• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

yea she is finally colored
My9eH0H.jpg
Available on AmiAmi. 9,050 yen:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009794&page=top

Also Haruna [KanCOLLE!]:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009793&page=top

Giolon

My Top 10 is:

01. Kotobukiya (22)
02. Bandai (18)
03. Max Factory (17)
04. MegaHouse (10)
05. SEGA (10)
06. ATLUS (9)
07. Enterbrain (7)
08. Alter (7)
09. Good Smile Company (6)
10. Square Enix (5)

These lists MC is compiling is wrong though. It's including any Company involved in a figure's production at all, not just manufacturer (For example, ATLUS has made 0 figures - and SEGA has only made 5 that I own - not 10).

chrono01

I was talking about the [superior] Alter version. Not the Max Factory Griffon version we see here.
I dunno, I think she looks pretty great. Max Factory rarely disappoints, and the price is definitely reasonable.

I'm passing, though. I didn't love the series enough to want to collect the figures, and I'm trying to cut back.

kewlmyc

Haha, if none of my orders get delayed this month, this is going to easily be the worst month I've ever had. Out with a bang I guess.

NEO0MJ

Took me some time, but I finally took those Yamato shots!

Man, I love it. The ship so well detailed and has a lot you can mess with. You move the front and back cannons independently, open ports, and ready the missiles. It has some good weight to it and a lot of shelf presence.Those tiny ships can displayed wherever you want around it to make it look more alive. I love that the stand can be adjusted for more dynamic shots. There were two accessories I didn't photograph, which were the dropped anchors and the wings. I also didn't have any batteries on me and so couldn't take pictures of the activated wave motion gun, bridge, and thruster.

I dunno, I think she looks pretty great. Max Factory rarely disappoints, and the price is definitely reasonable.

I'm passing, though. I didn't love the series enough to want to collect the figures, and I'm trying to cut back.

I actually quite like the matte/flat look in Griffon's prototypes. It's the final product that scares me.

Excellent. I am now sufficiently jaded enough to be in this hobby without going broke.

Bombless

Took me some time, but I finally took those Yamato shots!

Man, I love it. The ship so well detailed and has a lot you can mess with. You move the front and back cannons independently, open ports, and ready the missiles. It has some good weight to it and a lot of shelf presence.Those tiny ships can displayed wherever you want around it to make it look more alive. I love that the stand can be adjusted for more dynamic shots. There were two accessories I didn't photograph, which were the dropped anchors and the wings. I also didn't have any batteries on me and so couldn't take pictures of the activated wave motion gun, bridge, and thruster.

I want this so much. What's the price on it?

I've never read/watched/whatever'd Nisekoi, but that design is certainly the most appealing I've seen associated with it.

TIL Ultimadrago is into gorillas.

You guys made me feel a lot better about my collection.
I've got

Koto 12
GSC 1
Yamato 2
Max Factory 2
CS Moore 4
SSC 1

and just Koto's Juri, Sideshow's Catwoman and the GSC Satsuki on order.

...so far.

SoldnerKei

ok, 64k looks like a lot, then I converted it and it was still a lot xD

Sol, Raiden & Yukiko totally worth it thou

regarding Xrd figures, if they ever make Ky or Elphelt I would inta buy, still wating for my Dizzy to arrive, damn that hiatus week on amiami made waiting a pain :c

Whelp just ordered this from Amiami's preowned section for 4,480 JPY (ITEM:A/BOX:B), just hope Amiami will allow SAL.
not gonna lie, I just played GE because of Alisa, I love that art & at that price thou I would totally buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom