• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

1nr6ziU.gif

It's not the same without everything leading up to it and the music oh god the music. Episode 19 man, so good and not even the best episode. The helvetica Standard "Megane" episode was that episode, as was the temple shrine in the rain and the greatest game of Go-Soccer ever played.

Ultimadrago

And to repost from the B/S/T thread for any lurking Hidamari Sketch fans out there.

Selling: Hidamari Sketch Trading Figures Partial Set

fsfergpkdj.jpg

(Not my image, but an example of what they look like completed)

Gallery of the set:

http://minus.com/mb9kGHBlo4AlJ

$20 + Shipping for just the sealed figures (in United States 48)

Pastebin of the list: http://pastebin.com/eLS90CSx

*It is missing three of the outfits (The baton, White Flag and Napkin) and the box is notably damaged. All faces/characters are present and the figures themselves are untouched.

Way less than what I purchased them for, but I'm getting these off my hands.

Nichijou was the inspiration for nichibros. Nichibros would not exist if not for Nichijou

Nope.

Of course they arn't related. Nichijou is on a whole nother plane of existence of goodness.

The glory that is the Torpedo Jump shall never be matched by another anime in our lifetimes.

Truth.

Someone on Amazon in the US has Alter Asuka (SK) for sale. Not a terrible price....no counterfeits listed on MFC.

*ponders*

"On the next page of FigureGAF OT3. Will Snk click the Buy button it?"

Bombless

I only skimmed the previous page (being at work and all) but OMG that Satsuki figma. GSC better follow through with a Fight Club Mako!

RMI

Banned
Mandarake turned a payment request around for me in less than 24 hours. That almost never happens.

Also cancelled a few things from my May order on Amiami, further confirming that they don't give a fuck about cancellations as long as you're still buying stuff and it's far enough in advance.

Wait, are they telling us Satsuki comes with a complete scissor blade?

there's a scissor blade in this picture o_O ?

Quick Question

Placing an order through amiami. Figuarts Yoshi, Mario Nendoroid, Luigi Nendoroid.

The only thing currently released is the Luigi Nendoroid. Both the Yoshi and Mario are pre-orders releasing in May.

When selecting how these ship, how do I get them all to ship at the same time (when the pre-orders come out in May)?

Ship with this order?
Ship separately?
or Combine with monthly order?

Nendo Snake is shipping out, but since I use SAL shipping, he won't be here for a few weeks.

Not really a big deal as I'm rarely in a rush to ever get my stuff from amiami.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Quick Question

Placing an order through amiami. Figuarts Yoshi, Mario Nendoroid, Luigi Nendoroid.

The only thing currently released is the Luigi Nendoroid. Both the Yoshi and Mario are pre-orders releasing in May.

When selecting how these ship, how do I get them all to ship at the same time (when the pre-orders come out in May)?

Ship with this order?
Ship separately?

They won't hold your Luigi and will demand it be paid for in January.
You can't mix available items with pre-order items from future months.
You can mix available items with pre-order items of the current month.
You can't mix pre-order items from different months together.

Bombless

Quick Question

Ship with this order?
Ship separately?

You can't get them to ship together. Already released items cannot be grouped with items that do not release the same month.

Einbroch

Banned
Well that's crappy. I just put in an order yesterday and paid for shipping today. I wonder if I can sneak the Luigi into that order instead.

If you paid, it's done. Once you get your invoice, you CAN add already released items to it, however, they can't hold them and combine releases later.

But since you paid, it's done.

omlet

I'm not sure they will hold the Luigi for you until May (by that I mean they might split the order, not that they would sell it to someone else). Ship with this order would create the order with all 3 items so that's what you're looking for.

Monthly order combining is where you can create an order for the current month that will not ship out immediately. For example, going into January I had two things preordered. Around the middle of the month I added 4 more non-preorder items to the order, one at a time, and they shipped it all at once this week. It contained a mixture of preorder, released, and preowned, but the non-preowned stuff was thrown in within a few days of the scheduled shipping time for the preowned things (Jan 21 for dem nendos).

They do not like holding on to items that are in stock and have been ordered. Even for monthly order combining, I'm not sure if there is a rule they go by or what, but one time I opened a new monthly order with a preowned item and added something to it a day or two later then got a payment request that night and it was still a few weeks away from the end of the month.

You can't mix available items with pre-order items from future months.
You can mix available items with pre-order items of the current month.
You can't mix pre-order items from different months together.
Just bolding to point out that's a CAN sandwitched between to CAN'Ts and that I actually did it this month. Works for preowned as well as "released" things.

SHOCK!
MIKU SHOCK!

I thought the same thing when I saw that, lol.

Delicious smell, gao gao

Crap crap and more crap!

So if I process the order as "Ship with this order" they'll likely split the order, and I'll end up paying more for shipping then if it all got sent out at once right?

Yet if I hold off on ordering the Luigi, until the pre-orders are available, there's a chance he'll be sold out by then.

And yeah...just paid this morning for yesterday's order. Technically they probably haven't shipped out the order. But I guess if they need to figure out shipping again...

So do I...

Place 2 orders Luigi, then the Yoshi and Mario then contact them and see if they can still sneak the Luigi in.

Or place all three and select "ship with this order" and see what happens then.

Just hit my first 30k+ month.

Darn all you enablers... :p

Considering the apparent size from the pictures for two of them, that'll be a decently large box probably if they all end up releasing as expected.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm 99% sure you're SOL with this order. They won't hold a figure until May. You could maybe push it into February by ordering another figure in February, but May is just a long time. And this is for ANOTHER figure, not the one you paid for. That one's done. The shipping shouldn't be that bad, they're small and light, aren't they? You'll maybe be losing like $5-6, assuming you went SAL.

The best thing to do from this moment going forward, and this is what I believe everyone in this thread does, is to simply click "Combine with Monthly Order" for every single item you buy. It'll automatically group items, delays will be moved to the next months orders, and you'll save on shipping most likely.

This means if you have two items, one on the 15th and one on the 28th, you won't get that 15th item until the 28th ships, but it's worth it.

In your case, though, yeah, I think you'll just have to eat the cost. I only have one figure in February. I maybe could ask them to combine it with March's order, but I've been a long time customer that's spent thousands with them. :p

Bombless

Crap crap and more crap!

So if I process the order as "Ship with this order" they'll likely split the order, and I'll end up paying more for shipping then if it all got sent out at once right?

Yet if I hold off on ordering the Luigi, until the pre-orders are available, there's a chance he'll be sold out by then.

And yeah...just paid this morning for yesterday's order. Technically they probably haven't shipped out the order. But I guess if they need to figure out shipping again...

So do I...

Place 2 orders Luigi, then the Yoshi and Mario then contact them and see if they can still sneak the Luigi in.

Or place all three and select "ship with this order" and see what happens then.

Your paid order is probably lined up to be shipped and will leave tonight, so there's no way they'll stop it to add your Luigi in. At this point your only choice is putting a Luigi order and having it shipped now and a separate order for the May preorders.

I'm 99% sure you're SOL with this order. They won't hold a figure until May. You could maybe push it into February by ordering another figure in February, but May is just a long time. And this is for ANOTHER figure, not the one you paid for. That one's done. The shipping shouldn't be that bad, they're small and light, aren't they? You'll maybe be losing like $5-6, assuming you went SAL.

The best thing to do from this moment going forward, and this is what I believe everyone in this thread does, is to simply click "Combine with Monthly Order" for every single item you buy. It'll automatically group items, delays will be moved to the next months orders, and you'll save on shipping most likely.

This means if you have two items, one on the 15th and one on the 28th, you won't get that 15th item until the 28th ships, but it's worth it.

In your case, though, yeah, I think you'll just have to eat the cost. I only have one figure in February. I maybe could ask them to combine it with March's order, but I've been a long time customer that's spent thousands with them. :p

Thanks for the input.

Your paid order is probably lined up to be shipped and will leave tonight, so there's no way they'll stop it to add your Luigi in. At this point your only choice is putting a Luigi order and having it shipped now and a separate order for the May preorders.

Would this be any different then keeping the order together and seeing what happens if I select "Ship with this Order"?

Bombless

Would this be any different then keeping the order together and seeing what happens if I select "Ship with this Order"?

I believe it will automatically be split in two orders once you pass the initial ordering stage.

Also, this :

What you should do is browse AmiAmi for other available items to ship with Luigi :3

that's what i usually do with my light months

I think this is the best advice on the page so far.

How fucked up is it that I've actually done this multiple times for AmiAmi orders were I only have one figure shipping?

I think this is the best advice on the page so far.

*laughing* Well yeah. It'd make the most of shipping costs...but adds to the total cost. Buying for the sake of saving. I'll browse and see what's available. Definitely going to be more organized the next time I order.

Acid08

Banned
*laughing* Well yeah. It'd make the most of shipping costs...but adds to the total cost. Buying for the sake of saving. I'll browse and see what's available. Definitely going to be more organized the next time I order.
Yeah man, I've been learning the ropes on this stuff too. It's a weird system but it'll start making sense.

Question for everyone: is it possible to make a monthly order after you already combined two orders? I have Chiaki and Sepang Miku supposedly releasing this month, both are combined into one order. I don't think it's a monthly order though, just a regular ship-when-they-arrive order.

omlet

Use a Quicksilver card and you'll be getting another 1.5% cash back on those extra figures you will buy to go with Luigi! Saving even more money!

Question for everyone: is it possible to make a monthly order after you already combined two orders? I have Chiaki and Sepang Miku supposedly releasing this month, both are combined into one order. I don't think it's a monthly order though, just a regular ship-when-they-arrive order.

You are already monthly order.

Yeah man, I've been learning the ropes on this stuff too. It's a weird system but it'll start making sense.

Could try adding the item to your monthly order and see what else is in that order on the last page before confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom