• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

This figure still has Tony Taka awful-face.

They all have the Tony Taka face. I was shocked she wasn't dark haired as well.

Edit : And yes, I will post pictures of Tieria, though MFC is bound to have better pictures and faster. I don't expect the package to land before the 20th at least.

Only a placeholder until I find a good valentine Miku!
If only you didn't just want Miku only:
%E3%81%A1%E3%82%87%E3%81%93.jpg

or
http://amiamiblog.com/?tag=Valentine%27s+Day
Last Post for 2014 ★ Thank you so much for a great year!
Good day to you all.

Kaho-tan, here! (@gsc_kahotan) And even though I eat plenty of sweets as it is, I’m afraid of looking at the scale for the next few days.

But as they say, you grow a bit more with each passing year! (Be that in width.)

Well then, today is the very last post of 2014! (`・ω・´)

I’d like to thank you all for reading the Kaho-tan blog this year!

We’ll do something a bit different than last year, and finish off this year’s blog with the interview of 3 certain individuals.

We’ll take a look back at the top ranking blog entries and best selling products next year!

So, on to the first interviewee!

Here he is, supporting Good Smile’s very first domestic factory (Lucky Factory), and with a magnificently husky voice!

【Tori-Bird】(Lucky Factory, GSC Manufacturing Dept.)
o0515043313170199223.jpg

1 Please share with us again your thoughts on being stationed at Lucky Factory!
Up until now, figure production was entrusted entirely to Chinese factories. We want to thoroughly manage the manufacturing process, to continue making a consistent finished product – we do have a lot of assurance in our factories now, but we’ve also begun to realize that there are technological constraints. In order to continue making figures in the future, we’ve got to be able to control every aspect of the manufacturing process. In addition to understanding the costs and turnover time, we must also continue improving product quality. The talk of Lucky Factory couldn’t have come at a better time, and I immediately asked to be transferred.In order to prove myself to the people at Good Smile who trusted me with the position, as well as to everyone who has high hopes for the domestic factory, I promise to put all I’ve got into creating products you can be proud of!
Preview: -Kan Colle- Kitakami Kai 1/8 Complete Figure by ques Q

pmIVI8l.jpg

tzKs6UX.jpg

Just got this today. Surprised there were a few still out there in the wild (it originally came out in 2007!), so got it from DragonTrading via Amazon for $75.
Already emailed them though cause even though it's listed as new, I'm thinking this was an opened piece at some point (more than likely refurbished stock). I'm fine with this except it's missing the Brute Armor Shoulder pad that's supposed to sit at MC's feet :/

Already emailed them, so let's see what they say...

taoofjord

My SRC Gurren Lagann came in today and as my first SRC I'm absolutely floored. I think I'm a real believer in die cast now and instead of getting the Getter 1 SRC I may got for the SOC or Sentinel. Ughhh.

Anyway, question: maybe this this a usual thing with SRC's but the holes in his alternate hands are small and are not going into the joint even when I put a little extra force behind it. Any recommendations on the best way to loosen it up without damaging the parts?

george_us

Just got this today. Surprised there were a few still out there in the wild (it originally came out in 2007!), so got it from DragonTrading via Amazon for $75.
Already emailed them though cause even though it's listed as new, I'm thinking this was an opened piece at some point (more than likely refurbished stock). I'm fine with this except it's missing the Brute Armor Shoulder pad that's supposed to sit at MC's feet :/

Already emailed them, so let's see what they say...
Nice pick up and welcome to FigureGAF!

You can do it. No no, I don't mean resist, I mean get them all.

On one hand, it'll probably be cheaper and less stress free than collecting Amiibos.

On the other hand, it'll probably take years since I probably only seen like 20% of all the figures ever up for sale.

I'm thinking about getting that Miss Monochrome nendo. She's a cutie. Was also looking at Chris Yukine because the weapons are funny, but I'm not crazy about a 5k nendo.

Also, that Watamote nendo is going for over 10k now!? Jesus FUCK!

kewlmyc

I'm thinking about getting that Miss Monochrome nendo. She's a cutie. Was also looking at Chris Yukine because the weapons are funny, but I'm not crazy about a 5k nendo.

Also, that Watamote nendo is going for over 10k now!? Jesus FUCK!

She has the most original faces I've seen on a nendo. Plus her source material isn't that popular (heh), so I doubt they made a lot of her. Most people are probably buying her for the faces.

She has the most original faces I've seen on a nendo. Plus her source material isn't that popular (heh), so I doubt they made a lot of her. Most people are probably buying her for the faces.

I watched Watamote, it was one of the most uncomfortable anime viewings I've ever experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom