• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
C'mon guys, I'm crazy but not that crazy.
Yet

I'll just get the Frame Architect and use him for my drawing poses. I'm talking about this guy:

I liked her, if she wasn't on May I would've bought, but my May is packed as hell.

Can you do lewd poses with that

I wonder if Einbroch has this huge ass Nendo XD
FIG-MOE-07978.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-07978

omlet

Also on another topic. After watching the KanColle anime my Nendos are justified. I was looking at GSC's Wo Class this morning. I like her but I would display her without her murshroom cap

Their Wo Class is great looking. So is that new battle damaged one (MF?). GSC's really is a unique piece that catches the eye (especially with that head piece!) but I haven't pulled the trigger on a preorder mainly because of that "naked alien" look going on (even if it is just skin-tight clothes)...

But those blue eyes...that confident pose...

Please don't make me keep thinking about this

Bombless

Their Wo Class is great looking. So is that new battle damaged one (MF?). GSC's really is a unique piece that catches the eye (especially with that head piece!) but I haven't pulled the trigger on a preorder mainly because of that "naked alien" look going on (even if it is just skin-tight clothes)...

But those blue eyes...that confident pose...

Please don't make me keep thinking about this

Don't forget the pimp cane. I'd probably get the GSC version rather than the MF damaged version because of the difference in looks. MF is almost organic while the others aren't. Of course it will depend on how the other abyss girls are made (especially best evil girl Harbour Princess).

Ultimadrago

Also on another topic. After watching the KanColle anime my Nendos are justified. I was looking at GSC's Wo Class this morning. I like her but I would display her without her murshroom cap

Shimakaze jogging with her little thing-a-ma-jig~

Where was mah Amatsukaze tho

The only way that Miku stay beautiful when in big sizes is with Nomura's design.

Yes, the one that most people hated, come at me Miku fans.

And i'm not even a Nomura fan, to be quite honest.

I would buy this Miku design so fast that my wallet wouldn't even feel the money going out:

chrono01

What are international shipping fees like on wallscrolls?
I'm not entirely sure, I don't personally own a wall scroll yet [unless you count the mini ones that came with a few of my Skytube/Alphamax figures]. I've heard they're pretty long though, so I don't believe they can be shipped via SAL. They shouldn't be terribly heavy though, and if I combine it with my monthly shipment [which would likely be EMS anyway], I shouldn't have to pay that much extra for shipping.

I'm still thinking on it.

Nice, I liked it. Let's see the price...

I could almost buy a figma for that price, dear lord.
Wall scrolls are actually pretty large, though. I mean, this one is over 100cm tall, and 77cm wide. That's not a bad price, in my opinion [after the 25% AmiAmi discount].

What are international shipping fees like on wallscrolls?

I'm not entirely sure, I don't personally own a wall scroll yet [unless you count the mini ones that came with a few of my Skytube/Alphamax figures]. I've heard they're pretty long though, so I don't believe they can be shipped via SAL. They shouldn't be terribly heavy though, and if I combine it with my monthly shipment [which would likely be EMS anyway], I shouldn't have to pay that much extra for shipping.

Depends on how it is packaged. If they are rolled up (and usually they are), it'll either make your box really long or large or it'll be shipped in its own poster tube. So it can get pricey in buying them unless you buy in bulk, lol

Wall scrolls are actually pretty large, though. I mean, this one is over 100cm tall, and 77cm wide. That's not a bad price, in my opinion [after the 25% AmiAmi discount].

Ehh, I don't know. I would gladly get one as a bonus, like you mentioned the small ones that come with figures, but a huge one like this I would probably have to think twice. The only time something was in the wall of my room was when I put my own watercolor version of a Van Gogh painting. The other time it was a huge picture of a F40.

omlet

Don't forget the pimp cane. I'd probably get the GSC version rather than the MF damaged version because of the difference in looks. MF is almost organic while the others aren't. Of course it will depend on how the other abyss girls are made (especially best evil girl Harbour Princess).

MF's is definitely more alien looking.

The problem is that if I don't get Wo Class for 10k with amiami preorder discount she is probably going to get more expensive after release.

This is the kind of thinking that leads wallets to ruin.

StayDead

I just had a misshap with one of my Idolm@ster petit stages. On the big sign for the backdrop one of the pegs snapped as I tried to take it out so that'll be a glue job. I can't get the grey base parts off of the base either so I'm going to wrap them off seperately to avoid even more damage.

Packing away 32 nendo petits is not a fun job and I don't reccomend anyone to do it at the same time. The hard job has just begun though, now I've gotta try and put some more scales away (put Tharja and Elsie away for now) and the rest of my nendos. x_x

arue

I have another question for you guys again :x

Do you guys know the link for Amazon.jp's global listing? I know there was a section in the website that shows all hobby items that are eligible for international shipping, but I can't find it anymore.

I bought two nendos after looking in that section, so I know that page existed before.

omlet

I bought two nendos after looking in that section, so I know that page existed before.

This was posted late last summer I think (and is the first thing to show up in my firefox history dropdown if I type in "40"). Not sure if it is what you are remembering but maybe it's a start. You have to check the "AmazonGlobal" box on the left to filter down to the stuff that will ship internationally:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s?_encoding...=1&rh=n:undefined,n:2277721051&srs=2972079051

If you find a better search or browse results be sure to post it.

Edit: That link above is the stuff on sale.

If you follow the browse menus on the left, you can back track to the figure category and find everything that has global shipping:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=sr_nr...356051&ie=UTF8&qid=1420756318&rnid=2493949051

arue

This was posted late last summer I think (and is the first thing to show up in my firefox history dropdown if I type in "40"). Not sure if it is what you are remembering but maybe it's a start. You have to check the "AmazonGlobal" box on the left to filter down to the stuff that will ship internationally:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/s?_encoding...=1&rh=n:undefined,n:2277721051&srs=2972079051

If you find a better search or browse results be sure to post it.

I've found it! All I needed was that AmazonGlobal checkbox. Thanks!

Here's the link to all figure listing with AmazonGlobal box checked.

Well, I have a bunch of wallscrolls, so I know jow big they are. But all the ones I have were purchased domestically, so I don't know what international shipping fees are like on tubes. Granted, I don't really put them up anymore as I find that framed art prints are more my thing these days.

How hard is to find a Panty/Stocking figure? I watched a couple of episodes and now I'm hooked.

There are some that are readily available. But the Alter Panty / Stocking or Scanty / Kneesocks only pop up pre-owned now and then. There was also a really good Kneesocks figure that was done by Yamato, I think, but they never made Scanty.

There are some that are readily available. But the Alter Panty / Stocking or Scanty / Kneesocks only pop up pre-owned now and then. There was also a really good Kneesocks figure that was done by Yamato, I think, but they never made Scanty.

Thanks. My only gripe so far is that I haven't found one of Panty with her red dress, only the angel costume. That red dress slays me, man.

QrcH0Yd.png

Tonight's the night.

Right click > Saved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom