• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-seven-deadly-sins-dxf-figure-vol1-ban.jpg

The Seven Deadly Sins DXF Figure vol.1 (Ban) 1,590¥
shingeki-no-kyojin-master-stars-piece-eren-yeager-vertical-maneuvering-equipment.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin - Master Stars Piece Eren Yeager + Vertical Maneuvering Equipment 3,690¥
Prize figure preorders, people here will probably like.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
In the end, I'm not a fan of it. Plus that second pair of boob...:/ (I think those are more squished up, for when you pose her with the gun, but still...why.

Glad I passed, females and figma's don't get across the curves at all...

And..... ordered. Damn you and your pics of stuff I tried hard to remember they didn't exist. Also pre-ordered the Valkyrie, was already eying her but now I know she will look good next to the Queen.

Always happy to e̶n̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ share...

Hey all! I too was recently approved and since I've been lurking for a while I thought I'd say hello. You can find me here on MFC. I started collecting mostly nendos over the summer, but I've inevitably started buying scales and prize figures:

Welcome, and added you on MFC (Luse666 am I)

Welp, this is a new one!
I hope the flowing hair piece is the one she comes with, i like the knot one much less.

Got the same email, sounds like instead of interchangeable faces and hair that could make 4 looks, we will be stuck with just two separate head sculpts which sucks 'cause I wanted the "tongue out, long hair" look. Just really weird that they showed off all the looks back in November and now switched gears.

She's still smoking hot though...

Meyneth

They look like prize figures, which are cool but I will pass.

If they make Nendos....my wallet. A Chifuyu Nendo...I would be powerless
They are prize figures, I think Sayumi is still up for preorder on amiami. And I've already emailed GoodSmile about potential nendos. I need all the chifuyu (ꈍᴗꈍ)

They are prize figures, I think Sayumi is still up for preorder on amiami. And I've already emailed GoodSmile about potential nendos. I need all the chifuyu (ꈍᴗꈍ)

I need to email them too..I tweeted to Mamitan about a Chiyo Sakura nendo...it seems so perfect. She hasn't responded though :p

Meyneth

I need to email them too..I tweeted to Mamitan about a Chiyo Sakura nendo...it seems so perfect. She hasn't responded though :p
The last time I emailed them was about if they were willing to rerelease the Kirito and Asuna figmas. But I noticed that GoodSmile released a bunch of Nendroid Plus stuff so they've already got the illustrations done, they just have to break the 3D printer out now

~
As an aside, they've already got character merch prepared for Tōken Danshi (the sword men thing). A couple of the companies on twitter have been showing off scans and stuff. It's mainly buttons and adorable key chains so far though. :/

From where?

I'm already reconsidering if I want to bother with the hassle of even getting the FE amiibos right now, lol

AmiAmi, I'm using figinstock. Yeah, I'm thinking twice too, they look like crap and are getting pretty goddamn hard to find.

I had given up on amiibos, but getting FE characters in other games is a low blow.

kewlmyc

Why are older Bishoujos so expensive. Was looking into getting Supergirl, until I saw her price. Holy shit, no thank you.

Also make a Raven bishoujo already dammit.

Yes.

Face looks kind of odd but the rest looks nice.

Middle pic? I think it's just a weird angle.

Day ZERO.

Why are older Bishoujos so expensive. Was looking into getting Supergirl, until I saw her price. Holy shit, no thank you.

Also make a Raven bishoujo already dammit.

Kotobukiya makes like, a billion of every bishoujo. Massive production runs, and they tend to be available for a while. But once they sell out, it happens suddenly and the price just shoots up.

So if you see one you like, you should grab it within a few months of release.

Luigi87

Welp, no more creating new orders for myself (I'll keep ordered what I have though), as my job status is now up in the air as Target is leaving Canada, and well... That's where I work! So soon enough I'll be out of a job if I don't find anything else sooner.

So... sucks.

I'll still pre-order Bishoujo Zatanna

Welp, no more creating new orders for myself (I'll keep ordered what I have though), as my job status is now up in the air as Target is leaving Canada, and well... That's where I work! So soon enough I'll be out of a job if I don't find anything else sooner.

So... sucks.

=/ That sucks man, good luck, hopefully you'll land on your feet.

So... sucks.

Sorry to hear :(

Good luck on finding new work.

So... sucks.

That sucks man. Good luck.

So... sucks.

Read this earlier. Hope things work out for you, best of luck finding new gainful employment as soon as possible.

So... sucks.

I'm sorry :(. Hope you are able to find something soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom