• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

I know omg look at Haru

3e4a4bdd-s.jpg

Hng. Yuno and Miya-chan shopping.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
The great thing about Amiami is that you'll never have to pay duty because of their markdowns. I live in Canada as well and never paid duty fees when importing from them.

Weird. I've never had an AmiAmi package marked down.

May is looking harsh on the wallet. Up to 25k yen now.

One last question? Best shipping method with amiami?

EMS
Air Small Packet
SAL Small Packet (Registered)
SAL Small Packet (Unregistered)

Tempted to just go SAL small packet unregistered. Is there much of a price difference between Air Small Packet SAL Small Packet (Registered) and SAL Small Packet (Unregistered)?

Thanks again.

omlet

One last question? Best shipping method with amiami?

I normally use SAL registered. If the order is too large for SAL, I use EMS. Never use SAL parcel.

Refer to the shipping FAQ chart on amiami for details about what's what. Price is highest to lowest in order that you listed them.

I normally use SAL registered. If the order is too large for SAL, I use EMS. Never use SAL parcel.

Refer to the shipping FAQ chart on amiami for details about what's what. Price is highest to lowest in order that you listed them.

So I'm guessing if the package does not meet the size/weight requirements, they'll just bump up to the shipping method that'll cover it? It didn't seem to say in the faq.

I'll see how it looks when she comes out. The Bombshell line seems to be hit-or-miss. The Wonder Woman bombshell, for example, is great in theory, but her mouth is horrifying.

yeah, my wife has the poster based on the wonder woman, but really doesn't want the statue for that reason.

the black canary is top tier in the line imo

I really like the star girl and zatanna as well.

Batgirl is out of the equation because she has a belly button ring and it drives my wife insane

Acid08

Banned
I always do this if I can, otherwise EMS. I have had a package held up in customs, shipped to the wrong place, etc etc, and trust me it's worth having the tracking number in these situations.
So SAL Reg has a tracking number that works all the way until delivery? Which is the one that only has tracking that works until it leaves Japan?

omlet

So SAL Reg has a tracking number that works all the way until delivery? Which is the one that only has tracking that works until it leaves Japan?

Depends on your local postal service, I think.

Both EMS and SAL registered use tracking numbers that work from Japan all the way to your address, if you're in the US, anyway. I think it's the same for Canadaland, too.

Once they leave Japan, just take the tracking number over to your postal service tracking page and you can track the in-country progress from there.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction or http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

You can also track SAL Registered and EMS shipments with USPS too even before it leaves Japan. It just takes a while for them to update it on their side.

Acid08

Banned
Depends on your local postal service, I think.

Both EMS and SAL registered use tracking numbers that work from Japan all the way to your address, if you're in the US, anyway. I think it's the same for Canadaland, too.

Once they leave Japan, just take the tracking number over to your postal service tracking page and you can track the in-country progress from there.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction or http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

I knew that about EMS, I obsessively track my packages lol, but I thought there was one method that just didn't have any tracking after it leaves Japan. Maybe I was mistaken.

Why would you want to pay money for a free to play game? Just buy merchandise instead o_O

If it is like other f2p vita games that had a physical release, they'll package some free premium stuff with it.

For example, Chain Chronicles V had 10 tickets, Stamina Recovery, SSR and SR Arcana and 7 Illust card.

Femto.

I have a question about GSC's release schedule, Nendo Snake had a release date of the 21st announced earlier this month but he's not listed on the release info page. Does that mean he's getting delayed?

I knew that about EMS, I obsessively track my packages lol, but I thought there was one method that just didn't have any tracking after it leaves Japan. Maybe I was mistaken.

Isn't that SAL unregistered? Pretty sure I didn't get a number for the one item I had shipped that way.

oh my goodness. Kotobukiya's 1/6 Mari Illustrious Makinami is bigger than I thought she would be. The sculpting on her face isn't fantastic, but it's from the same series as my Misato and Asuka, and it sure beats 16k for the Max Factory version.

Also, CUTIE ALERT - Miss Monochrome and Milliore Nendos showed up today as well.

yeah, my wife has the poster based on the wonder woman, but really doesn't want the statue for that reason.

the black canary is top tier in the line imo

I really like the star girl and zatanna as well.

Batgirl is out of the equation because she has a belly button ring and it drives my wife insane

Yeah, I have the Black Canary art print already, and the statue is on order with Entertainment Earth for shipping in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom