• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Scrubs-john-c-mcginley-31479661-273-205.gif

Hey guys, WonFes is in a month.

GK tears incoming.
Can't wait. Hope for some more Tales, Persona, Danganronpa, and Chaika. Maybe a new set of Durarara figures to go with the new season.

StayDead

StayDead and I are going to have a lot of fun shortly.

50+ Nendos to assemble after a move. ayyyyyyyyyy

I can't assemble all mine at once since I'm moving again a few months after (dads currently renting, wants their own house) so I'll just get my newer nendos out I think.

Wanderer5

Sakura and Godoka were the hardest nendos for me to set up and that's mostly because their poses involve being lifted up by the support arm and thus weight also becomes a factor.

Yeah Godoka sure looks like she could be a pain to pose heh.

One thing I keep meaning to do is get one of those hardware storage things with loads of tiny little trays, meant to be used for screws and small parts, but to use it for nendo parts instead:

FAIPAN24.jpg

As it is, I just shove unused parts back in the box, which makes it a pain if I ever want to re-pose a nendo or whatever.. would be handy to have them neatly ordered. Would need to label each small tray though, otherwise it might turn into a nightmare trying to find the right one...

One thing I keep meaning to do is get one of those hardware storage things with loads of tiny little trays, meant to be used for screws and small parts, but to use it for nendo parts instead:

As it is, I just shove unused parts back in the box, which makes it a pain if I ever want to re-pose a nendo or whatever.. would be handy to have them neatly ordered. Would need to label each small tray though, otherwise it might turn into a nightmare trying to find the right one...

Hmm not a bad idea. I put it all back in the box as well...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I use those bags they hand out at airports for liquids to store my parts together. Free and resealable. ;)

I think we should ask our resident Lego (small pieces, everywhere ;D) man Ryuuroden, I'm sure he'll have plenty of advices on how his Lego pieces are stored and is applicable here =P

Bombless

FAIPAN24.jpg

Man, one of these with covers to avoid dust would rock. Nendos and figmas have craploads of extras...

Kikirin

I recently finished watching Steins;Gate and the need for a Kurisu figure is (re-)ignited. Took a liking to the Kotobukiya gears one, but it seems I'm four years too late and facing a 100% markup.

How 2 D-Mail OTL

omlet

Some more stuff I ordered early/mid December is finally showing up. :D

Nendoroid Millhiore Biscotti arrived yesterday. She's very cute but more difficult than Leon to set up on her bird mount. I had time to unbox but not to really mess with many poses or take pictures.

And today I picked up two more from the post office, Alice (Touhou) and Ricotta (DOG DAYS).

Five other nendos are still in transit, but all via SAL so might be a while. And then Amatsukaze and Naruko are 2 weeks away.

NENDOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOORM

I recently finished watching Steins;Gate and the need for a Kurisu figure is (re-)ignited. Took a liking to the Kotobukiya gears one, but it seems I'm four years too late and facing a 100% markup.

How 2 D-Mail OTL
I think I paid $65 for the gears kurisu. Had it on my wishlist on MFC and bought it from another user there. I fucking love it. So I recommend that

Is it all right to say that I like Kara better ?
Im not a comic book fan, and honestly dont like either of them.

Makes me wonder if Marvel is just going to get rid of every sexy design at this point though

How 2 D-Mail OTL
Get the gsc one. I have both gsc and koto and the original gsc is best

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So now I find out there are even more Kancolle nendos than I realised. A whole bunch of those demonic looking nendos were from this series as well. This is ridiculous!

Where's my Mitsuba!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom