• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
I like those Batman animated series figures but the reviews on them are awful. Apparently they have serious quality issues, and they're way too expensive for just regular action figures.

I like those Batman animated series figures but the reviews on them are awful. Apparently they have serious quality issues, and they're way too expensive for just regular action figures.

Yeah, im used to quality problems with DCC figures though.
Their Injustice line exploded just removing them from the packaging.

souhait

Neo Member
Oh god.

IG_Blog_Shot_2_1024x1024.jpg

Iron_Giant_Accessories_blog_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_8719c_1024x1024.jpg

$300 standard or $315 for limited edition of 250 with the hand from the end of the movie.
Release sometime in Q3.
Preorders start tomorrow.

ChrisD

Hey, sorry to bug you guys with another shipping question, but to add on to DeathByBacklog's question, how much is SAL Small Packet Registered? In my case, for a single Figma.

I'm one of those people who likes to have tabs on everything months in advance. I've written $15 for a safe estimate (I mean it can't be too much higher than that, I'd hope) along with the $45 for the Figma itself, so I've got it written down for $60 in total. Just need to know for sure that the values are actually coming out right heh. Will still have $250 even after that according to calculations, so it's not like I'm in trouble if it is higher.

I just kind of want peace of mind knowing that my numbers won't go nuts. :p

Einbroch

Banned
Hey, sorry to bug you guys with another shipping question, but to add on to DeathByBacklog's question, how much is SAL Small Packet Registered? In my case, for a single Figma.

I'm one of those people who likes to have tabs on everything months in advance. I've written $15 for a safe estimate (I mean it can't be too much higher than that, I'd hope) along with the $45 for the Figma itself, so I've got it written down for $60 in total. Just need to know for sure that the values are actually coming out right heh. Will still have $250 even after that according to calculations, so it's not like I'm in trouble if it is higher.

You're way safe. A single figma will probably be ~1100-1200, or $10. $15 is very safe.

chrono01

It's pretty cheap, maybe...900-1,100 yen or so to North America?

Figma are pretty small and light, so it shouldn't cost much at all to ship.

Www.amiami.com

If they don't have it, it doesn't exist.

If you can't find in AmiAmi, try here: http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/

Thanks guys!

OR it's something that already came out a long time ago and is now exceedingly rare and expensive.

That's my concern, I'd love a Ranma-chan or Natsuru from Kampfer if they even made those. Had considered an Ikaros Alter last year from Otoshimono. Maybe a Mikasa if I can find a real good looking one.

This will be my first like, fancy figure so I want it to be a nice one. Speaking of which, which was everyone here's first? (Alter, Figma, etc)

Because of your username you should get this:

But deep down you know you really need this:

Haha, both are really nice.

Bombless

Thanks guys!

That's my concern, I'd love a Ranma-chan or Natsuru from Kampfer if they even made those. Had considered an Ikaros Alter last year from Otoshimono. Maybe a Mikasa if I can find a real good looking one.

This will be my first like, fancy figure so I want it to be a nice one. Speaking of which, which was everyone here's first? (Alter, Figma, etc)

Haha, both are really nice.

For a more general search for characters you like (mostly japanese stuff) you can check MyFigureCollection.net. Then you can look up the figures themselves elsewhere.

My first was Alter's Momohime, followed by Kotobukiya's Power Girl bishoujo. It all went downhill from there haha

johnsmith

remember me
Holy shit, Starfire's base is garbage. She just fell off my shelf because she tipped forward. Really awful balance, made worse by an uneven base.

^
|
That's cute.

For a more general search for characters you like (mostly japanese stuff) you can check MyFigureCollection.net. Then you can look up the figures themselves elsewhere.

My first was Alter's Momohime, followed by Kotobukiya's Power Girl bishoujo. It all went downhill from there haha

Appreciate it! Good choices. I also considered an Alter Suguha but even now I'm glad I didn't. lol

I'll take a good look here soon.

MY EYYYYYYYYES

Btw, does this count as a figure?

http://i.imgur.com/MzPlO2U.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

WHERE DO I GET THIS?!

[quote="raven777, post: 148583291"][IMG]http://i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/image/U01/ruliweb/54C06085451D05002B[IMG]
[IMG]http://i1.ruliweb.daumcdn.net/uf/image/U01/ruliweb/54C060874513DE0039[IMG]

Koto
1/8
June
[SPOILER]13.8k[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Beautiful figure. Price seems justified, but too rich for my blood.

So I had ordered a figure from mandarake and it is now in customs. Only figure I have ordered that says anything about customs. How long does it usually sit there and will I have to pay fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom