• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Please don't post Chaika. The fact that there's no Nendo hurts.

I'll be shocked if one doesn't get announced at WonFest Winter 2015.

...then again, the anime isn't doing too hot, but Chaika (the character) is really popular regardless.

I also want a scale. Aquamarine's Chaika isn't enough.

I'll be shocked if one doesn't get announced at WonFest Winter 2015.

...then again, the anime isn't doing too hot, but Chaika (the character) is really popular regardless.

It's not? Shame, thought it must have been seeing as it got a second season .

Meyneth

I bought her too, but she'll be arriving with my monthly order. She looks great.

The sad truth is she's actually a mascot for a brand of candy.
Sad or GENIUS?
I know its like a collectable card thing, but I don't think you do anything with the cards other than trade them.

I love your room you have for figures Meyneth. So colorful
Thankuuu (ꈍᴗꈍ)
It helps that basically half the room is windows. Sunlight is so important

cajunator

Banned
Last figurine freed today. Xiaomei!

iofwI0c.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. I commented on how bad that Sinon figure posted earlier looked, but it's doubly bad when I saw there is a much better one already coming. If I was in the market for SAO stuff that would be the one to get. Actually that's just about the only decent SAO figure I've seen which is surprising considering how popular the show is. You'd think they could afford to make something half way decent, especially for Kirito.

No words for his one. Was this really inspired by the show or something they read at Comiket.

Bombless

So tonight mom returned from her 2 weeks birthday trip and I gave her the present aka Halloween Miku. Needless to say she was thrilled.

Tomorrow I will show her Elsa. I expect much squeeing.

SoldnerKei

Dat costume...
Nope

Give it to me right now, price has no meaning here.

barb looks great on that outfit dude :c
better than a skin tight bodysuit!
ok, not really but I still like it P:

and yeah, I don't care how much Lucina will cost, I have been holding that money for her since she was announced, now I can play Smash with those figmas lol

Caladrius

Finally managed to pick up my Samus figma.

Head posing is unfortunately lacking, but her shoulders, feet and hands are all nicely articulated, so it evens out. The morph ball and arm cannon accessories are great too.

I remember when I got my Len Nendo, someone said it was impossible to just buy one.
And now
B2RYVZ7IcAAKrl1.jpg

*sigh*

Forgot he came with a podium. Neat.

Isn't Cordelia a scale?

Shoot. Hopefully she doesn't cost too much.

Chrom, Inigo Cherche and Cordelia are the only 4 FE:A characters I'd really want as figures.

SoldnerKei

Chrom, Inigo Cherche and Cordelia are the only 4 FE:A characters I'd really want as figures.

Cherche with Minerva... hell, even just Cherche P:
that would complete my waifu Emblem figures... no, wait... if they made Severa too, tsunvera would be a must...

kewlmyc

Caladrius

Cherche with Minerva... hell, even just Cherche P:
that would complete my waifu Emblem figures... no, wait... if they made Severa too, tsunvera would be a must...

Shit, now I want a dragon figure.

I finally ended up playing Awakening, and picked Cherche solely because I wanted the goddamn Batman as a son. Tarja's personality is dull as hell compared to the rest of the cast....

Corrected. :V

Probably around 9 or 10k before discount.

Oh dear. Too rich for my blood then.

Well this is made by Threezero, not Square Enix so I don't really see the relevance of bringing up the PAK? Threezero's done some really amazing stuff, like the Atlas from Titanfall, I'm just really happy to see a company with a great track record get the 1/6 Mass Effect license.

I was just super salty about the PAK Shepard, it looked like absolute garbage, so I hope that this one will actually do the character justice

So tonight mom returned from her 2 weeks birthday trip and I gave her the present aka Halloween Miku. Needless to say she was thrilled.

Tomorrow I will show her Elsa. I expect much squeeing.

Man I still think that it's cool as balls that your mom is into figures.

Finally managed to pick up my Samus figma.

Head posing is unfortunately lacking, but her shoulders, feet and hands are all nicely articulated, so it evens out. The morph ball and arm cannon accessories are great too.

Probably the best Samus fig on the market, the only downside is that it's Other M. I would love a figma of Samus from Super Metroid or the Prime Games. Even a Dark Samus figure would be amazing.

Caladrius

Probably the best Samus fig on the market, the only downside is that it's Other M. I would love a figma of Samus from Super Metroid or the Prime Games. Even a Dark Samus figure would be amazing.

I would legit pay 80$US for a Prime 3 Dark Samus figma.

Scaled figures might not be for you, then.

Yeah. I mean, they look nice, but if I'm going to have something that expensive it really needs some play value on top of it. (Which is the only reason I can not hate myself for buying multiple Transformers Masterpiece toys)
I could be getting jewelry or video games with that kind of money instead.

Not a fan of Tharja, I take it? That might get you executed around here. The people here talked me into buying her figure when I had zero idea of who she was. They're Tharja diehards :p

Her daughter's better anyway. :)

Not really. I mean, her design is fine as far as "stripperiffic evil sorceress" goes, but she's excessively one-note even in a cast that largely suffers the same problem.

I wish the podium sticks to something though. It's so easily flies off.

My Sword Hand requires a figure.

Oh pooper. I was almost sold on it too.

And hopefully if Lucina does well enough they make more figures of Fire Emblem lords. (Of course they could also just end up making endless lady figures...)
Come to think of it I'd really like Radiant Dawn Ike on top of all those.

SoldnerKei

would totally buy Noire, I forgot about her... the finest girl in the whole game :u

and would make a perfect couple along with Tharja's figure... but yeah, I doubt it will ever happen :c

and talking about figures that will never happen, has anyone seen anything regarding Akame ga Kill?
an Akame figure would be awesome, but I guess the show isn't as popular to get figures

Hell, I would settle for mini figures of most of the cast as well.

Instead the best we got are keychains (which I still bought)

Arclaid

Owain, Henry, Gaius, or Lon'qu figures please. Or Hector or Ephraim.

Or best girl Nephenee.

:(

Not a fan of Tharja, I take it? That might get you executed around here. The people here talked me into buying her figure when I had zero idea of who she was. They're Tharja diehards :p

Her daughter's better anyway. :)

100% correct.

You enjoyed that, didn't you?

:(

I sort of did XD, but you know how it ends when you see a spoiler bar in this thread ='D I'm in the same boat as you guys though ;__; been waiting on a figure for the series as well, maybe the figure makers didn't know whether to make a figure of whoever, what with death flags everywhere XD

Though the series is called Akame Ga Kill, so could've played it safe with Akame but she is the plainest character in the series~

Caladrius

So if everything goes as-is I can get 3 figures for the spring of next year. So far it looks like:

Teddie Nendoroid
Mario Nendoroid
???

I'm torn between another figma (probably either Lucina or Labrys) and a Nendo. (DeSu2 Protaonist or Luka Megurine)

And my sword hand also tingles

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom