• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

souhait

Neo Member
Lloyd looks great! Preordering him means I'd have to get Zelos and Kotobukiya's Colette to go with him...

It's got a huge following.
The game launched a couple weeks ago, there're 130k Twitter followers, over 8k Pixiv drawings.

I just started playing, some of the character designs are nice. I'd probably cave in the event of Nendos.

Yagami_Sama

And they arrived :

0fhPvu.jpg

kewlmyc

Assbel and Lloyd ordered. I'm a sucker for Tales, even characters I hated. Only getting Assbel in case a Sophie or Richard gets made. Hell even Cheria would be a interesting choice based on her design alone.

Einbroch

Banned
So I watched this one for a while and the page disappeared. It came back just a few minutes ago.

But as far as I know it's still been 'sold out'. Did someone buy it lightning quick or is disappearing just a normal thing?

Normal thing. Their site is all kinds of messed up. She should be available sometime tonight.

Ryuuroden

Heh, can't wait till the end of the week when I get home. I am going to have like 8 packages waiting for me. 2 figures and 12 lego sets w00t.

Dice//

Banned
The lack of Star Ocean figures is very disturbing.

I've always thought this myself. :(
(SO2, that funky awesome 90s art, would be a sweet contender but then I could see them going for '12-year-old-looking' 17yo loli Rena from the PSP artwork)

SquareEnix can stick the Play Arts Kai up their bums.

Anyways....

Your favorite characters will probably never get a figure.

I WON THEN!!! :D

gLt8BTR.jpg

latest

Einbroch

Banned
Subtotal: 43,790 JPY
Shipping: 9,180 JPY
Grand total: 52,970 JPY

Aaaand done. With that, my final death month is complete. Budget, here we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom