• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Wow, caved on the Cham-Cham, eh? She's a cutie. I thought about grabbing her, too.

Yep. Too cute and the planets were in the correct alignment. Couldn't be helped!

Oooooh? What'd you order?

Queen's Gate vers. Cham Cham!

aya_kyunik13426100580kk0s.jpeg

mmm9tul7.gif

I didn't even know this existed until it was posted the other night.

Best Selvaria figure is best Selvaria figure.

No way I'm pitching 15k on her though.

On her MFC listing they have figures for the others too? (I haven't seen the anime)

Yep, that's right. First figures I've seen of the series aside from the Kokomi and Chloe nendos. Here's a finished Kokomi:

B65rls7CUAEXiRO.jpg

Not too bad, I'll keep an eye out for them closer to release, might take a punt if they're fairly inexpensive.

Meyneth

Yep, that's right. First figures I've seen of the series aside from the Kokomi and Chloe nendos. Here's a finished Kokomi:

B65rls7CUAEXiRO.jpg

Not too bad, I'll keep an eye out for them closer to release, might take a punt if they're fairly inexpensive.
The MFC says that Sega is making the figures, so you'll probably want to watch manda/amazon japan/yahoo auctions Japan etc (like the Satsuki prize fig).
Amiami only seems to have deals with Taito and furyu for their prize figures (otherwise you could have preordered them)

Might get girl with braids, she looks like a cutie

The MFC says that Sega is making the figures, so you'll probably want to watch manda/amazon japan/yahoo auctions Japan etc (like the Satsuki prize fig).
Amiami only seems to have deals with Taito and furyu for their prize figures (otherwise you could have preordered them)

Might get girl with braids, she looks like a cutie

Cool, now I'm stepping up my game with Tenso a world of new purchasing options has opened up to me. Does anyone use yahoo auctions much?

so finally paid for my mandarake order. turns out paypal's conversion isn't all that bad. it would've been only 5 cents more on my order. although i debated on not paying/canceling that order or buying the preowned akiba red figurart, to go with the yellow and blue i just bought,and this. might still order akiba red .

Acid08

Banned
Is there any difference between the ekizo.mandarake or the order.mandarake sites? I stumbled onto the order.mandarake site and it looks way more modern.

Giolon

so finally paid for my mandarake order. turns out paypal's conversion isn't all that bad. it would've been only 5 cents more on my order. although i debated on not paying/canceling that order or buying the preowned akiba red figurart, to go with the yellow and blue i just bought,and this. might still order akiba red .

If Paypal's conversion is only 5 cents per order off from your bank/credit card's rate, then you should look into a better a better bank/credit card. Paypal routinely takes about 4-5 yen per dollar off the market rate compared to my credit card. That's about $3 on a 10,000 yen order at current rates. Sure $3 once isn't a big deal, but it adds up pretty quickly over time, especially if you place a lot of orders.

Is there any difference between the ekizo.mandarake or the order.mandarake sites? I stumbled onto the order.mandarake site and it looks way more modern.

It's their new site. There's a notice on top of the main ekizo page now.

If Paypal's conversion is only 5 cents per order off from your bank/credit card's rate, then you should look into a better a better bank/credit card. Paypal routinely takes about 4-5 yen per dollar off the market rate compared to my credit card. That's about $3 on a 10,000 yen order at current rates. Sure $3 once isn't a big deal, but it adds up pretty quickly over time, especially if you place a lot of orders.

It's their new site. There's a notice on top of the main ekizo page now.

it uses visa's conversion rate +1% so unless my math was off....

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
B-b-b-b-b-bought!
Never played the game, still gonna buy the figure...

buX1yXb.png

Hurray, this month will be slightly less expensive!
Finally regular Tyrion Lannister gets released, I'll be ordering straight from ThreeZero from now on, fuck waiting an extra month for a figure...

Tomoe Nakahara available now at Native's online store. 16k + 2k yen for EMS shipping.

http://native-global.ecq.sc/top/nacrwd00008.html

I need to wait until N-Y offers her, since Native won't ship to Canada still. :/

And Tomoe Nakahara now sold out on N-Y.

Insane. She sold out in like...22 minutes.

Also, new picture of her:

Welp can't even balk at the price and still contemplate buying it, she sold out before I woke up, fuck this life...

B-b-b-b-b-bought!
Never played the game, still gonna buy the figure...

Finally regular Tyrion Lannister gets released, I'll be ordering straight from ThreeZero from now on, fuck waiting an extra month for a figure...

Welp can't even balk at the price and still contemplate buying it, she sold out before I woke up, fuck this life...

You can get it from Native store with proxy

Guys, I need some help. I'm trying to find a Chitoge Kirisaki prize figure for somebody, is this name correct: 桐崎 千棘 ? I'm putting that into Mandarake and nothing is coming :(, just one lonely strange figure.

Are the prize figure / Megahouse Chitoge / Nendoroid Chitoge nice presents? I wanted to give the Max Factory one but my june is packed.

I use yahoo auctions occasionally and use Buyee (which is a subsidiary of Tenso) as my proxy for it.

Oh, sweet - I'll look into that.

I've just spotted on Tenso that I need to do a proof of ID process, which I can't do until later today - I hope this doesn't affect the Amazon JP order that I've been notified (by Amazon) has been delivered to Tenso today...

Zakalwe

Banned
Why does this thread have to exist?

Since reading through it I've been browsing Guyver figures and I'm building up a list that I'll be buying over the next few months.

Thanks, thanks a lot. ;_;

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
You can get it from Native store with proxy

Spend even more money to get an already over priced figure? I like the cut of your jib!

But I won't do proxy's, I can't, it's a rule, if I do one proxy I will do MANY, MANY MORE!!!

Also just noticed she's an April release which is already a fuck my wallet month, and while I like her, I don't need her. I already have one Tony Taka figure on order, and I heard if you have more then one in your collection you can create a paradox in which all your figures have the same face...

Guys, I need some help. I'm trying to find a Chitoge Kirisaki prize figure for somebody, is this name correct: 桐崎 千棘 ? I'm putting that into Mandarake and nothing is coming :(, just one lonely strange figure.

Is the prize figure / Megahouse Chitoge / Nendoroid Chitoge nice presents? I wanted to give the Max Factory one but my june is packed.

Doesn't look like they have her, check again tomorrow... Sega PM figures have a good rep, so it might make a nice present.

Instant buy, but with that price she will probably be my only figure for that month.
If I think about it, my May's already tightly packed, add any delays from the previous months to it, and it would be stupid of me to buy her...
I'm still getting her...

Wow at the Mashiro Nendo delay...again....to March :p

Kinda surprised Satsuki is coming this month. Samurai recolor pushed back..again. Shesh, well at least January is a little easier but now February is getting big. Glad I didn't really have much on order so the delays are ok.

And Tomoe Nakahara now sold out on N-Y.

Insane. She sold out in like...22 minutes.

Also, new picture of her:

Impressive. I totally forgot she went up, but I wasn't dead set on owning her anyway. I don't go for original characters as easily as established ones. Makes things easier in some ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom