• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauke

Sorry for the poor quality photos.

15949551828_3bb993032e_z.jpg

also, please help me. I hope I have more room in whatever house I moved to when my dad moves because they're taking over my room.There's a full stack behind the front one on the left and I've got a few bigger nendo boxes and scale boxes both above them on a shelf and in another room.

Your cat have an eye on Saori lol.

Also that tall stack of nendo boxes...

Bittercup

Yay I just bought this figure:
144366.jpg

I don't know who she is and haven't played the game but I like her design. I thought she was sold out in most stores but amazon.co.jp still sells her for only ¥7628.

Since I stopped buying expensive collector's edition for games I finally have more money to buy those awesome figures.
Just need the Dragon's Crown Elf now. I hope I don't miss her re-release but I have to wait until next month. Already a too expensive December for me.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
also, please help me. I hope I have more room in whatever house I moved to when my dad moves because they're taking over my room.There's a full stack behind the front one on the left and I've got a few bigger nendo boxes and scale boxes both above them on a shelf and in another room.

Pray for an attic, or a crawl space, or throw them all away, just think of all the homeless people you could help that could tape all those boxes together and create a little cardboard box town...

Yay I just bought this figure:
144366.jpg

I don't know who she is and haven't played the game but I like her design. I thought she was sold out in most stores but amazon.co.jp still sells her for only ¥7628.

Since I stopped buying expensive collector's edition for games I finally have more money to buy those awesome figures.
Just need the Dragon's Crown Elf now. I hope I don't miss her re-release but I have to wait until next month. Already a too expensive December for me.
tumblr_static_fire_emblem_awakening_cover_art.jpg

Should play it whenever you get the chance/3DS =D

Omg that Nendo stack <3

Yaari

Just received GSC Makise Kurisu! No custom fees either. So that's more money to waste on the Part 2 PSN sale early January! Tsurugi should arrive tomorrow.

Impotaku

Giant Jibanyan finally arrived, will look forward to building him. Due to the vast size of the thing painting the details will be super easy this time
IMG_0426%20res.jpg

omlet

She's a cutie. She has issues with posing, however. She doesn't want to stand up straight. I ended up using her kneeling position. Also her hat just won't stay on. But totally worth, as RO is one of my favorite games of all time.

She is, and she comes with poring! And although I played monk more than anything, cleric classes were my mains in RO. I guess I will see how the posing plays out. I'm OK with the hat not staying on (I like the hairband look better anyway).

I think AmiAmi posted their update for the night about 15 minutes ago. That was a little early, and I was in the shower. I'm pretty sure the lingering [Pre-Owned] Tag means I just missed Yoshino again. I swear someone must be botting that page.

Have you set up a figinstock notification yet? It won't keep you from needing a shower but it might help you catch the fig you're after. Also, welcome aboard.

Ultimadrago

For the record, she hates Asmodeus b/c she thinks her boobs are ridiculously huge and also hated Amazon b/c her "boobs are way too out there"

Both apt observations.

StayNendo, etc.

Femto.

Welp, I thought Asuka would be my last splurge of 2014.
But I just paid for Tharja that came up pre-owned (A/B) on AmiAmi for 8k.

I originally only had the Jubilee bishoujo for Dec, but ended up getting nendo red, Cammy bishoujo, Asuka Jersey Ver., and now Tharja.

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I originally only had the Jubilee bishoujo for Dec, but ended up getting nendo red, Cammy bishoujo, Asuka Jersey Ver., and now Tharja.

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

You did good. Tharja <3

Settin

¯_(&#12484;)_/¯
Mmm, Tharja.

Fawoosh

Banned
I'd like to add a Catwoman figure to my shelf. I've always thought she was an interesting character and has had some great designs. My favorite is Adm Hughes' Catwoman.

Catwoman-Adam-Hughes-e1295473990912.jpg

I've recently seen this figure at my local comic shop. It's not the exact same design, but it's really close. Is this the closest I'm get to get to a Hughes Catwoman without spending a fortune?

PC046110.JPG

SoldnerKei

FigureGAF |OT4| ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

lol

and to everybody who bought Tharja, you did the right thing, protip, never user her base unless you want a dust magnet lol

now time to wait for that Dizzy figure to arrive, hopefully they will make an Elphelt figure too

Bombless

Aww yssss.

Amiami said:
We have confirmed your payment and shipped the following order to you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(In-stock)figma - Racing Miku 2013 EV MIRAI ver. | 3,800.- | 1 | 3,800.-
(In-stock)ex:ride - Spride.06 Racing Miku TT Zero 13 | 4,950.- | 1 | 4,950.-
(In-stock)figma - TV ANIMATION BLACK ROCK SHOOTER: Chariot TV Animation ver. | 5,380.- | 1 | 5,380.-
(In-stock)Excellent Model RAHDXG.A.NEO - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Tieria Erde 1/8 Complete Figure | 7,080.- | 1 | 7,080.-
(In-stock)MARVEL BISHOUJO - Jubilee 1/7 Complete Figure (w/First Production Bonus: Original Comic Sunglasses) | 6,230.- | 1 | 6,230.-
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we wait.

That Catwoman artwork is ace. The figure you posted though..yeesh.

omlet

I don't know if I'll get the FEA Cordelia or not. She was one of the characters I didn't really get attached to in the game, but her design is still pretty nice, and it's MF so it should be good quality. Going to depend on prototype and price. Regardless of whether or not I purchase it, I'm hoping it does well to encourage more FE figures getting made.

no tracking number for the KOS-MOS I bought off of amazon...this is going to be fun

The agony of not knowing if it's on track will be balanced out by the fun of the surprise delivery time!

kewlmyc

Will they update their store this week? They only mention shipping/customer interaction. I would assume the store would still update with stock.

No, they're closed all this week. No updates. It's usually why the Monday they return, they have nearly 13 pages of preowned items. That's how it was last year at least.

omlet

Happy that Ami sent my order this morning considering they are taking the week off.

I have 4 SAL Registered deliveries from as far back as December 11 that are still shown as sitting in sort facility in Japan lol :(

No, they're closed all this week. No updates. It's usually why the Monday they return, they have nearly 13 pages of preowned items. That's how it was last year at least.

Oh God. My wallet is going to feel so lonely.

I usually say there's nothing I'm looking to find when they do their big preowned updates, but then I usually find something to buy, anyway. Looking forward to their new year's update.

Aww yssss.

Now we wait.

That Catwoman artwork is ace. The figure you posted though..yeesh.

So curious as to how Tieria will end up looking in person. Mind posting impressions when you receive him? I've been on the fence about the figure and might just pick him up if he comes out well.

What happened? :(
well...my grandpap for some reason thought he was supposed to be at my moms at noon, not breakfast. So no grandparents for christmas morning. Then over to my other grandmas at noon with my brother, who bailed at 2PM. This upset me a lot since my dad died he (my dad) was the last one to really visit my gram often and this is the second holiday in a row my brother bailed before dinner. My uncle didnt make it in time for dinner as he had a party he was at with my aunt and cousins, so Christmas dinner at my grandmas was all of 2 people

Then went to my uncles on my moms side for the big extended family night and it was...ok. I took my Wii U and convinced people to play smash brothers so I had a decent time there

Awful year for gifts as well though. 2 Amiibos, littlebigplanet 3 (from my gram), and steins;gate complete series. Besides that 4 T-shirts, 3 of which I won't wear, a stupid apparently expensive blown glass dragon my mom bought at the renaissance festival and thought would make a great replacement for this hanging ornament in my kitchen that was left by the previous owner. I did hang it there, but it looks dumb. A drinking horn (its kindve cool I guess but I dont drink).

My family (outside of my brother who exchanged gifts with me in like october when we just bought eachother civilization BE) are terrible at getting me gifts, and I tend to expect it, but at least get the main thing from my mom I ask for (this year was far cry 4, but she skipped it...). I try not to dwell on gifts, but for some reason this year it was hard. Probably because my brother was sitting next to me opening a PS4 and a year of PS+ from his girlfriend.

The worst was dinner at my grandmas though. I felt so bad for her. Holidays have a tendency to make me feel lonely, but that dinner just made it ten times worse.

kewlmyc

well...my grandpap for some reason thought he was supposed to be at my moms at noon, not breakfast. So no grandparents for christmas morning. Then over to my other grandmas at noon with my brother, who bailed at 2PM. This upset me a lot since my dad died he (my dad) was the last one to really visit my gram often and this is the second holiday in a row my brother bailed before dinner. My uncle didnt make it in time for dinner as he had a party he was at with my aunt and cousins, so Christmas dinner at my grandmas was all of 2 people

Then went to my uncles on my moms side for the big extended family night and it was...ok. I took my Wii U and convinced people to play smash brothers so I had a decent time there

Awful year for gifts as well though. 2 Amiibos, littlebigplanet 3 (from my gram), and steins;gate complete series. Besides that 4 T-shirts, 3 of which I won't wear, a stupid apparently expensive blown glass dragon my mom bought at the renaissance festival and thought would make a great replacement for this hanging ornament in my kitchen that was left by the previous owner. I did hang it there, but it looks dumb. A drinking horn (its kindve cool I guess but I dont drink).

My family (outside of my brother who exchanged gifts with me in like october when we just bought eachother civilization BE) are terrible at getting me gifts, and I tend to expect it, but at least get the main thing from my mom I ask for (this year was far cry 4, but she skipped it...). I try not to dwell on gifts, but for some reason this year it was hard. Probably because my brother was sitting next to me opening a PS4 and a year of PS+ from his girlfriend.

The worst was dinner at my grandmas though. I felt so bad for her. Holidays have a tendency to make me feel lonely, but that dinner just made it ten times worse.

Sorry to hear about the grandma situations. I hate it when family members neglect each other.

Einbroch

Banned

That sucks. :( I went to my fiance's family for Christmas and her grandma told me that she didn't approve of me because I wasn't a Christian Boy, so I feel ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom