• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Md5bjbD.jpg

Somebody stop me.

I'm going to have to put my subtitle on MFC as "more money than sense" at this rate.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Finally freed Tenshi. Confirmed authentic. (It was from AAA Anime distribution stock anyway so it was a good bet it wasnt a bootleg to begin with.
But you can never be too sure about these things. Especially this particular figure.

Oh shes a cutie though!

I am so jealous. I've been trying to track her down for a while now.

bigkrev

Does anyone have reccomendation for cases/display things for single Nendos? My room gets super dusty and I don't want to worry about dusting the damn thing

Does anyone have reccomendation for cases/display things for single Nendos? My room gets super dusty and I don't want to worry about dusting the damn thing

Shit, there was a picture of a small transparent cube someone posted in one of the previous OTs that was perfect for this. It comfortable fit three or so Nendos.

kinda meh on that homura. Kinda want it cuz it matches madoka but kinda eh. I only want miki, and I already have madoka. I only got madoka cuz I was buying one for a friend at AX and I was like FUCK IT LETS GET TWO. Then I bought the last two at GSC's booth rofl. I only like mami in her outfit (the transformed ver), don't care about her in that kimono.

but I do want that devil homura. Thats PO ASAP

Whoa, which store is this??

prob rightstuf.

Yeah I just finished my 84 hours and Im just relaxing now.
im looking for figures of Aeris from Asobi ni Iku Yo

Im only a temp so im trying to make the most out of it. After I'm done i'll be playing catchup in figures and games. I bought bayo 2 and I don't even have a wii-u (friend bought one though just for smash lol). Once black friday hits, imma drop like 800 on a ps4 and stuff.

Meyneth

prob rightstuf.

Im only a temp so im trying to make the most out of it. After I'm done i'll be playing catchup in figures and games. I bought bayo 2 and I don't even have a wii-u (friend bought one though just for smash lol). Once black friday hits, imma drop like 800 on a ps4 and stuff.
I just checked, I had completely forgotten that the US price for mami was different from the non-US.

Also I'm really liking bayo 2 so far. Although, I'm not that far into the game yet...

Looking up the figure on Mandarake, you aren't going to find it any better price wise than the Kirin Hobby store (which I never heard of).

Crunchyroll has it too. SHINJI75 nets you free shipping.

I'm a little surprised pre-orders are closed for Aoba too, lol

I've used Kirin Hobby a few times. They're legit. Though with them being in the US, you'll be waiting an extra month. Your only other option really is to wait until he releases and try to snatch up one of the extras. When a figure releases, most retailers end up with some extras due to cancelled orders / declined payments and such.
Thanks for the tips, I think she's gonna stick with Kirin Hobby.

And by the way, Threezero is doing 1/6 scale Mass Effect figures! So fuckin stoked!

1374348_995590383800123_640381261596200354_n.jpg

Zerojul

Went a little bit crazy today with orders and preorders, got
- Nendo Eren Jäger
- Nendo Titan from SNK
- Nendo Iron-Man Mk 42
- Nendo Iron Patriot
- Nendo Spider-Man
- Nendo Luigi
- Nendo Mario
- Nendo Snake
- SRC Gurren Lagann
I think I'm done for the month (except for Nendo Elsa, of course).

Bombless

Went a little bit crazy today with orders and preorders, got
- Nendo Eren Jäger
- Nendo Titan from SNK
- Nendo Iron-Man Mk 42
- Nendo Iron Patriot
- Nendo Spider-Man
- Nendo Luigi
- Nendo Mario
- Nendo Snake
- SRC Gurren Lagann
I think I'm done for the month (except for Nendo Elsa, of course).

Well then, looks like you've got it all figured out. You should post pics of your knights though! I want to see the army.

Zerojul

Well then, looks like you've got it all figured out. You should post pics of your knights though! I want to see the army.

Everything is back in the box for now, I have this old-ish crappy cellphone pic on my work computer if you want, there's a lot missing (I never had the shelf space for everything either way, but at that time I was still missing a few important figures like V1 Pegasus and Dragon or the fake Sagittarius Cloth).

I'll post an updated pic whenever I figure out a new place for them and find the time to put them back toghether, which might take quite a while...

omlet

Stop you? Hit that Order button like you mean it!

Only omlet may stop omlet.

reap :(

I got that Homura last week... (and the one with a Kyuubey this week.)

I can't stop you :(

LOL you guys

just the kind of replies I was expecting to see

kinda meh on that homura. Kinda want it cuz it matches madoka but kinda eh. I only want miki, and I already have madoka. I only got madoka cuz I was buying one for a friend at AX and I was like FUCK IT LETS GET TWO. Then I bought the last two at GSC's booth rofl. I only like mami in her outfit (the transformed ver), don't care about her in that kimono.

So you'll sell me your Madoka :D?
pls

d13ae46b.jpg

preorder starts tomorrow.

oh snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom