• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

Ky? You're in luck.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/234777

Hopefully he's at WonFest in Feb.

ColbertScream.gif

brb gonna play some Xrd because of this great new, thank you :'D
and yeah, hopefully he will be!

Ryuuroden

51 GSC.
1 Max Factory.

Ayyyyy.

Nendo Boy

01. Orchid Seed (12)
02. Hobby Japan (6)
03. MegaHouse (4)
04. Native (2)
05. Nitroplus (2)

Yep.

Lewdness to the max, King Settin

Took me some time, but I finally took those Yamato shots!

Man, I love it. The ship so well detailed and has a lot you can mess with. You move the front and back cannons independently, open ports, and ready the missiles. It has some good weight to it and a lot of shelf presence.Those tiny ships can displayed wherever you want around it to make it look more alive. I love that the stand can be adjusted for more dynamic shots. There were two accessories I didn't photograph, which were the dropped anchors and the wings. I also didn't have any batteries on me and so couldn't take pictures of the activated wave motion gun, bridge, and thruster.

Gorgeous

It's a Kyoani show. You get exactly what you expect.

Its good, but no FMP Fumoffu

My friend almost had an aneurysm because of that smile on this girl with the red coat. He raged about it with me for a long time, while I kept nodding and saying "yes".

Zerojul

Took me some time, but I finally took those Yamato shots!

Man, I love it. The ship so well detailed and has a lot you can mess with. You move the front and back cannons independently, open ports, and ready the missiles. It has some good weight to it and a lot of shelf presence.Those tiny ships can displayed wherever you want around it to make it look more alive. I love that the stand can be adjusted for more dynamic shots. There were two accessories I didn't photograph, which were the dropped anchors and the wings. I also didn't have any batteries on me and so couldn't take pictures of the activated wave motion gun, bridge, and thruster.
Straight-up gorgeous. Makes me seriously consider getting the Arcadia form the same line.

gokieks

Used the weak Yen as justification and ordered both Nimbus of the endless night and the (quite overpriced) Max Factory Mari Illustrious.

Wish they'd make a Rei to go with it, as I don't care for the Asuka one too much. Maybe when 3.0+1.0 finally happens?

BubonicKnave

Neo Member

johnsmith

remember me
don't think you missed it

sold out preowned are usually not found items. When its "sold out" but has a listing in preown, they just did not update it yet

edit

yeah junko is "sold out" at 7k for A/B and shes not even a hot item anymore. I got mine at amiami for like 4.8k for B/B

Yeah that happens a lot, but I remember seeing it available earlier. I think it did sell out.

I don't know how much I trust Amazon Warehouse for pre-owned figures.
Probably the equivalent of A/Cs on amiami, or not opened/box severely damaged on mandarake. Plus its amazon, if something is wrong with it you can return it.

NEO0MJ

Straight-up gorgeous. Makes me seriously consider getting the Arcadia form the same line.

That looks amazing as well, plus the entire hull is made of diecast metal (considering the size of this thing, it's like holding a metal bat). It also has similar electronic features to the Yamato.

FIGURE-006604_01.jpg

Yeah that happens a lot, but I remember seeing it available earlier. I think it did sell out.

Probably the equivalent of A/Cs on amiami, or not opened/box severely damaged on mandarake. Plus its amazon, if something is wrong with it you can return it.
Maybe.

I mean this just got listed and is sold out... And it's a griffon fig
http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-000628&page=top/search/list?s_condition_flg=1$s_sortkey=preowned$pagemax=15$getcnt=0$pagecnt=4

Femto.

Ky? You're in luck.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/234777

Hopefully he's at WonFest in Feb.

Ky's getting a fig because he's the most girly looking guy of all the male characters.

I'm also kinda sad I missed the boat on ordering these 2 scaled figures. Having been exclusive to the GSC Online Shop I hate to imagine what the used prices might be once they come out.

Look on the bright side, you could buy 2-3 figures (a couple more if you just bought nendos) for the price of one!

I almost bit on the Yamato one, so glad I didn't. She's a pretty one though.

NEO0MJ

Nah, that'd probably be Sin. Though for Sin it's not so much the face as it is the outfit.

PS: Japan make a Sin figure pls.

Sin wears pretty loose clothes, but Ky actually looks like a girl. My lil' bro thought he was a girl at first, something he didn't even ask about Sin.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yeah, I ordered from Nagoya on the 11th so apparently someone picked it up in person after the weekend. Your order may already be dead, too :( Or you'll get lucky and whoever walked in and bought an Akagi nendo just happened to pick up the one I had ordered, leaving the one you ordered behind :|

My Akagi order finally went through :p I first noticed it coming up on Mandarake, change to Sold Out, but a while later it became available again, after which I picked it up.

Also gone through is Nendoroid Kitakami, and Medicchu Tenryuu and Tatsuta set :3

Pre-ordered Nendoroid Haruna from AmiAmi this morning, as well as picking up the Nendoroid Madoka Maiko version from preowned (pricey).

Zerojul

These are my orders/preorders, excluding of course the Hot Toys and Sideshow 1/6 scales (Rocket & Groot, Stormtroopers x 2, Han & Chewie, R2D2, C-3PO, Deadpool).

HeVdcq5.jpg

And I'll probably pull the trigger very soon (like today-ish) on a HT Red Skull and an Agent Coulson.
That's scary :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom