• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
o0515045613188168341.jpg

Welp...incoming preorder.

Will be nice to go with my forthcoming Kirishima nendo :D

Acid08

Banned
Nice, all three of my Mandarake packages are on the way now. Fukuoka actually sent me an apology note because it took them a while to send the payment request haha.

Arkadios

I have been stalking this thread for years... and I have kept out of the hobby. I have been good. I have stayed out of trouble...

Until now... Thanks a lot. Your a bad person. I hope you know you linking these pictures created an addict. When I am home, alone surrounded by awesome figures not able to eat because of my addiction it will be entirely on you.

This is my attempt at sticking my toe in the shallow end of the pool. I say this with the utmost respect... I hope I do not become as fiendish as some of you are in this hobby...

image.php

"Cave. Listen to your heart's darkests desires..."

Teasing with this avatar is so fun lol

omlet

I have been stalking this thread for years... and I have kept out of the hobby. I have been good. I have stayed out of trouble...

Until now... Thanks a lot. Your a bad person. I hope you know you linking these pictures created an addict. When I am home, alone surrounded by awesome figures not able to eat because of my addiction it will be entirely on you.

This is my attempt at sticking my toe in the shallow end of the pool. I say this with the utmost respect... I hope I do not become as fiendish as some of you are in this hobby...

XoS91yL.gif
I've never ordered anything from Amazon.jp. If I remember correctly, some people here were having issues with international shipping. Is this still the case?

Nah, their international shipping is DHL and it's super fast. No issues with amazon.jp itself; the only thing is that only a few manufacturers that sell through amazon.jp allow international shipping. GSC is one of them.

Einbroch

Banned
DHL is incredibly quick but they absolutely mauled my box. Huge dent in the corner that lead to one of my figure's boxes being dented quite considerably, so hard that it shattered the internal plastic.

Giolon

Great photo's as always, the only thing holding me back on Mammon now is to see what the inevitable re-paint looks like...

As for what you've become, you surpassed your limitations and became a member figuregaf gold ;)

Mammon is always worth a look.
Also I feel like I lose my dark skin girl card for not preordering that Sansei Muramasa

Thanks guys. Glad they were enjoyed.

Haha that Elizabeth photo is one of mine. Here's a larger res:
I feel pride in contributing directly to your financial delinquency, and with such a great figure of such a great character no less!

Is there an option somewhere for AmiAmi to never use Canada Post?
No. AmiAmi doesn't "use" Canada Post - they use Japan Post, which like all postal services hands off packages to local postal services. You'd have to use a private carrier like FedEx in order to avoid that, and AmiAmi doesn't offer that option.

Bombless

Teehee! Welcome! Enjoy your time here, you'll be here forever.

Femto.

Nah, their international shipping is DHL and it's super fast. No issues with amazon.jp itself; the only thing is that only a few manufacturers that sell through amazon.jp allow international shipping. GSC is one of them.

Ah okay, thanks.

Ryuuroden

hey johnsmith

hey buddy

stop it

I totally would. I snagged Ayesha when she went back up on AmiAmi for half a second.

Well, actually, if johnsmith says something is good, you can probably take it for gospel. He has really good taste and is very picky with what he buys.

EDIT: also, if you are ever interested in picking up another expensive hobby, I am sure I can point you toward some fantastic LEGO sets :D

image.php

Whenever LEGO reveals its Ultimate Collectors Set Avengers Helicarrier, I will be cross posting it here for all you Marvel fans. Rumors point it to being a pretty big set like the UCS Super Star Destroyer was.

Acid08

Banned
Well, actually, if johnsmith says something is good, you can probably take it for gospel. He has really good taste and is very picky with what he buys.

EDIT: also, if you are ever interested in picking up another expensive hobby, I am sure I can point you toward some fantastic LEGO sets :D

image.php

lol I actually work at a kind of tutoring center/day care place and we sell LEGO sets so I see them all come through. I've bought some minifigs but I have stayed away from sets. Though the Millennium Falcon from a year or so ago is awfully tempting, we still have a couple.

SoldnerKei

*comes out from the shadows*

did someone mention Rorona??

I have been looking for that figure too, well, the one of her game (I don't like Meruru's Rorona)

i was going to place an order on mandrake and realized there is no space for the city. there are 2 address sections (one required one not) zip code and state / province. but nothing for city. or am i doing wrong.

also, last night i order 2 more figurarts.

NEO0MJ

But is he more picky than me? Until my recent package I haven't bought a new figure in two years!

Coincidentally, what was the longest time members here haven't bought a figure?

I have been looking for that figure too, well, the one of her game (I don't like Meruru's Rorona)
Limited edition one? Price went down at N-Y

Acid08

Banned

She went up on AmiAmi pre-owned for 5k last week for like 30 seconds :/

i was going to place an order on mandrake and realized there is no space for the city. there are 2 address sections (one required one not) zip code and state / province. but nothing for city. or am i doing wrong.

also, last night i order 2 more figurarts.
I usually just put both in that field. "City, State"

Settin

Rude.
Go buy Arshes Nei and Mammon to repent.

SoldnerKei

Limited edition one? Price went down at N-Y

damn that is tempting... the Limited edition one is usually more expensive? 12k it's a bunch for a figure, but 9k is somewhat acceptable, that blue cape thou

thanks for the info!

She went up on AmiAmi pre-owned for 5k last week for like 30 seconds :/

damn, that was fast, I have seen used totori and 19 y/o totori, but never seen a Rorona, no wonder why

Ryuuroden

Just unboxed and put together Beelzebub. She is exquisite and I am very happy with her. I do not think she is lewd at all and it's not even apparent that its castoff able. Also I can display her without her undies showing as well. I honestly could not figure how it castoffs anyways as I got the plastic wrap out without taking any parts off. Very happy with this purchase. My next Sins figure with be Astaroth. I have Leviathan and Beelzebub now and of the ones already out the only one I would like to get in addition to those two is Lucifer probably. I may have to wait for a seemingly guaranteed 4th recolor :p unless I can find the black one for msrp at a legit site (it comes out this month)

omlet

Rude.
Go buy Arshes Nei and Mammon to repent.

Don't listen to this guy. Go buy Beelzebub instead.

Edit: Well, speak of the devil...
Just unboxed and put together Beelzebub. She is exquisite and I am very happy with her. I do not think she is lewd at all and it's not even apparent that its castoff able. Also I can display her without her undies showing as well. Very happy with this purchase.

Good to hear this! From the stock pics I was not too worried about being able to display her without being 2lewd, but it's good to get some confirmation. I hope mine is here by the weekend but I'm not counting on it. SAL gonna SAL.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
But is he more picky than me? Until my recent package I haven't bought a new figure in two years!

Coincidentally, what was the longest time members here haven't bought a figure?

I went from 2000 ( Art Storm Posion Elves Lusipher statue) to 2004 (this hellspawn figure) without buying a figure, and then went from 2004 until 2011 (Orchid Seed Arshes Nei) without buying a figure...

I don't think a month's gone by since 2011, that I haven't bought a figure...

Settin

Don't listen to this guy. Go buy Beelzebub instead.

Edit: Well, speak of the devil...

Good to hear this! From the stock pics I was not too worried about being able to display her without being 2lewd, but it's good to get some confirmation. I hope mine is here by the weekend but I'm not counting on it. SAL gonna SAL.

Clearly they should just buy all of them.

NEO0MJ

I went from 2000 ( Art Storm Posion Elves Lusipher statue) to 2004 (this hellspawn figure) without buying a figure, and then went from 2004 until 2011 (Orchid Seed Arshes Nei) without buying a figure...

I don't think a month's gone by since 2011, that I haven't bought a figure...

Making up for lost years :p

Clearly they should just buy all of them.

I think that is an acceptable compromise.

You guys are just evil, you know that?

Yo Freeze, I saw on MFC that you have the Atelier Rorona figure. How is it? I love the look of it.

Amaaaaaaaaazing. She's a cutie. definitely one of the better pieces from MegaHouse.

Also, since when does Hobbysearch let you cancel pre-orders? I know HLJ always has, but I thought HS was another deal where you had to email them.

chrono01

Also, since when does Hobbysearch let you cancel pre-orders? I know HLJ always has, but I thought HS was another deal where you had to email them.
They let you cancel pre-orders within seven days [I think, it might be five] of placing them. I believe there are some exceptions to the rule, but generally you have a small window of opportunity to cancel. After that, it's the same as with AmiAmi.

Cancel at you own discretion.

They let you cancel pre-orders within seven days [I think, it might be five] of placing them. I believe there are some exceptions to the rule, but generally you have a small window of opportunity to cancel. After that, it's the same as with AmiAmi.

Cancel at you own discretion.

Nice!

Hey thanks man. Most people
freeza
just say I'm excessively critical in a not so nice way.

I don't know what you're talking about.

So I had purchased a figure on mandarake for 1200. When I checked out it said the was a handling fee of 500 and a shipping fee of 1000 for a total of 2700. It said it for both sal and ems so I picked ems. After I placed the order the email says 1700 and shipping would be calculated and a payment link would be sent. Anyone know what is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom