• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Guess I'll need to keep an eye out for it.

(...now this is going be my third one ordered and I haven't even gotten the first two yet. This is like my art book collection all over again. xd)

Every time you get into a new line, the same thing will happen. The reality is when your orders arrive instead of feeling satisfied you'll find that your already looking for your next pick up...

For me it was, "Yay, Tiki's here".
Unboxed, pics taken, placed on shelf and then, "Hmmm, need more space gals"...
It's the circle of life...

omlet

I'm glad no one was talking smack about mai waifu Nowi while I was away.

I remember when I got my Len Nendo, someone said it was impossible to just buy one.

I laughed.

And now
B2RYVZ7IcAAKrl1.jpg

*sigh*

Don't worry, everyone but you expected this.

RMI

Banned
Ever bought a figure you hid away because it was too lewd and you forgot about it?

Yeah.

nope. I was tempted to pre-order the orchid seed Panty but realized I would never ever display that thing anywhere, so what's the point?

Meyneth

Erghh
Cu-poche School uniform Homura is also for April...

So that would be:
Racing Miku + Maiko Mami + Sakura + Elin + Cu-poche Homura = ~$650

I could buy a bjd for that money! I might crumble on elin though. After all, how often are you around when a new company starts up?
I wish they were doing Bayo 2 Bayonetta though. I like her short hair and blue theme better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom