• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

apricot

Wow all this talk of January orders and my AmiAmi one is only 2 games (Legend of Legacy and the Yowamushi Pedal game. Heh)

But Aoba shipped from Jlist yesterday!!

Finally.

XM3l3Pd.jpg

Now where am I going to put him?

YiVy7rf.jpg

The most excited I have ever been for a Bombshell. It combines my two of my favorite things, Baseball and Comics.

I'm honestly surprised they got to it this soon. I figured there would be a few more, first. Especially Catwoman.

Finally.

Now where am I going to put him?

Damn, I'm jelly of your Phoenix and X-23. I missed the boat on those. X-23 was just because I never got around to it. Phoenix and Emma were released before I started collecting.

I literally died and came back to life when I saw it

When they released all the covers it was the very first one I wanted a statue of and it's happening!

It's immediately 2015 figure of the year

It's so weird, though! They make this one before a Catwoman bombshell, AND they cancel Batwoman's comic. #LOLDC #DcGonnaDc

Yep. Vote for it. It's make perfect sense to re-release it since Saber Alter plays a big part in the Heavens Feel movies that are releasing this year.

I did. Of course I did. I'm not paying 20k+ for anything.

darklin0

Banned
Snake Nendo isn't shipping until the 28th, I believe. So I have to wait until then. Batwoman is going to be held up a few days because of it.
I was starting to think they were both delayed lol.
My AmiAmi order is stuck on hold cause one item doesn't come out until the 29th of this month.

The wait is getting to me...
Yeah, the money to pay for my order is burning a hole in my pocket!

darklin0

Banned
Also I voted for the scaled Nowi on the MFC poll.
Come at me . ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽

omlet

Also I voted for the scaled Nowi on the MFC poll.
Come at me . ლ༼ ▀̿ Ĺ̯ ▀̿ ლ༽

A gentleman and a scholar.
I wrote her into the list as the first vote for her. Good to see some other voters recognizing obvious choice for FE characters isn't smelly Chrom.

I have a hypothetical for you guys. I need Kotobukiya's 1/6 Ayanami to round out my collection of Eva gals. But I don't know where to buy her from. My options are:

Kotobukiya US Shop - $69.99 (despite it being marked as on sale for $55.99, the cart doesn't register this)

Solaris Japan - $63

Nippon-Yasan - 8.2k

Or should I just wait....and wait.... and wait for one to show up on Mandarake? She doesn't seem to pop up very often anymore. Even AmiAmi used to get her fairly often.

kewlmyc

I have a hypothetical for you guys. I need Kotobukiya's 1/6 Ayanami to round out my collection of Eva gals. But I don't know where to buy her from. My options are:

Kotobukiya US Shop - $69.99 (despite it being marked as on sale for $55.99, the cart doesn't register this)

Solaris Japan - $63

Nippon-Yasan - 8.2k

Or should I just wait....and wait.... and wait for one to show up on Mandarake? She doesn't seem to pop up very often anymore. Even AmiAmi used to get her fairly often.

Get it from the US shop. It'll save you some money in shipping.

That or try Solaris Japan and tell me if they're any good or not :p

Nippon-Yasan can burn for all I care.

Solaris Japan - $63

Nippon-Yasan - 8.2k

See, this would describe just how advanced my figure buying sickness has become, because $70 wouldn't even register with me as I furiously jab the BUY NOW button like a crazed monkey.
I'm deliberating spending $1400 on a Sideshow Darth Talon or $325 for a Koto Catwoman. Patience is an an alien concept.

I probably need an intervention.

darklin0

Banned
A gentleman and a scholar.
I wrote her into the list as the first vote for her. Good to see some other voters recognizing obvious choice for FE characters isn't smelly Chrom.
Chrom is good and all but more FE wiafus. It wont happen but the dream is to have the all.
If it was Noire, I would have pardoned you. I would buy one regardless though.
There was no Noire on the list!
Still would of been second choice to Nowi.
i would preorder that. Too bad it'll never be a thing that exists.
Maybe someday, till then I will believe.

jercruz

Just got my "Soul of Chogokin GX-31V Voltes V (Chogokin 40th Anniversary Ver.) ", haven't opened it yet. Just took a peek inside since I had to go to work.

9jwp1Nh.jpg

See, this would describe just how advanced my figure buying sickness has become, because $70 wouldn't even register with me as I furiously jab the BUY NOW button like a crazed monkey.
I'm deliberating spending $1400 on a Sideshow Darth Talon or $325 for a Koto Catwoman. Patience is an an alien concept.

I probably need an intervention.

Which Catwoman? The bishoujo or the 1/6 one that they made?

Did the anime do okay? Cause atm my thinking is that it did and I'm just basing on that logic the figures for it will be inevitable XD

Averaged to like 10k per volume so in anime terms, that's pretty damn good.

Hopefully wonfes comes up with nice stuff since there's like one figure for this series and it's a small Mikorin one and that just won't be enough!

You know they'd make one of Sakura and that's it.

Twist, it'll be Mikorin instead.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Lissa would be better off as a scale. Her hoop skirt and all the frills and belts and weird hair deserves detail.

Now the comedy characters like Kellam and Henry would be great as Nendoroids.

chrono01

My god Chrono, you're starting 2015 with one hell of a bang. Those Shiroe glasses though!
I know, it's going to be expensive. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. :(

And yeah, I love collecting replica glasses, since I wear them in real-life. They're not gaudy enough to where they scream "ANIME FAN!", but subtle enough to where if you are a fan you'll probably recognize them. I'm currently wearing the Persona 4 protagonist ones, but I'll have the Shiroe as a backup for when/if these break, and they weren't that expensive.

January:

AmiAmi: 36k + shipping
Wo-Class: 9.8k total
Miku: 7k + shipping
A bunch of petites: 11.2k total
Everything else: 8.8k total

Month total: 72.8k + probably 10k in shipping = ~82k

Not Chrono level, but close.
Nicely done.

At least I will not be suffering alone.

Noooo :(

Well, with the additional price you pay in CAD vs USD right now, I can kind of understand. Here's hoping you can find her later when your wallet is a little more prepared.
That's the hope.

I like her, but not for $270. Maybe if she is delayed for another couple of months and the CDN dollar stabilizes. I might hold onto my pre-order until a specific release date is announced. She could be delayed further for all we know!

My January is not even as bad as some of you, sitting at 60k before shipping and import tax...

Next month though LOL....

February 128k
March 33k
April 118k
May 35k
June 30k
July
August 98k
Sept 30k
Oct
Nov 12k
Dec 38k

Your February/April orders left even me speechless. Absolutely insane. O_O

Oh my God yall
Charles is perfect. She is just perfect.
they shoulda sent a poet...

Also this the lewdest I go.
but I could t pass up the three best IS girls all mofu'd out.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

:O

Is that Saber Alter this one?

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.
I own this figure, and I still hope for a re-release.

Why?

So more people can experience her perfection.

Please make it happen, GSC!

Also, Saotome Maria reviews are now going out and SkyTube absolutely nailed her face. That's what I was most worried about. Her hair might be a little darker, and the skin tone a slightly different shade, but overall I'm pretty impressed. The bath tub looks great too, I have a couple figures that could make use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom