• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The big flaw of Cinderella Girls, chances of your favourite getting even a cheap figure are small because of the huge cast.

That and they seem to be choosing all the 14 year olds rather than the 18+.

Ranko...stop...hogging...all...the...Cinderella...FIGURES!

mitsubaangrymhsbc.png

ibwxZhK7XmpKxX.jpeg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Thought I was gonna miss her, I was going out the door to get my son from nursery when the delivery van arrived, but Tiki's here and she's awesome. Don't think the pictures pick it up but her hair tufts, an dress are semi transparent, she also comes with 5 individual coins that I left in the box:

Oh, almost forget the MONEY SHOT:

Based on Tiki's over all quality, I think it might be safe to order the Vertex Selvaria Bles when it goes up for pre-order...

Ultimadrago

http://i3.minus.com/ibwxZhK7XmpKxX.jpeg

That face wins her all of the idol polls!

which Cinderella girl eats mushrooms? I like her.

Syoko Hoshi. I like her as well.

Based on Tiki's over all quality, I think it might be safe to order the Vertex Selvaria Bles when it goes up for pre-order...

Nice Tiki. With Valkyria Chronicles' return on Steam, I find myself wanting Vertex's Selvaria more than before. Don't know if I'll act on it, but I am digging that sculpt.

Meyneth

Based Canada Post. They actually brought my figs early this week as well, they were estimated to be delivered on Thursday but they came in on Monday instead.
I've noticed that they also started to occasionally process the mail on the weekends too. My tracking sometimes gets updated on saturday/sunday.
Which is good because stuff gets here earlier, but is bad in that I have to wake up early.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Ranko got/getting really nice figures. Need more Kaede and Anzu~
Still eyeing that Iori figure....

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
She'll still have a longer idol career than Kate.
You underestimate just how long someone in Britain can stretch out their celebrity career.

They should hold back on the Cinderella figs until the anime. Honestly I can't really judge them based on some images so I need the show to chose a proper favourite.

It'll still be Haruka.

Meyneth

So I opened Astaroth and I'm really glad I bought her. She's the first figure where I have no idea what the source material is, but I don't care
I was pleasantly surprised with the nail polish. Usually when a company says they're doing nail polish on small/medium sized figures I have no hope for clean lines. But every nail came out nicely centered on each finger, with no splotches or paint errors.

The only problem I have is that in the pose she pushes her chest out, so her Life is more forward than her face. And if I tried to do any auto focusing, my camera would refuse to focus on her face.
But those legs and hip to waist ratio are greatt

NotLiquid

I had to knock down shipping options in order to pay off the entirety of October and I'm starting to have withdrawals after weeks of waiting for certain figs. Those Astaroth pictures ain't helping, she looks amazing and I wish she'd be here sooner but alas.

I have no idea where I'm going to fit Kyoko on my shelf.

Caladrius

The Lucina figma looks nice. Face is too smooth for my liking, so if I ever got it I'd probably keep the mask on.

Part of me wants to get my sister the Elsa Nendo but that's a horrible can of worms to open.

After what Play Arts Kai did to Commander Shepard I can only hope that this one doesn't get botched. Until then, I'll just stick with my bishoujo Femshep.
Well this is made by Threezero, not Square Enix so I don't really see the relevance of bringing up the PAK? Threezero's done some really amazing stuff, like the Atlas from Titanfall, I'm just really happy to see a company with a great track record get the 1/6 Mass Effect license.

Cross posting from ComicGAF

GF woke me up when she saw this on BabsDraws' Instagram account.

Batgirl B&W
Sept 2015

This was posted in both threads last night. So slow. You should come by more often. :D

So I opened Astaroth and I'm really glad I bought her. She's the first figure where I have no idea what the source material is, but I don't care

I bought her too, but she'll be arriving with my monthly order. She looks great.

The sad truth is she's actually a mascot for a brand of candy.

RMI

Banned
I also ordered the FigFIX, but I'm probably going to hold out on the figma to see if I can just get her preowned for cheaper later. She doesn't look that great :-/ . I mostly just want the accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom