• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
My only concern is that I think Wo-Class is gonna go up in price once people start preordering and getting their Re-Classes in their hands. Exclusive, part of a set, unique (LED), etc.

They don't pop up a lot, and they're going to pop up even less as time goes on. Price seems to be trending slightly upwards too. Was 6k, then 7k, then 8k, now they seemed to settle in the 8-9k range. They're selling out within hours at 10k.

Not trying to pressure. If you can't, you can't. But I think she'll become quite rare especially now that she's out of the con circuit and being replaced with Re-Class.

My only concern is that I think Wo-Class is gonna go up in price once people start preordering and getting their Re-Classes in their hands. Exclusive, part of a set, unique (LED), etc.

They don't pop up a lot, and they're going to pop up even less as time goes on. Price seems to be trending slightly upwards too. Was 6k, then 7k, then 8k, now they seemed to settle in the 8-9k range. They're selling out within hours at 10k.

Not trying to pressure. If you can't, you can't. But I think she'll become quite rare especially now that she's out of the con circuit and being replaced with Re-Class.

Ya I was thinking about that too, I think she is awesome but I the whole crab head thing is kinda eh to me.

I do have this coming to me...so maybe I will leave it with her. I won't be getting every Kan Colle Nendo so I might have to pass. I do plan to get Re Class though

FIGURE-006093.jpg

Wanderer5

The Wo-Class nendo is pretty neat, through while I would have probably dived in when she was up for preorder, now in the aftermarket? Eh, pass.

I still haven't felt much urge to add more shipgirls alongside Kaga beside maybe Akagi eventually otherwise.XD

Bii

I'm pretty close to just shelling out the $100 on ebay but not sure how trustworthy some of those sellers are (are there a lot of fake Nendos out there?). If it pops up for less than 9k on mandarake, I'd bite.

omlet

I'm pretty close to just shelling out the $100 on ebay but not sure how trustworthy some of those sellers are (are there a lot of fake Nendos out there?). If it pops up for less than 9k on mandarake, I'd bite.

There are, but her page on MFC doesn't have any known counterfeits shown, so an ebay or amazon marketplace seller are probably safe bets as far as getting a legit product goes.

There are, but her page on MFC doesn't have any known counterfeits shown, so an ebay or amazon marketplace seller are probably safe bets as far as getting a legit product goes.

Hm... I've seen some fake stuff that's not marked with known counterfeits on MFC, so better be careful. At least don't buy from sellers in Hong Kong or China :p

Are you in the US?

The MFC seller I am talking to sending them out for 90 with free shipping claims she has two in her ad. I asked her just now if she has two, if she does I can point you to her.

Sölf

So, while browsing and knowing if I do this my wallet will die at some point, I found this Eri Sawachika figure from 2007. The thing is, it's preowned (wow, who would have thought from an item that was released 8 years ago?) and even if I assume the lowest shipping cost (0.3 kg) I would pay roughly 50€.

I took a look at ebay and someone is selling these (he has still 2 of them) and they are unopened and basically new. It would also cost me 50€, but since this would already take place here in Germany, I also wouldn't have to fear pay additional taxes. So I am now tempted to buy this one on ebay instead. xD

Oh, and if someone is interest, these were some other close contenders for my first... sin.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

Einbroch

Banned
Sölf;149395937 said:
So, while browsing and knowing if I do this my wallet will die at some point, I found this Eri Sawachika figure from 2007. The thing is, it's preowned (wow, who would have thought from an item that was released 8 years ago?) and even if I assume the lowest shipping cost (0.3 kg) I would pay roughly 50€.

I took a look at ebay and someone is selling these (he has still 2 of them) and they are unopened and basically new. It would also cost me 50€, but since this would already take place here in Germany, I also wouldn't have to fear pay additional taxes. So I am now tempted to buy this one on ebay instead. xD

Oh, and if someone is interest, these were some other close contenders for my first... sin.

Be very careful with eBay. If you have any questions, link it here. People here will help. Same goes with Amazon, and so on.

Also, that Yoko figure (your "these" link) is redonk expensive in the aftermarket. But she's a beaut.

Sölf

Be very careful with eBay. If you have any questions, link it here. People here will help. Same goes with Amazon, and so on.

Also, that Yoko figure (your "these" link) is redonk expensive in the aftermarket. But she's a beaut.

Yeah, I know that about ebay. Would be this one from the german site, but taking a look at the seller and his rating, I would say this one is safe. xd

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
The Hot Toys Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America is up on Sideshow, $225... No NRD, means you can freely cancel...

Also got an email from saying COTD Oglavaeil and Skratch will be up for pre-order on Thursday, January 29, 2015... Expecting to be priced out on the pair of them myself, but who knows?

Sölf

I notice you have a Yuuki Kataoka avatar. Are you planning to get her Alter 1/8th?

I actually currently only have this avatar because all my others are to big for GAF (other forum allowed 110x110 with auto scale). But now that you mention it, I actually wouldn't even know which of the Saki girls I would buy. Because they are all awesome (and becaus instead of looking for their names I looked for "Saki", which gabe 73 pages of content... xD).

Edit: Oh god I just saw the figure. Hhhhnnnnnggggghhhh...!

Einbroch

Banned
Sölf, I'm eager to see how deep into the rabbit hole you go.

You'll be fine as long as you don't get a Beach Queen. Then we may need to have an intervention.

Everything except my Yuki fig, vividbutts soft bust, and a few Amagi Brilliant Park merch, are in-stock for my January order....I think the rest comes in on 1/30. This is going to hurt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom