• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubonicKnave

Neo Member
A bit later than I'd hoped, but here are my Mammon photos:

So much life, yet more than enough hometown. More lewd than my limits would otherwise allow, yet here she is in my collection. What have I become?

She looks really good. It's a good thing I got an email today telling me she had arrived, because it has been so long that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered her.

This is the first pre-owned midnight madness that I really got hooked, goddamn my wallet.

The sold out figures saved me, otherwise I would've bought that Selvaria, that Aegis, plus many others.

yami4ct

Well, looks like Mashin Chaser and Ride Chaser are both officially going up tonight. Really hope I can get my hands on them. Chaser really needs the detail of a Figuart, and he's so tied as a character to his bike that I need that as well. Good luck to the other AmiAmi hunters tonight!

Acid08

Banned
ugh missed out on the prize fig Umi from the Love Live line I want to collect #fuck

That Chie and Mitsuru swimsuit figures are beach queens. Beach Queens are garbage. Small, overpriced, poor quality, most of us avoid them.

In no particular order these are the best persona figures in my humble opinion.

Alter Aigis
TTk1U0V.png

Megahouse Chie
UlVDsrS.png

Kotobukiya Mitsuru
f2mvHSc.jpg

Wave Rise
n9pilRW.png

Alter Yukiko
rRFIhH5.png

Ques Q Elizabeth
jTWlCdM.png

Alter Rise
R1Cc0Cx.png

I have Wave Rise on the way from Mandarake and Ques Q Elizabeth in my AmiAmi order. Super excited for both. Alter Rise is also high up on my wish list.

Weird thing with Chie figures for me, none of them capture what I like about her. Her face is way too fucking serious in all of them.

Guys, I was eating lunch and got to thinking, if I...

• Stopped eating breakfast
  • Cut down on my admittedly large lunch
  • Ate ramen for dinner 3 nights a week
  • Switched to drinking only tap water

I could save enough money to buy 3 or more nendos a month!

In a related story the Yoshino and Tomoko nendos have officially moved out of the wishlist and into Japan Post shipment tracking. I am a bit sad I just missed Hakase, but theres always next time..

johnsmith

remember me

In a related story the Yoshino and Tomoko nendos have officially moved out of the wishlist and into Japan Post shipment tracking. I am a bit sad I just missed Hakase, but theres always next time..

CrazyMoonTalk

Settin

What? You've never had a figure remove their own clothes?

Every figure goes Delivery -> Unbox -> ??? -> Figure is naked on my shelf.
I'm not sure how it happens.

So much life, yet more than enough hometown. More lewd than my limits would otherwise allow, yet here she is in my collection. What have I become?

Mmmm, Mammon.

Amiami just updated. 200 new bishoujo figures.

I missed a Wing Sansei Muramasa Q_Q

Pretty sure cutting down on large lunches and not eating as much ramen anymore would end up being healthier somehow.

Still waiting for a good Sendai ANYTHING. The time for night battles will come eventually. The Kancolle anime will hopefully increase the chances.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Cook and packing your own lunch and dinner is by far the cheapest. You will be surprise how cheap they are just by buying groceries that's on sales. Don't eat ramen, you will end up spending those "savings" on doctor's bill.

Giolon

Thanks for the post, nice pictures.
Mammon really is something special.

She looks really good. It's a good thing I got an email today telling me she had arrived, because it has been so long that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered her.

Mmmm, Mammon.

I'm glad some people enjoyed the pics! I face-palmed when I noticed I'd posted right at the start of an AmiAmi pre-owned bonanza. I figured they'd just get ignored entirely.

I missed a Wing Sansei Muramasa Q_Q
Sansei Muramasa disapproves!

In no particular order these are the best persona figures in my humble opinion.

I own 3 of those! (Aegis, Mitsuru, and Elizabeth)!

Shit, I lost a Selvaria in the swimsuit.
What's her price at these days? I've seen her recently for about 7k. Sort of bumming me out that her value's gone down, but it's a good opportunity for latecomers.

I've always wanted to get out and make a waterside photo shoot of her, but I've never been brave enough to take her out into public. Maybe I could use the water fountain in my condo complex as a backdrop....but the neighbors o_0

What's her price at these days? I've seen her recently for about 7k. Sort of bumming me out that her value's gone down, but it's a good opportunity for latecomers.

I've always wanted to get out and make a waterside photo shoot of her, but I've never been brave enough to take her out into public. Maybe I could use the water fountain in my condo complex as a backdrop....but the neighbors o_0

I found from 7k to 10k, but all sold out. This one today I couldn't even see the price, sold out immediately.

Femto.

Well this is funny, I was going to eat my own words when I mentioned some time ago that I wouldn't cave on The Seven SIns line. But then I had come across Mammon for 12k unopened on Manda (lowest I've seen since release) and ordered her last night. Then I got a cancelation email just now.

Then I thought to myself: "Welp, no sins gals for me then. I guess I'll plunge on the Abyss ship girls." GSC Wo-class is closed for pre-orders.

I guess neither of them is meant to be.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, I will not consider MF's wallet murdering Wo-class.

yami4ct

Man, 35 minutes without another stocking of Mashin's bike. Machine himself has had like 4 restocks. This is getting a bit sad. Really hope I didn't completely miss it. Sure, I can probably grab it off of Nippon-yassan, but double shipping is going to suck.

Settin

I'm glad some people enjoyed the pics! I face-palmed when I noticed I'd posted right at the start of an AmiAmi pre-owned bonanza. I figured they'd just get ignored entirely.
Sansei Muramasa disapproves!

Mammon is always worth a look.
Also I feel like I lose my dark skin girl card for not preordering that Sansei Muramasa

Hah, missed out on Taiga nendo (Toradora) by minutes it seems. Had her in a separate browser window, was searching preowned for a bit longer, refreshed her page and no longer found. Ehh... it's probably for the best for now, especially after the last large Ami order I placed (still yet to ship, #TheSALlife)

yami4ct

Still no Ride Chaser. Oh boy. Didn't think it'd be this hard to come by. Giving it a 1/2 hour more. If no Chaser by then, I'll hopefully get it from N-Y tomorrow.

Got one ordered at HLJ, but given their less than stellar record of filling Toku-related orders, I'm really hesitant to rely on it. It's the last of last case scenarios.

Cook and packing your own lunch and dinner is by far the cheapest. You will be surprise how cheap they are just by buying groceries that's on sales. Don't eat ramen, you will end up spending those "savings" on doctor's bill.

Yes, I know. I was only sorta joking. Since I've moved, I've picked up bad eating habits again. My apartment is tiny and has virtually no kitchen. It's way too easy to pick up lunch/dinner at the convenience store, but it's too expensive. I'll have to look back into meal routines that don't require use of a stove/oven.

Until then I still need to look for ways to save money, because whether I like it or not, there's a Girls Und Panzer Figma Tank, a Selvaria, and an Abyssal Fleet in my near future.

yami4ct

It finally came back! Haha. Patience paid off. Really cannot wait to get this pair and Drive. My first Rider bike, too. Honestly, he's one of the first Rider characters in the series I've watched to actually use his bike enough for me to justify buying it.

Though I'm even more excited about Mach+his bike and Tridoron. Terrified at what Tridoron's price tag will probably be.

Now I can go collapse into bed.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Great photo's as always, the only thing holding me back on Mammon now is to see what the inevitable re-paint looks like...

As for what you've become, you surpassed your limitations and became a member figuregaf gold ;)

Then I thought to myself: "Welp, no sins gals for me then. I guess I'll plunge on the Abyss ship girls." GSC Wo-class is closed for pre-orders.

Amazon Japan is still taking pre-orders for Wo-class, get on it before you can't...

I just wanted to say that that redhead figure on the top left is gorgeous, but what character is that? :eek:

BTW, in my desperation, I actually emailed GSC asking them if they would ever make Jojo nendoroids. I feel like it's a huge missed opportunity, they actually did email back saying that they would consider it, I know it's probably a stock response, but fuck it the dream is alive!
(I suppose it might be because most nendos are cute girl characters, with a small few exceptions like Eren/Levi and Red...)

I got a couple of small chibi figurines for Christmas from my mum, she got me a Yoko from Gurren and Teddie (chibi human form, but not nendo). They're awesome, I don't have any good pics right now, though.
My tiny collection grows - I do plan to buy a couple of the Jojo figurines when I have some spare cash, trouble with those is if you buy anything post part 3, you feel that you have to buy the character figure + stand figure! Also I get the feeling they're gonna cost me a lot by the time I can get them, since the hype train's starting up again since Friday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom