• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
iFaihJG.jpg
tcvkYMk.jpg

Finally got my replacement Master Chief (^____^)

Giolon

Very nice!

Ever inching to be the best Selvaria since the Alter release. Looking forward to the full McCoy.

At this rate, two Selvaria figures worth mentioning will exist.

Wouldn't it be three? Alter and Volks were both good.

Don't forget the ebCraft beauty, the original Selvaria figure:

And even though it breaks many people here's "no swimsuit figures" rule, Alter's swimsuit Selvaria is undeniably of high quality, and based directly off Raita illustration as is this new Vertex one. Really, there haven't been any bad Selvaria figures have their?

And Volk's previous two (plus a limited edition) were (CharaGumin) GKs. They look like shit if you don't paint them.

Amazon. Seller had her pre-owned for $55 shipped with EMS. High price IMO, the quality really is just decent. Makes me worried about the Allenby, Haman Karn, and Sochie Megahouse figures from this same series.

Well, figure quality really wasn't amazing pre-2011 or so.

Ah That TAKANE fig was pre-ordered ...

I feeell strangely satisfied... Now it's waiting time for JUNE.

That Selvaria fig is ... tempting ...

chrono01

You know she'll be more expensive than is reasonable. You know this.
Oh, of course.

In your mind, she'll be whatever price you think she should be, but add...4k yen on top of it. So if you expect 9k, it'll be 13k. If you're thinking more like 7k would be accurate, it'll be 11k.

Basically, it'll be more than you want/expect. :/

Oh, of course.

In your mind, she'll be whatever price you think she should be, but add...4k yen on top of it. So if you expect 9k, it'll be 13k. If you're thinking more like 7k would be accurate, it'll be 11k.

Basically, it'll be more than you want/expect. :/

Ain't nothing 7k anymore except Kotobukiya bishoujos and overpriced Nendos.

chrono01

Oh, if you add me on Chain Chronicle, johnsmith, just let me know who you are. I get quite a few random Friend Requests, so it's difficult to say who's who. :/

Femto.

Probably the wrong place to ask, but what kind of game is that. The art that was posted has caught my attention...
Try it out, it's free.

I tried it a couple of weeks back but I lost interest after the tutorial. But that's probably because I'm not really into mobile gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom