• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
No love for Rin or Celicia?

Haha, oh wow...

Also lol at yet another new type of Saber.

Im not fond of Rin or Cecilia at all. Houki is alright. Maybe Ill pick her up later on.
I absolutely had to have Laura bunny and Tatenashi cat though!
The weight and quality of the figure is outstanding as you would expect of a gigantic 1:4 scale figure. Her expression is just precious beyond words and the French poodle outfit...
God what a simply perfect figurine.
Charles da Goddess.

Einbroch

Banned
Eh, sure. I'll help a frie....

"Scaled - Saber Alter Vortigern ver (Fate/Stay Night) RE-RELEASE"

Nope, sorry bro. I need this and there's an actual chance of it being re-released due to the Heavens Feel movies coming out.
I switched to this, because the second hand market price is redonk. No interest, tho.

SoldnerKei

Mami towel figure... well, it's a Mami figure, I'll give it that much, hopefully she is the only one, I mean, it makes sense because of the movie, if the pose was much dynamic it would have been better I guess

I'll grab it if I see her cheap on preowned someday lol

Arkadios

Eh, sure. I'll help a frie....

"Scaled - Saber Alter Vortigern ver (Fate/Stay Night) RE-RELEASE"

Nope, sorry bro. I need this and there's an actual chance of it being re-released due to the Heavens Feel movies coming out.

Had to google this. Damn, absolutely badarse.

cajunator

Banned
need a ranking!

Only three of them really matter much to me

1. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/5769
2. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/13777
3. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/133946

I have one of Saber from Fate Hollow Ataraxia that I dont even think is listed on MFC believe it or not. Maybe I should add it.
48104_s0.jpg

Also I have two smaller ones of her in the red outfit and some really cheap jointed figure that was pre-figma.

cajunator

Banned
thanks a lot, this fits basically exactly what I want in a saber figure. WIll add to my list

saber's popularity is interesting. I do love saber though, even if I hate fate's ending...

Yeah. I like Saber Lily's outfit better overall but the dynamic pose of the second one makes her a lot of people's favorite.
The third one is just absolutely lovely to look at.

Yeah. I like Saber Lily's outfit better overall but the dynamic pose of the second one makes her a lot of people's favorite.
The third one is just absolutely lovely to look at.
They both look great, but its an easy choice for me to get the Fate/stay night outfit since thats the saber I know and love

Ok. First official order placed with Amiami. Picked up the S.H. Figuarts Luigi and Playset C. I had these on order from amazon.ca but there was a significant enough difference in price to warrant going with amiami. The only thing that is questionable is the cost I'll get tagged for shipping.

I went with the unregistered SAL. I'm paying via Paypal so I'm not worried about the package getting lost and me not getting refunded. If something happens, I'll simply put in a claim with Paypal. I also had a $20 balance sitting in my PP account that I could put towards this making it less of a dent on existing funds. We'll see how this all goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom