• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Lloyd Irving is here!

l2du151x01.jpg

Preorders start 1/28. So next Wednesday.

Wish I wasn't out of town most of next week. I doubt he'll sell out so in like Flynn.

How much?

Ryuuroden

We'll find out next week, a price hasn't been stated.

If it's anything like the other Tales figures, it won't be over 10k. Probably around 8k with discounts.

Because the series is dead ;_;

Never watched it, but I loved Nichibros.

Yeah what the fuck, you so need to watch Nichijou, The 2 best things to come out of Kyoani are Nichijou and Fumoffu and both were terribly received in Japan. Japan has no taste confirmed.

omlet

Maybe you should try reading my post.
I did. And since you seem offended now, here's the no-snark version of what I was getting at:

In my opinion, if you were serious about thinning your collection and serious about the cutting FigureGAFfers a deal, you would post the discounted prices or at least some kind of general statement like "X% off MFC sale prices for people here" or "free shipping for gaffers" or something because "at cost" doesn't tell us much and when I looked at your (figure) listings you are asking a lot compared to what it would cost for a patient buyer to import some of those things (or at least asking enough to not be competitive with a place like amiami or mandarake).

Most people around here are used to importing and would probably do what I did; see your prices (a few which I think you already lowered after my previous post), see an offer to maybe haggle, consider the cost to import (especially considering the weak yen right now), and decide it's not worth it. You do have a few rare things listed, though, so maybe you have something someone has been waiting to pounce on, and more power to ya. If I hadn't picked up a Houmei last year I'd probably be interested in getting yours.

Bii

My LTTP Tharja is whooshing through processing in Osaka, only ordered yesterday and estimated delivery here in the UK next Tuesday

I love you Based Amazon Japan God

I didn't even know Amazon Japan had this in stock. Looks like I'm gonna have to make another order soon.

kewlmyc

You need to watch it!

Yeah what the fuck, you so need to watch Nichijou, The 2 best things to come out of Kyoani are Nichijou and Fumoffu and both were terribly received in Japan. Japan has no taste confirmed.

Well, it gets compared to Nichibros a lot, so I'll give it a shot. Probably after I watch Gatchaman Crowds though.

Nichijou is the best KyoAni production ever.

Better than The Dissapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya? I don't believe you.

Ban Puncher

That Guts statue is going to be hella expensive, I can feel it in my bones/wallet. Luckily, there is that RAH Black Swordsman that was announced so that may fill the void.

Also, Episode 3 and now I am looking at a Kongo Nendo. You haven't got me yet though, Ship Girls.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I mean look at that! That's ridiculous!! I'm in love with a piece of plastic.

Everything in me screams to buy this but I made myself a promise to never buy lewd figures because I need to stop somewhere lol

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/186845

It's funny because her MFC comments have a lot of people that torn because they're drawn to her despite usually not getting anythin risque or lewd. ALTER Senran Kagura Asuka just confuses people's priorities.

I said "screw it" and pre-ordered Fake Tifa last night. I knew I'd be upset if she sold out before I could get the pre-order in, so I just went for it:

Ryuuroden

Well, it gets compared to Nichibros a lot, so I'll give it a shot. Probably after I watch Gatchaman Crowds though.

Better than The Dissapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya? I don't believe you.

Nichijou was the inspiration for nichibros. Nichibros would not exist if not for Nichijou

EDIT; YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS, KONGOU IS HERE BITCHESSSSSSS!~

SoldnerKei

Nichijou was the inspiration for nichibros. Nichibros would not exist if not for Nichijou

seems like I gotta watch it, I loved nichibros and I find hilarious most of the gif that you guys post here

hopefully this won't end up with me getting nichijou nendos after I get done with it

seems like I gotta watch it, I loved nichibros and I find hilarious most of the gif that you guys post here

hopefully this won't end up with me getting nichijou nendos after getting done with it

Uh...about that.

Unless you wanna pay around $90 each you won't have to worry about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom