• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipgirl GK

tumblr_nhn1gml4C11qzdctco1_500.jpg

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I'm more of a framed poster kind of guy than a wall scroll guy.

That's an awesome poster. I have two wallscrolls, both bought around 15 years ago, they looks like this:
I had others but these were the only two I couldn't leave behind...

---------

The dock issues still are still going on, but the Sideshow Poison Ivy PF repaint is starting to ship out to people and it looks like a winner, kinda wish I could nab this (might still try later in the year) as I came real close last year to buying the original, but the place I was gonna get it from went bust before it came out, must of been fate intervening because this one looks so much better :

In the interest of pure scientific fact finding Space Dandy visited all my anime shelf's:

What did he learn?:

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Picture time!

OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE! AH I LOVE THEM OMGGGGG. Ignore the stains on the desk. The person I got this from was a painter, and the desk was free.

Only 1.5k for all of it. Score, babeh.

Only 1.5k? Holy cow that is awesome.

chrono01

Also MFC has a listing of an unpainted NSFW/L figure of a "Beer server" who is serving the beer from
a tap out of her vagina
tumblr_mtxzcgc8ih1r8c4p2o3_500.gif
This was the figure I talked about a while back. It's definitely a little too NFSW, even for me. O_O

Also, I just watched the first episode of KanColle. I know, I'm a bit late but I was busy the last couple of days and wanted to give it my full attention. Needless to say, my past/current/future purchases have been vindicated.

Now, Akagi scaled figure when?

For one second I thought she was a
futa
, in the pose without the beer tap. But then I realized it is just a
dildo

Crisis averted.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
This was to good of a price and to many awesome options to resist.

FIGURE-009639_14.jpg

Based on some research she is a plastic model with 3 different face plate and eye decal (so you never have to worry about painting the eye). You can also put any frame arms expansion pack on her, and paint her any color you want.

This is like cocaine for a gunpla builder and figure collector. Oh god what had you done to me.

It might be Giga Pulse in that case, I'm not 100% certain it was Okayama.

And please do not search. Some things are better left unknown. This is one of them.

Found it! Yep, Giga Pulse.

And don't worry about me, I've seen some weird stuff already, this is like routine.

On topic, I liked that the dog has articulations, and many colors available.

chrono01

Found it! Yep, Giga Pulse.

And don't worry about me, I've seen some weird stuff already, this is like routine. I liked that the dog has articulations, and many colors available.
Well I'm glad to hear you walked away unscathed.

I love this hobby, but there's a few figures [such as the two mentioned on this page, you know the ones] that cause me to slowly back away and question why such a thing exists.

Well I'm glad to hear you walked away unscathed.

I love this hobby, but there's a few figures [such as the two mentioned on this page, you know the ones] that cause me to slowly back away and question why such a thing exists.

Yeah, from an outsider point of view it can be shocking and tarnish the reputation of the hobby, I can say that, but to those people even small things turn out big. I remember when some female friend of mine got shocked when she saw Bayonetta, and that's pretty tame.

At least my family is pretty open minded, thank god.

chrono01

Yeah, from an outsider point of view it can be shocking and tarnish the reputation of the hobby, I can say that, but to those people even small things turn out big. I remember when some female friend of mine got shocked when she saw Bayonetta, and that's pretty tame.
You definitely become de-sensitized to things as you progress. I know I've purchased a few figures that the "early-in-the-collecting-phase" me never would have bought.

That being said, there's a line I will never cross. There's "lewd" [Orchid Seed/Native/Skytube/etc.] and then there's Okayama/Giga Pulse. -_-

Based on some research she is a plastic model with 3 different face plate and eye decal (so you never have to worry about painting the eye). You can also put any frame arms expansion pack on her, and paint her any color you want.

This is like cocaine for a gunpla builder and figure collector. Oh god what had you done to me.

tumblr_mzsj8g9X9w1rercezo1_500.gif

You definitely become de-sensitized to things as you progress. I know I've purchased a few figures that the "early-in-the-collecting-phase" me never would have bought.

That being said, there's a line I will never cross. There's "lewd" [Orchid Seed/Native/Skytube/etc.] and then there's Okayama/Giga Pulse. -_-

Haha, that's one way to put it. I guess I would never buy one of those too, but my reason is that the material is usually not as good looking as one from OS, for an example.

And I'm more of a sexy pose guy rather than ropes and hot glue everywhere.

Snk should be charged with dangerous enabling, I'm almost buying that girl too.

Just pre-ordered her:

Curse you, Snk, I hope they release dozen of those goddamn shipgirls and castle girls just to make you suffer.

Truth is, I liked the series. Maybe in the future I'll get more of those robots, I loved that you can change parts between them, plus the poses.

I still haven't ordered her. I'm starting to think you guys are just suckers.

I always wanted more robots in my collection, but I'm not that into Gundam yet. A robot girl fits perfectly.

Plus this series also makes the Lego fan inside of me happy, I can't wait to see the shitty robots that I'll create and be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom