• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

The real question johnsmith, Red or Grey?

I went with Grey since I wanted the added weaponry the Heavy Armament Ver. gave her. Well that, and I personally felt the more dark/mature colors suited her better. Plus I'm aiming to have all of the figure in their "Kai" upgrades be part of my collection [you know, consistent them and all that].

I expressed my interest in Musashi forever ago. Dark skin, yo.

dale-cooper.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
The real question johnsmith, Red or Grey?

I went with Grey since I wanted the added weaponry the Heavy Armament Ver. gave her. Well that, and I personally felt the more dark/mature colors suited her better. Plus I'm aiming to have all of the figure in their "Kai" upgrades be part of my collection [you know, consistent them and all that].

Red, no question. I just think it looks better.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yay Chibi Moon went back in stock^^ Unless, the pre-order just wasn't opened up yet earlier? Cheaper than Amazon, if anything.

(I still need to get Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, and Tuxedo Kamen, but later since they no go rare fast).

raven777

A wild Maki appears!

10,500 yen, May 2015 release.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I love the series, but I'll pass for now. I really don't want to commit to collecting another line of figures, not with KanColle, Samurai Girls, and Seven Deadly Sins already in the works. >_<

finally.

This one doesn't have full line up. Only 3 announced, and it's not even based on same category or art.

Everyone should get this figure.

chrono01

finally.

This one doesn't have full line up. Only 3 announced, and it's not even based on same category or art.

Everyone should get this figure.
That's true, but if it's a hit I'm sure Alter will do the remaining members. Maybe.

That being said, it IS Maki, and Kotori looks great too. I'll give it a night or two before I decide.

Oh! BIJ shipped my Beelzebub w/ bonus item. I can't wait to feast my eyes upon the sin of Gultony [yes, I misspelled that on purpose].

May order up to 23,380.

.....at least I have plenty of time to save up?
Don't worry, that Hatsune Miku/Maki are pretty much guaranteed to be delayed at least once/twice/thrice.

raven777

Drives me nuts when they don't commit to a style or outfit type in a line of figures.

It's hard to call it even a line of figure. They are doing 3 out of 9 girls. Kotori and Rin are from School Idol Festival game, and they are not even from same line of cards. Maki is from G's Festival cover which is drawn by different artist. Even scale size was different when they intially announced the line (Maki was 1/7, rest were 1/8) but Kotori was changed later to 1/7.

Alter-Maki-Nishikino-Kotori-Minami-Rin-Hoshizora-Love-Live.jpeg

Maki is all alone, while Kotori & Rin are from same line up.

Einbroch

Banned
^ Yes, I agree. I'm not saying they should all be in the same outfit, but it's like releasing Slay and Alicia from Tales of Zestiness and only releasing Alicia in her pajamas or something instead of armor.

raven777

^ Yes, I agree. I'm not saying they should all be in the same outfit, but it's like releasing Slay and Alicia from Tales of Zestiness and only releasing Alicia in her pajamas or something instead of armor.

I kinda wish they release Alicia in her pajamas :p

I think some people find that to be an improvement.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Looking forward to the KanColle anime and hoping it doesn't take itself seriously. Been reading some manga, and that 4koma is really cute. That non-h doujin series about the shipgirls in kindergarten is especially super-uguu cute.

cajunator

Banned
they did deny me once for a cancellation. I preorder alter's melty and right around november alter announced xmas melty. I wanted to cancel the original and get the xmas, but they denied it. Well I asked them to swap my order first, but that was also denied

So now I have two melties

I opted for the normal Melty. Which do youl ike more?
She is such a cutie!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Would 2 Nendoroids (one of them being Erica+Koubu), 1 Medicchu, and a Minicchu box trigger EMS-only shipping at AmiAmi? Thinking of combining an order.

Zerojul

How are these guys? I think I've only heard of them in passing. Do you have to pay up front or is it not until shipment like AmiAmi/HLJ?

From my experience, very reliable. They charge you after shipping if you use a credit card. I think they charge you up front for debit card/ paypal payments though (not sure, I only use Visa with them).

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So my first Tsukasa Bullet figure arrived, and it had to be dark skinned Guernsey the cowgirl, I normally loathe most anime tropes, and up to now managed to steer clear of rabbit ears and cotton tails, and fox girls, and furry what the fuck ever figures, but this one happens to be to damn beautiful to not get.

This figure also makes me feel like I give megahouse too hard a time sometimes, considering this figure was made in 2007 and still holds up extremely well. As an aside I ordered her with SAL from Mandrake the same day I ordered SAL Mizuki from Amiami, and EMS Heat Blade from Solaris Japan...

So SAL is beating the shit out of EMS for me once again even during the Christmas time mailing period.

Space Dandy and Honey are due in later today, finally got the ransom note from Parcelforce yesterday, just hope I'm home when it gets delivered.

From my experience, very reliable. They charge you after shipping if you use a credit card. I think they charge you up front for debit card/ paypal payments though (not sure, I only use Visa with them).

Paypal, yes. Debit card, no. (But they will do a preauth charge that will hold the amount for several days)

I've bought things from them for over a decade. They're good.

Closing on 2 days since they've returned from vacation and AmiAmi has still only listed one small update to the pre-owned section. They must be working through the mother of all inventory backlogs.

Just preordered the Figuarts Darth Vader and Mark 43 Iron Man from CD Japan. Had to pay upfront as I'm using PayPal but still, can't wait! :D

omlet

Hm, still no sizable amiami updates, eh.

they did deny me once for a cancellation. I preorder alter's melty and right around november alter announced xmas melty. I wanted to cancel the original and get the xmas, but they denied it. Well I asked them to swap my order first, but that was also denied

So now I have two melties

Original is da bes. They were just doing you a favor.
Get rid of inferior Christmas version.

Would 2 Nendoroids (one of them being Erica+Koubu), 1 Medicchu, and a Minicchu box trigger EMS-only shipping at AmiAmi? Thinking of combining an order.

I doubt it. I'd guess that you would need around 4 nendos to get into EMS range.

Edit:
Matoi Ryuko Nendoroid - 3.5k
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1953087.html

Nendoroid Rider
o0515046113180763056.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]‘ comes a Nendoroid of the Rider-class servant from the 5th Holy Grail War, Rider! She comes with two expressions including both her standard expression as well as a shouting expression ideal for combat scenes.

Nendoroid Rider can be displayed with or without the visor that covers her eyes, and she also comes with her ‘Nameless Dagger’ which even includes a chain allowing for all sorts of poses from the series! Enjoy Rider in Nendoroid size for a cuter experience than ever before!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus! Orders from the GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a special ‘Servant Summoning Circle’!
o0515044113180763055.jpg

==============================================
RoboCop 3.0!
o0515077513182565321.jpg

From the RoboCop remake comes a figure of the reborn black colored RoboCop!

From the 2014 remake of the popular film ‘RoboCop’ comes a 1/6th scale articulated figure of RoboCop 3.0, following on from the previously announced silver ‘RoboCop 1.0&#8242;. The difference between the two is more than just color however – the design differs in all the ways it did in the actual film as well! His visor is fitted with a LED light-up feature (batteries sold separately).
The holsters on his left and right thighs can be used to hold the included stun gun and machine gun respectively. Both guns also come in a second form to display them being held as well, and the machine gun can be extended manually. He also comes with three sets of interchangeable hand parts – relaxed hands, fists and hands for holding his guns.

Ryuuroden

That's true, but if it's a hit I'm sure Alter will do the remaining members. Maybe.

That being said, it IS Maki, and Kotori looks great too. I'll give it a night or two before I decide.

Oh! BIJ shipped my Beelzebub w/ bonus item. I can't wait to feast my eyes upon the sin of Gultony [yes, I misspelled that on purpose].

Don't worry, that Hatsune Miku/Maki are pretty much guaranteed to be delayed at least once/twice/thrice.

My Beelzebub shipped too :) No extra costs yay.

BadWolf

Received figma Guyver yesterday, very happy with it. The armor's design lends itself well to figures so the joints and everything look great.

Posed him so he stands on his own without the stand, even with an extreme pose he stands well and doesn't fall over. Couldn't do this with Guts since his sword would make him fall.

My first experimental SAL order arrived!

iLtyuSaGpcrUB.JPG

ib0Cnb0ZsPuXr5.JPG

i6ZAgD4kMiq6v.JPG

No customs charges or handling fee, amazing. It took about a week longer than EMS, but I can handle that in future if it means I'm not spending out money on handling fee nonsense or whatever.

I'll get unboxed photos taken eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom