• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo Class sunk me

tumblr_ni6xc2je5z1rrr564o1_500.gif

Ordered, I blame DarkBlade ;)

Six-leagues-under crew. :D

Bombless

I still have trouble believing the nendo shipgirls binge I went on earlier today. But it may also be related to the lack of sleep. Terrible night at work incoming.

Yaari

If the Nendo Red was reasonably accessible without overpaying that would be my first in the collection. But I think I'll go for that shipgirl with a bow now.

Acid08

Banned
How often does the Ryuko figma pop up on Manda/Amiami? What's the average asking price?

Figma Satsuki is gonna be lonely without her...

Bombless

Sölf;149434436 said:
No matter the cost, eh?

Even if you don't want that. Just accept that it exists and you could potentially at one point buy it.

Speaking of Sideshow, I've decided to cancel Hot Toys John Matrix. I'm not interested in a sprawling Hot Toys collection and their realistic appearance would clash with the rest of my collection anyway (not to mention the space they take). As much as I worship Schwarzenegger and the generation of action movies he represents, I'll just admire him from afar.

Arkadios

I remember the ol' days of FigureGAF...When the ancients warned us about the coming of the so called KanColle Apocalypse...They were right, and we can only accept our doom.

StayDead

Nearly a week and a half after I ordered Kaga and Hiei from Nipponyasan they've finally shipped. Won't get them until I get to my Dads mid feb though, but I hope they dock into port safely :O

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I love how everyone here buckles and orders stuff they maybe shouldn't because it makes me feel a little bit better when I do hahahaha

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

Your not the one who has to tell your wife you buckled again, lol, she took it well, but I really have to stop looking at the mandarake and pre-owned sections on Amiami or I'll have another £6000 year, any thoughts that I can be strong and muster willpower to not buy shite are now gone.

Sölf;149434436 said:
No matter the cost, eh?

Even if you don't want that. Just accept that it exists and you could potentially at one point buy it.

That Joker head's would have been in reach, if money were no object this fucker would greet me every morning when I woke up:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/terminator-t-800-endoskeleton-sideshow-collectibles-400060/

Just look at the flexpay options...

Speaking of Sideshow, I've decided to cancel Hot Toys John Matrix. I'm not interested in a sprawling Hot Toys collection and their realistic appearance would clash with the rest of my collection anyway (not to mention the space they take). As much as I worship Schwarzenegger and the generation of action movies he represents, I'll just admire him from afar.

I had to cancel him a while back, more for jumping into the Star Wars line then not wanting him though.

Only Castle girls can save us now! Let us hide in the safety of their walls!

April's too far away.
That's if she'd not delayed.

Anony

this thread has moved 350+ posts since 20-22 hours ago
u guys really need to slow down with the posting, it's really impossible to follow the thread

CDiggity

I'm looking to add to my growing Nendo collection. What is an already released, notBoat and notMiku (those will probably come later...but not now) Nendo that is awesome?

Einbroch

Banned
I'm looking to add to my growing Nendo collection. What is an already released, notBoat and notMiku (those will probably come later...but not now) Nendo that is awesome?

Depends on your interests.

I think the God Eater girls are really nice (Alisa and Nana). I think the Black Rock Shooter girls translate well to Nendos as well.

Toon Link is another winner, as are any of the Date A Live chicas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom