• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news I finally caved on this cutie during a moment of weakness.

iHzyxE8Zp35js.jpg

omlet

Part of me is still secretly hoping that Amiami does a big preowned update and I can grab a few of the kancolle nendos in one fell swoop before I can talk myself out of it. I want Hiei/Kongo/Kirishima/Akagi/Kaga for their accessories...

My first experimental SAL order arrived!

No customs charges or handling fee, amazing. It took about a week longer than EMS, but I can handle that in future if it means I'm not spending out money on handling fee nonsense or whatever.

I'll get unboxed photos taken eventually...

Almost bought this Miku+Bike, but got her instead:

Also, about this shipgirl/nendo talk, I discovered that I'm more of a scale/figma guy, rather than a nendo one. I wish I could cancel some of my nendos coming, but eh.

Femto.

Also, about this shipgirl/nendo talk, I discovered that I'm more of a scale/figma guy, rather than a nendo one. I wish I could cancel some of my nendos coming, but eh.

I've discovered that I like nendos more, but when I started collecting I preffered figmas over nendos. Only exceptions I'll have with figmas now will be video game related ones (like Snake) and the Berserk figmas. I have a couple of Fate ones, Saber 2.0 will probably my last figma outside of what I mentioned.

Still prefer scales overall.

omlet

I'm still definitely more of a scale guy, too, but I have seen the nendo light. If I could only have one or the other it would be scale figures, but why not both?

Not everyone can have good taste, I suppose.

Yep, unfortunately.

Yeah, I know that's a bit extreme, but at least that would leave more money for Figmas.

I've discovered that I like nendos more, but when I started collecting I preffered figmas over nendos. Only exceptions I'll have with figmas now will be video game related ones (like Snake) and the Berserk figmas. I have a couple of Fate ones, Saber 2.0 will probably my last figma outside of what I mentioned.

Still prefer scales overall.

My problem with nendos is that they are a PITA to get in a cool/good position. Figmas are a pain too, but after trying with both IMO nendos are a lot harder and bothersome.

I'm still definitely more of a scale guy, too, but I have seen the nendo light. If I could only have one or the other it would be scale figures, but why not both?

In my case, because of money.

Do they just drop off boxes?

Einbroch

Banned
HOLY SaSDASNMDKASDMAKS.

Shipped last night at 6:00PM local time. At 11AM this morning, it's already on the way to Indianapolis from Ohio.

What the actual fuuuu. dhl2fast4me.

Yep, unfortunately.

I just playin'. You can like whatever you want. Except castle girls. Those are no good.

Femto.

My problem with nendos is that they are a PITA to get in a cool/good position. Figmas are a pain too, but after trying with both IMO nendos are a lot harder and bothersome.

My only gripe with both of them, I've just grown onto nendos mostly because any character that gets the nendo treatment turns out cute/fun looking.

Except nendos with boobs, that's where I draw the line.

My only gripe with both of them, I've just grown onto nendos mostly because any character that gets the nendo treatment turns out cute/fun looking.

Except nendos with boobs, that's where I draw the line.

The only problem that I had so far with my Samus figma is her leg.

"That's a nice pose, let me get my camera... and there goes her leg"

With nendos though, everything turns out to be hard.

"Ok, I need this arm with this hand to get it done...Fuck the other arm fell off.
Good, the arm is back, now I need to put this on the base.
Why the hell does this base never works? Why does she keep falling? For fucks sake, the arm fell off again."

Femto.

"Ok, I need this arm with this hand to get it done...Fuck the other arm fell off.
Good, the arm is back, now I need to put this on the base.
Why the hell does this base never works? Why does she keep falling? For fucks sake, the arm fell off again."

Reminds me when I put nendo Gilgamesh together, the little guy was just falling all over the place.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sakura and Godoka were the hardest nendos for me to set up and that's mostly because their poses involve being lifted up by the support arm and thus weight also becomes a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom