• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

KanColle invasion starts now.

Choose a side.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Doombear

Thanks, RMI! Got em! I was scared when I didn't see a hand, but it was attached to the weapon.

MH Nendos, hooooo!

Yessss! My Monster Hunter Nendoroid Brother!

ibnkrQf9B3RTaa.png

kewlmyc

0SxCDuJ.gif

So this is what the next year is going to look like in here? At least there's WonFest to look forward to. It'll probably be nothing but boatgirls though.

Doombear

Yeah, I've seen them around here and there. I'm tempted to scoop them up, but I'd feel the need to get them all, and I don't know how common or not they all are.

Well there are only four =( The latest two are still pretty readily available I would think (the Kirin and Lagombi Hunters) but I also see the Barioth (Bario X) and Lagiacrus Hunters pop up on even NA Amazon from time to time. I think they are there now actually >.>

This collection looks great!

Thanks! It is small, as I will only allow myself to get the MonHun Nendos. Only missing this Frontier G Anniversary Collection only one... and she isn't available by herself. So I probably won't own her ever =*(

kewlmyc

My Eren and Levi nendoroids finally arrived today despite USPS's update that "Business Closed" after the package was out for delivery.

Now that my SnK nendo collection is complete, I can recreate this event:

Nice. Wish they would make an Annie or Jean figure.

A review on Selvaria Bles Vertex Ver.
20150115_selvaria1.jpg

From “Valkyria Chronicles”, popular simulation RPG action game and anime firstly appeared on 2008 comes an officer of imperial army, Selvaria Bles! She has been perfectly reproduced on the original illustration drawn boy Raita Honjo. Her beautiful body in night black uniform and long gray hair is absolutely breathtaking. You would be surprised by every single tiny parts such as embroideries or fingers for its perfection. Enjoy the ultimate beauty and elegance of the heroine!

OMG!

I can't say anything more.
I…I have no words to express her beauty! Sorry for that!
So that’s all for today! See you next time!

…What?
I, I can’t do that? But I…

All right, all right. So let me quote an explanation I had from the manufacture.
Show us the remarkable points of this beautiful object, Vertex san!

・We are putting our skills and energy completely into this, specially design and sculpture on those small parts such as wrinkles and curving on clothes I’d like to emphasize. We had a big effort on that.
・You would be surprised on the expression of muscle and tendon.
・You can’t miss her silky white body too.
・I love short gloves!
・Displaying on the upper shelf is recommended. Selvaria sama will look down on you and make you feel like being her royal dog.
・In brief, it’s a killer.

It's a killer!

Yes, that’s true. I got goosebumps on taking photos.
You know what I mean? Have a look closer!
20150115_selvaria3.jpg

I wish you were here to see the real one!
Hair, accessories, everything in perfection!
Especially I’m so fascinated with golden parts on her outfits! It has been beautifully contrasted with a black military uniform!
===========================================================
A review on DC comics Zatanna
Hi, everybody.
It's Roku.

Finally Zatanna joins in Kotobukiya Bishojo series!
I’ve been expecting for long time.I know it’s coming because no one can deny her but… yeah, it’s little late than I expected.
Ok, Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so pleased to introduce you, Zatanna!

DC Comics Zatanna
20150122102638e66.jpg

Now, Kotobukiya proudly announced that the mysterious beauty Zatana comes in Bishojo Statue series from DC universe!
20150122102639dc7.jpg

The total height would be 250mm appx.including its base.
This 1/7 scale figure based on the illustration of Shunya Yamashita is bringing out huge reactions from all over the world.
---------------------------------------------------------
20150122102706811.jpgv

YOU BELONG TO ME, ZATANNA!!
Her coquettish expression drives me crazy!

I still remover the moment I met her for the first time. Some years ago somewhere in Tokyo, I found her covering the top of a certain comic magazine.
I didn’t know who she is but still I was feeling that she is the one! I guess I have been charmed from that day.
=========================================================
It’s a miracle! A review of Kinomoto Sakura -Angel Crown-
Hi there! Tominon here.

Let me ask you a question.
What comes your mind when you are talking about “Angel”?

Raffaello Santi? Kewpie doll? Dokuro-Chan?
Yes, this world we are living is filled with angels.

So today I’m going to show you my sweetest angel!
Here she is!

Kinomoto Sakura -Angel Crown-
20150122_tenshi_sakurachan1.jpg

It's a miracle! The decent of the Arcangel!

Heaven, I'm in heaven…And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak~♪゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。

「 Kinomoto Sakura -Angel Crown- 」from PLUM! We’ve already opened a product page for preorder.

She has been designed by Ebata san from Carmia, a designer group who made another Sakura chan figure in Wonder Festival in 2014!

I know she loves Sakura chan so much! (´∀`*)
Now I can feel something extraordinal love for Sakura chan from her just like Tomoyo chan has!

She commented on the PLUM official blog how much she loves Sakura chan.
Designers talk: Kinomoto Sakura -Angel Crown

Then, turn around slowly, Sakura chan. ( ´∀`)ノ
20150122_tenshi_sakurachan8.jpg

I know it sounds too “floaty” on my age but…. Let me say this.

Hanyaan~! Too adorable!!!!!!

Talking about Sakura chan, you usually remind of her in frilled pinky costumes.
Yes, that is screamingly good. I like that. But personally I love this one! It’s the best I’ve ever seen!
I couldn’t believe my eye when I met this figure for the first time because most of them so far are sculpted in a pink dress.
It was a long way to meet you, Sakura chan! And thank you so much, PLUM san! You saved my soul! I can die for you!
A Look at Nendoroid Packaging!
Just one week until WonFes!
o0515036613203731019.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I have been battered by the cold today… I hope there is no snow next week! Snow during WonFes makes everything so much more difficult! But at least it suits Snow Miku!!

Anyway, today I’m going to write an article a little different to normal! I’m going to be speaking with Enu-shi from the GSC Design team about the ‘Snow Miku’ packages of the past! ♪
o0515035213203520971.jpg

His hat always reminds me of the children’s book, ‘The Three Robbers’!

WonFes is just around the corner!
Winter WonFes has often been associated with Snow Miku!

What was the reason behind Nendoroid Snow Miku: Strawberry White Kimono Ver. having such a unique package?
o0515050413203725698.jpg

Nendoroid Snow Miku: Strawberry White Kimono Ver. was very different to the previous Snow Mikus as all her parts and outfit were very heavily influenced by Japanese culture. I wanted to try and include that feeling with the packaging! It was also the first item past Nendoroid #300 to have its packaging revealed, which also made me want to do something special and new about it!

I thought up a couple of designs, but ended up with the Japanese-style wrapped gift packaging!
o0515043213203724037.jpg

Then there was last year’s Nendoroid Snow Miku: Magical Snow Ver.

This one had a rather large and impressive package too! (; ・`д・´)

Where did you get the idea for this one?
o0515053113203595396.jpg

Well, the product itself came with a really nice book-shaped stand, which made me want to take it a step further and turn the packaging into a book as well! The size wasn’t too much of a problem as things like Racing Miku had been large in the past… but in the end in order to protect the spine section and printing on the front… we needed to add another layer of packaging to protect the packaging!!
I see! So that’s why the book came in a separate cardboard box!
o0515048813203724036.jpg

I actually quite like opening up boxes anyway, so this wasn’t a problem for me at all! ♡

The actual package was also made to open up like a book! It was incredible!
o0515043213203595395.jpg

Yep! It’s great to work on the outer design of a package, but adding something like this and giving it an inside as well added a whole new aspect of design!

By the way, when we announce products the packaging generally isn’t yet complete – we can only really show it to everyone once the products are ready for sale! I think that’s a good thing though! It means there is something for the fans to look forward to seeing as a surprise when their figure arrives! It’s a little fun thing about the figure to look forward to!
o0515061313203521486.jpg

UNF!

Don't make me pre-order, Selvaria. Don't do it.
20150115_selvaria12.jpg

Nicely toned body! The perfect combination of strength and elegance!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20150115_selvaria11.jpg

I….I finally became her dog too! Oh, my master, Selvaria sama! Have mercy! Give me your mighty love! (´∀`)

...SO,
Selvaria Bles is now up for preorder! It will be available on May.

If you are looking for a master who has supreme beautify and elegance, she will be the one, I bet.
tumblr_nejca9a6PV1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

UNF!

Don't make me pre-order, Selvaria. Don't do it.

To be perfectly honest (and assuming she comes out looking like the prototype) I think I like this one more than the Alter version. The Alter version looks great, except for the tiny face. But I'm also not crazy about the fanned-out hair. It makes her take up more space than necessary.

The Vertex Selvaria is also 1/6, which always scores extra points with me.

chrono01

You'll end up preordering it anyway lol
That sounds like me. ;_;

Damn you.

*shakes fist*

To be perfectly honest (and assuming she comes out looking like the prototype) I think I like this one more than the Alter version. The Alter version looks great, except for the tiny face. But I'm also not crazy about the fanned-out hair. It makes her take up more space than necessary.

The Vertex Selvaria is also 1/6, which always scores extra points with me.
Yeah, I like it better too. I'm just unfamiliar with Vertex, and that combined with the price...

Not sure I want to take the risk. The prototype images look incredible, though.

I kind of regret not preordering Tharja and momohime. Now the prices are kind of jacked up, and I'm not willing to pay for it.

Could be you and Selvaria Chrono-kun.

Doombear

Hey bros? What's a good price for the two MH4 Nendos?

I got mine at Nippon-Yasan when they came out last year for 45 US + EMS each? Even now they are only 5-10 more than that. I had, of course, heard the bootleg stories about NY months later... but mine were just fine.

EDIT: Wow, that was actually almost two years ago that the MH4 Nendos came out I guess.

・Displaying on the upper shelf is recommended. Selvaria sama will look down on you and make you feel like being her royal dog.

Oh my

The review sounds great. I'm glad I pre-ordered her. I don't want to let another Sevaria go, and watch her spike to 60k.

I got mine at Nippon-Yasan when they came out last year for 45 US + EMS each? Even now they are only 5-10 more than that. I had, of course, heard the bootleg stories about NY months later... but mine were just fine.

EDIT: Wow, that was actually almost two years ago that the MH4 Nendos came out I guess.

SHIT. N-Y has them both, and at the best prices I've managed to find. But I'm really nervous about ordering Nendos from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom