…

“Goro-san, we’re going home! Without eating!”
o0515050413126879139.jpg

“W-What?!”

…and thus Goro-san and I left Chinatown behind us, with gentle tears streaming down our faces… (´・ω・`)

That aside, I once again just have to say that Goro-san is so easy to take photos with! He blends in with backgrounds so nicely!
o0515034913126879136.jpg

*Goro-san staring upon a mechanical panda in Chinatown*

Be sure to travel around with him yourself! (。・ω・)ノ゙
figma Goro Inogashira: Standard Helping ver.

・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚ ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

Just to get everyone the rest of the story…

I did really chip my tooth, and I went down to the dentist today!
o0515061813126889313.jpg

The dentist told me around three times that I have really bad cavities… _:(´ཀ`」∠):_

Today he just gave me an anaesthetic injection as I grumbled and worried… but it wasn’t that bad in the end. Now the right side of my mouth is lovely and numb! I worry how this mat affect my Live Broadcast this evening…
Preview: Mobile Suit Gundam ASSAULT KINGDOM Part.7 10 Pack BOX by Bandai
Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. Gundam has long ruled the snack shelves of conbinis and supermarkets in Japan. If you've ever been grocery shopping in Japan chances are pretty good that this series has wound up in you cart more than once!
hanzo-disappearswithninjasmokeanima.gif

Makes you wonder how many of those people in the Amiibo thread throwing around spiteful comments about figures will hold their wallets once they clap eyes on nendo Elsa.

"Oh, but it's Disney! So that makes it totally OK!"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Nendo Mario Bros have great extra parts (which is amazing considering how lacklustre some recent nendos have been), but the figures themselves look so off.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So the S.H. Figuarts Mario figs have shiny coins and a dull shelled Buzzy. The Nendo Mario figs have dull coins and a shiny shelled Buzzy.

What a world.

Also that Sinon has a dweeb face. "Oh no, what can I do if Kirito is not here?" Can't they give her a face of someone who is holding a massive rifle and a top player in the game, y'know, like she was depicted in episodes 1-3 before she met Kirito.

Thanks for the tips, I think she's gonna stick with Kirin Hobby.

And by the way, Threezero is doing 1/6 scale Mass Effect figures! So fuckin stoked!

1374348_995590383800123_640381261596200354_n.jpg

After what Play Arts Kai did to Commander Shepard I can only hope that this one doesn't get botched. Until then, I'll just stick with my bishoujo Femshep.

Went a little bit crazy today with orders and preorders, got
- Nendo Eren Jäger
- Nendo Titan from SNK
- Nendo Iron-Man Mk 42
- Nendo Iron Patriot
- Nendo Spider-Man
- Nendo Luigi
- Nendo Mario
- Nendo Snake
- SRC Gurren Lagann
I think I'm done for the month (except for Nendo Elsa, of course).

I've been thinking of getting the SRC Gurren Lagann, but I already have the Revoltechs and Riobot, as well as the SRC Anti-Gurren Lagann.

So I think I lost a tiny piece of arm on my Black Rock Shooter Strength figure, when I moved it from one desk to another at work.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... what options do I even have?

Settin

Also that Sinon has a dweeb face. "Oh no, what can I do if Kirito is not here?" Can't they give her a face of someone who is holding a massive rifle and a top player in the game, y'know, like she was depicted in episodes 1-3 before she met Kirito.
Also she's doing that "I have no spine" tits/ass pose.

Nah. LET THEM COME.
BRB digging through amiami reviews of lewd figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom