• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for Christmas, my sister gifted me 3 new figs of Eaglemoss' Classic Marvel Figurine Collection. :)

8514089598_76ee7a6d65_z.jpg

Dani Moonstar

8451819190_0746b6633f_z.jpg

Vance Astro

76474yed%2B002.jpg

Destiny

Was pretty excited!

I also got a Dr. Doom piggy bank:

Can make actual photos some time tomorrow maybe. :3

So, for Christmas, my sister gifted me 3 new figs of Eaglemoss' Classic Marvel Figurine Collection. :)

Was pretty excited!

I also got a Dr. Doom piggy bank:

Can make actual photos some time tomorrow maybe. :3
Nice to see a fellow Eaglemoss collector. I've got nearly 100 of those things between both DC and Marvel (including plenty of the big limited edition ones).

I stopped after I completed the Batman Chess Set. The figures they are releasing now are such a massive step down in quality that I just lost interest. I still buy an odd one here or there if it looks good.

Nice to see a fellow Eaglemoss collector. I've got nearly 100 of those things between both DC and Marvel (including plenty of the big limited edition ones).

I stopped after I completed the Batman Chess Set. The figures they are releasing now are such a massive step down in quality that I just lost interest. I still buy an odd one here or there if it looks good.

I've got around 100 only from Marvel's side (including a few of the bigger specials as well), since I'm not that much into DC. And yeah, it was a say day when they cancelled both the DC and the Classic Marvel collections. Those figs are really pretty.
I hope to complete the collection soon as well.

Toki767

Saw this Alter Yukiko looking around Little Tokyo. If I didn't already have it I would've bought it. Price seems cheap too.
B5z3YxdCIAA21TM.jpg

And I'm so tempted to get these two...wish there was a Zelda.
B5z5gbSCIAEWJNn.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
Yeah I definitely need it. But it's megahouse so it might go cheap. I'm willing to pay 7k for it, especially with today's exchange rate, But if it drops down to 5k or 4k?

Wanderer5

Mega Swampert came in the mail today.

DSCN0438_zps1587074a.jpg

DSCN0436_zpsfe8dfb34.jpg

DSCN0437_zpsab662999.jpg

Those top fins are a bit mess up (in fact I think it common with the plush, judging from most pics online of it), but otherwise it so nice!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Made my first Mandarake order - Nendoroid KanColle Kaga and Nendoroid KanColle Akagi for 4500 yen each.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Honey is back in stock in both Mandarake and Amiami. Do I order or hope for a cheaper price. Hmm.

Yeah I definitely need it. But it's megahouse so it might go cheap. I'm willing to pay 7k for it, especially with today's exchange rate, But if it drops down to 5k or 4k?
If you pass her now your gonna be like this if her price doesn't go down:
7ZowhqV.gif

If you get her now your gonna be like this:
XOHtadq.gif

That said I don't think Honey is gonna be in DC Elf territory, but she will be lonely on your shelf without Dandy looking after her....

My EMS shipped Space Dandy and Honey have been stuck in UK customs since the 18th, everything I ordered SAL arrived at my doorstep already...

Until you spend $500 on a single item, you haven't really gone deep yet, so don't worry your doing just fine...

kewlmyc

So, uh.....I kind of went off the deep end with this stuff. It has been a perfect storm of a big Christmas bonus and a ton of Amazon gift cards received yesterday.

Currently en route:

And currently pre-ordered:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well that didn't take long.... You dipped your toe into the figure buying pool, then proceeded to belly flop into it.

Welcome to the cult club, Acid.

Kirigiri is a great figure btw.

Acid08

Banned
Well that didn't take long.... You dipped your toe into the figure buying pool, then proceeded to belly flop into it.

Welcome to the cult club, Acid.

Kirigiri is a great figure btw.

Yeah she looks awesome. She was also to most expensive of the bunch($90). The rest were $40-$60.

omlet

Haha, Acid's resistance melted. Bueno.

Professor Renegade and phoenix296, I got your Red nendos shipped out today. PM incoming with more details.

taoofjord

Hey all, I'm new to Figure GAF and high-end figures in general. For Christmas I was fortunate enough to receive Red, Luigi, Isabelle and Wind Waker Link Nendoroids as well as the Figma Samus and Stack Stack Kirby. I really love all of them and have my eyes on picking up the Skyward Sword Link down the road as well as the Mario Nendoroid when it comes out next year.

I also love old school/classic anime robots and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations on figures to check out. They've gotta be reasonably affordable (I'm not spending $125+ on any figure no matter how mind-blowingly amazing the SoC DX Mazinger Z figure is.)

Thanks for the help :)

Acid08

Banned
Hey all, I'm new to Figure GAF and high-end figures in general. For Christmas I was fortunate enough to receive Red, Luigi, Isabelle and Wind Waker Link Nendoroids as well as the Figma Samus and Stack Stack Kirby. I really love all of them and have my eyes on picking up the Skyward Sword Link down the road as well as the Mario Nendoroid when it comes out next year.

I also love old school/classic anime robots and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations on figures to check out. They've gotta be reasonably affordable (I'm not spending $125+ on any figure no matter how mind-blowingly amazing the SoC DX Mazinger Z figure is.)

Thanks for the help :)

Don't know if you like Gunbuster but I just bought the Bandai Tamashii Nations Gunbuster for $45. It hasn't come in yet but everything I've read on it seems to point to it being really cool. That whole Super Robot Chogokin line is supposed to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom