• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

So I decided to check my Amiami January bill. I knew it was going to be a death month due to all the december delays but....

46k. Just as the € is at a 9 years low. My wallet is cry.

Einbroch

Banned
When is it you're moving?

The date we're closing on the house is February 20th, but they're slightly ahead of schedule. Have to head out there this weekend to talk about paint colors as we had a major issue with the paint upstairs.

What about you? I guess I should ask twice since you're moving twice, neh?

Einbroch

Banned
So I decided to check my Amiami January bill. I knew it was going to be a death month due to all the december delays but....

46k. Just as the € is at a 9 years low. My wallet is cry.

Just remember, Bombless...remember those 90k months people posted a few months back and you'll feel better.

1/8 Wo ordered for next month

FIGURE-006819.jpg

Along with I-401

FIGURE-008720.jpg

And an Akagi bowl :D

CGD2-88504.jpg

So I watched KanColle...

...I'm looking into Nagato, Mutsu, and Yamato figures now.

Damn you, FigureGAF. *shakes fist up in air*

StayDead

The date we're closing on the house is February 20th, but they're slightly ahead of schedule. Have to head out there this weekend to talk about paint colors as we had a major issue with the paint upstairs.

What about you? I guess I should ask twice since you're moving twice, neh?

I'm moving on the 26th of January first time then after that I have no idea as my Dad hasn't even found a house. I could be in his current house for 2 months or even a year I have no idea. I'd like to move to a new house quickly though as then atleast I could decorate my room how I want (my Dad's renting atm) and be able to put everything out and leave my mark. For now though I''ll be living out of boxes with only a few, probably my newer Nendos and Scale figures out on my desk.

I might buy a detolf or two in advance and put them up to display things, but the more I think about it, it''d be easier if I had less to pack up next time.

omlet

javac

Cancelling the major?

I hate her design, but the figure does seem to be hard to find pre-orders of which is the only thing stopping me but money is tight as usual. Rosalina is the only thing I'm getting 100% no matter what.

Probably the wrong place to ask, but what kind of game is that. The art that was posted has caught my attention...

It's a fun game. Maybe cause I'm getting luckier in it (and feel less underpowered) compared to Monster Strike.

Wow, I managed to order a Eren Yeager Nendo from the preowned section on Amiami, with a whooping 2% off. Now to see if they really have it in stock or not :/

boo, hiss

Eren nendo is back in stock on the regular listing now. I regret ordering from Mandarake now, since he's only 3900 yen on Amiami new...

I hope the Mandarake one is sold out, I already sent an email to cancel checking the stock in there.

Oh that makes me feel better. Hopefully it won't run out by tonight and I'll just order it.

So I figure here is a pretty good place to ask, does anyone have any cheap shelving recommendations? Something that wont make many permanent holes in walls, and can hold up some figures/legos. I've found that the few shelves I have now just aren't enough.

Yui

I just watched the first episode of idolmaster: Cinderella Girls and now I need to buy Rin from GSC... great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom