• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

what you ordered lol

Shipment #1:

- [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Maria Saotome 1/6 Figure + Bath Vignette (w/Cleaner Cloth)

- [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] T2 Art Girls - Yumemiru Hakoiri Musume "Yuno Narukami" 1/8 Complete (w/Initial Release Limited Bonus)

- Log Horizon - Shiroe's Glasses

- New 3DS LL Screen Protection Film "Kuuki Zero Pitabari"

Shipment #2:

- 7th Dragon 2020 - Psychic (Pink Harley) 1/7 Complete Figure

- [MAX Factory] Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Kongo Half-damage ver. 1/8 Complete Figure

- Kill la Kill - Satsuki Kiryuin Kamui Junketsu ver. 1/8 Complete Figure

- amiibo - Meta Knight (Super Smash Bros. Series)

- amiibo - Lucario (Super Smash Bros. Series)

I was expecting/hoping for at least one/two delays. I did not get them. :(

Mine has two shipments, one for 39,070 JPY and the other for 31,000 JPY. That's 70,070 JPY before shipping, which will be costly given the size/weight of both. They will be EMS and, judging from estimates, will probably be close to 7,500 yen for each, which brings the total to 85,070 JPY.

...Yeah. O_O

I'm emailing Rightstuf tonight to cancel my pre-order for Devil Homura. I need to let go of a few things, and she'll save me $270 or so.

x0HssOq.gif

Mine has two shipments, one for 39,070 JPY and the other for 31,000 JPY. That's 70,070 JPY before shipping, which will be costly given the size/weight of both. They will be EMS and, judging from estimates, will probably be close to 7,500 yen for each, which brings the total to 85,070 JPY.

...Yeah. O_O

I'm emailing Rightstuf tonight to cancel my pre-order for Devil Homura. I need to let go of a few things, and she'll save me $270 or so.

Damn. My Late Dec. orders + this small one total 68,345 JPY so far. I just checked, and apparently I was wrong about my previous estimation. The order I was just billed for will be the last this month thanks to a couple of delays.
Chiaki

I have a question though. My Feb. order is listed as "Pre-order in queue" I've never seen that order status before. Does anyone know what it means?

chrono01

It's only January. Imagine what his 2015 total will be.
I'd rather not think about it. O_O

No but seriously, aside fro the KanColle girls, I've cut back a lot on my impulse pre-orders. The majority of my current pre-orders were made 6+ months ago, so it should settle down shortly [assuming I can resist the urge to add more...].

Damn. My Late Dec. orders + this small one total 68,345 JPY so far. I just checked, and apparently I was wrong about my previous estimation. The order I was just billed for will be the last this month thanks to a couple of delays.
Chiaki

I have a question though. My Feb. order is listed as "Pre-order in queue" I've never seen that order status before. Does anyone know what it means?
Hmm, I'm not sure, I've never had a pre-order listed like that. Maybe it means your pre-order is confirmed, but they're waiting for additional stock? Not sure.

probably more than the entire money I spent on figure last year.
You're not helping things. :(

raven777

Wonfes is coming up soon. So I will probably wait until Wonfes before I start pre-ordering again. I still have plenty of time to think about that Native Tony figure.

Of course Alisha is exception. But she is still not showing up again....

Zerojul

My monthly Amiami order is only 16370 JPY, and I'm pretty confident it can be SAL'ed so it could be far, far worse. And SS 1/6 R2D2 got pushed back to (at least) February, so all in all January was a pretty easy month.

In other news, this morning I found two weird brown boxes on my doorstep.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yep. They sell this at the comic store I frequent. Probably slightly marked up but still ridiculous that this costs this much.

I remember when that came out, but I never saw the finished product...

WTF did they do to her face? Did Nintendo make this, looks like an Amiibo face... Whats with the iguana/crocodile thing with straws for vampire fangs?

Holy shit, Starfire's base is garbage. She just fell off my shelf because she tipped forward. Really awful balance, made worse by an uneven base.

Yeah it is. I had to glue her leg on because she once fell over and broke her right leg.

Yeah, nice ass or not that figures off my wish list, blue tack doesn't stick to my bishoujo shelf so I can't be dealing with her falling over, or risking her knocking everything else off the shelf...

...Yeah. O_O

Not even the price of Importing a Sideshow PF, I'm disappointed...

My monthly Amiami order is only 16370 JPY, and I'm pretty confident it can be SAL'ed so it could be far, far worse. And SS 1/6 R2D2 got pushed back to (at least) February, so all in all January was a pretty easy month.

In other news, this morning I found two weird brown boxes on my doorstep.

Two brown boxes of awesome, haven't got one in so long, I'm going into withdraw just seeing those...

-----------

In lesser news, Ike arrived, and joined up with Marf to see the hills of temptation...
Our heroes arrive, ready for the journey...
ogKnw22.jpg

Off in the distance the journey seems worth it...
BiQR0Qb.jpg

Marth goes limp...
zeWcXz5.jpg

The End

ALSO MEDICOM IS MAKING A RAH OF BLACK FUCKING SWORDMAN GUTS!!!

MFC's saying he's gonna be

366be024-s.jpg

Yisss
Preview: Yamato Girls Collection - Space Battleship Yamato 2199: Yurisha Iscandar 1/8 Complete Figure by MegaHouse

=================================
Love+Live%21+credit+card

No, that's not a pun--"Nicos" is a real branch of the Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ, with their home office in the Akihabara UDX building no less! If saying "Nico-nico-nii" in an e-mail is enough to have your PayPal account suspended, imagine the chaos you'll cause with this new Love Live! credit card.

Official homepage: http://www.cr.mufg.jp/landing/nicos/apply/viaso_ll/index.html?cid=ll12
=========================================
tumblr_ni0itjSHyC1r2si3mo1_500.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/108816202723
========================================
tumblr_naot0cphng1ragy7jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_naot0cphng1ragy7jo2_500.jpg

tumblr_naot0cphng1ragy7jo3_500.jpg

tumblr_naot0cphng1ragy7jo4_500.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/108816134923
==========================================
tumblr_nikmo5jaAj1qzdctco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nikmo5jaAj1qzdctco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nikmo5jaAj1qzdctco1_1280.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/108814364618
OMG Another Vita shipgirl set!! Amazon Japan exclusive:

RIP wallet
CC: Chrono...does he have a Vita XD?
tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-kamina-1-8.jpg

1/8 Scale at N-Y for
JPY

StayDead

My January orders:

[FIGURE-008355] Nendoroid - Kantai Collection -Kan Colle- Amatsukaze(Preorder)
[GAME-0013019] WiiU Touch! Kirby Super Rainbow(Preorder)

[FIGURE-008068] Nendoroid - Love Live!: Kotori Minami(Preorder)
[FIGURE-008214] Nendoroid - Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie [New] The Rebellion Story: Devil Homura(Preorder)
[FIGURE-008508] Nendoroid - Sakura Wars 3: Erica Fontaine & Koubu-F2(Preorder)

iLFRv3MKCU71L.gif

Actually looks better than the recently announced figure, but smiling, ehh... would prefer her with more of a tsun expression.

Oh, and if I hadn't said it already, huge thanks to you Sammy H for your time and efforts in bringing us the uber updates - they are really helpful for keeping up to date with everything, destroying wallets, etc. Sankyuuu <3

NP =P though all credits to the sites I just copy and link to, I do like reading the excitement people in the thread get for certain figures etc and just wanna be helpful keeping everyone up to date =)

Anyone own
I_Kyubey1396350146.jpeg

I preordered her based on design alone but when she arrived it stock I cancelled needing to be a bit more careful with my money.
Now I started the series im definitely regretting it and considering trying to get her again.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Chrom benefits from being rejected from Smash Bros by getting something better than an Amiibo.

That Honoka looks nice. I notice it's the same outfit from the nendo petites. Maybe I was lucky not to bother with them because if I decide to get her I'd rather the figs have different outfits.

WUG figs? Yawn. Call me when they announce WUG Zoo figs!

OMG Another Vita shipgirl set!!

RIP wallet

At least you don't have to worry about spending money on games titter.

Ryuuroden

They're all in it together. They know that if they keep showing you figures that cost 18k+, you'll see a 14k figure marked down to 11k and be like "oh! that's quite reasonable!"

It's not

It's ok anyways, I have already started to go the johnsmith route and not preorder much anything at all anyways. I wont be preordering this. I will wait for it to come out.

Einbroch

Banned
January:

AmiAmi: 36k + shipping
Wo-Class: 9.8k total
Miku: 7k + shipping
A bunch of petites: 11.2k total
Everything else: 8.8k total

Month total: 72.8k + probably 10k in shipping = ~82k

Not Chrono level, but close.

Status
Not open for further replies.