• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sölf

Really wish I had room for scaled ship girls. The Nendo's are all I can have right now. Can you even place more than a scaled one in a single detolf stage?

The bolded part. I seriously have room for nothing. My games and BluRays are just piling up with not place to put them. Even if I wanted to buy more figures, I just couldn't. xD

Yaari

Sölf;149875595 said:
The bolded part. I seriously have room for nothing. My games and BluRays are just piling up with not place to put them. Even if I wanted to buy more figures, I just couldn't. xD

My BluRays are very close to being sold haha. I really don't watch regular movies at all anymore, and they are taking up space the full year still. I can atleast take them down and put them in a box, and free up an entire wall.

Sölf

You see, I don't really sell stuff. Especially not my Anime and Manga (even though, there are some manga series that I would sell). And as for movies, I am not a complete film geek, but I am watching way more stuff then my friends (my parents are the same - my friends actually say we have a whole video store in our home xD). And then I also have games for my various consoles. It all just piles up and my shelves and closest and whatever are just all full. It's horrible! D:

And then, of course, new BluRays and games get released which I buy. And pile up again. D:

StayDead

I remember some people thinking they would be safe from the KanColle craze.

The anime would fail, they said.
It'd never work on them, they said.

Little did they know...

BTW, I watched the fourth episode yesterday. My love for Kongou grows.

No!Kongou only has eyes for her 提督ぅ~俺デース!

chrono01

Chrono, I think February should be boatgirl avatar month.
I would be okay with this.

Didn't think I would care after Apreggio, though not much merch from that has appealed to me yet(besides Takao stuff). Still hoping for Figma.

Kancolle I felt a tad offended by originally but the designs started to warm me over and now the anime I have to have them.
As long as you're on the winning side now, that's all that matters.

No!Kongou only has eyes for her 提督ぅ~俺デース!
I can be her Admiral. ;)

StayDead

I can be her Admiral. ;)

POmgQUk.gif

”No you can't! Qikzはマイ提督ヨー!” - 金剛2015

Sölf;149875595 said:

I'm in the middle of the first of two moves this year, so I'm largely holding off until that's settled.

Acid08

Banned
Got an AmiAmi and a Mandarake package today!

Ques Q Elizabeth Christmas ver.

I LOVE THIS FIGURE. It's painted so well and the dress sculpt is incredible. This was actually one of the first figures I discovered after lurking this thread. Absolutely love the art it's based on. Favorite figure of my haul for sure.

1/7 Racing Miku 2012

Well, now I know why shipping was so expensive, the box for this thing was preeeeetty big. It's a super cute figure and I love her outfit. I'm not as into it as I thought I'd be but I'm pretty happy to have it anyway! And her face doesn't look as weird as it does in the picture, I promise :p

Sega Satsuki

This is waaaaay bigger than I thought! MFC lists here at 7.41 inches but she's more than 9 inches tall. It's a prize figure so the paint kinda stinks in some spots but I absolutely love it anyway.

POP Nami ver. 2 repaint Limited Edition

5th Nami figure. Favorite Nami figure. This is the LE version so it has shiny paint for the shoes, skirt, and shirt instead of the matte paint the regular one has. Water 7 outfit <3

Banpresto Rain Mikamura prize fig

It's an 8 year old Banpresto prize figure I got for $10. It's actually in super good condition though, surprisingly. It's Rain so I felt obligated to buy it and I'm glad I did. I thin that 2 out of 3 of the non-GK Rain figures out there. The other one is incredibly hard to find but I'm gonna continue keeping my eyes open for it.

You may notice that there's something missing from these pictures, the Sayaka Miki Beach Queens figure. Well, I opened it and WOW IT SUCKS. It's kinda cute and all but it's sooooo small and boring looking. Quality-wise it looks prize figure level in every respect. I immediately put it back in the box, packed it up, and threw it up for sale on MFC. It was a total impulse pre-owned purchase and I'm regretting it.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Chrono, I think February should be boatgirl avatar month.
abyssal or bust!

Boat girls are bullshit girls. The anime ruined them for me.

Really that bad? Never had any intention of watching it, just hoping it's popular enough to see these made in figure form:

MFC Seller included a adorable drawing of Mio

XOTxjmP.jpg

That's a nice little touch.

Got an AmiAmi and a Mandarake package today!

Great haul, but I can't believe you bought a beach queen...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Considering the girls in KanColle are the Japanese Navy does that technically mean all the bad boats are the British and US Navy etc?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Dear Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Queen of the Dead PF. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Queen of the Dead PF in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay we will not be able to complete your order on the original date given (we should hopefully be receiving it soon as it is in the ports but due to the ongoing port issues the information we are receiving is not always accurate).

As of this time we are not sure when the Queen of the Dead PF will arrive; but you will be notified via email as soon as we have more information. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to ship your order as soon as possible.

If you need to make any changes to this order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at customerservice@sideshowcollectibles.com or call us directly at 855-SIDESHOW.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,
The Sideshow Processing Department

c8h5nvc.gif

I'm so sick of the delays and the bullshit...

Wonder if KanColle will still be the talk of Figure GAF come OT4. Otherwise it'll be Figure GAF |OT4| AKA KanColle GAF
ivXsvYHhgnt86.gif

Edit: Oh dear God it's taken over everyone's avatar O___o

Sölf;149887040 said:
So, you wanted... Arpeggio of Blue Steel? Basically? Somehwat.

I admit I kinda prefer the Apreggio way, you get the personification of the ship but you also get the main point of the entire thing... actual ships.

Just wish the Apreggio girls had a tad of their ship design in their human form.

So...what kind of excuses do you guys give for cancelling AmiAmi pre-orders? This Alter Maki needs to go.
LOL I got banned the first time I asked, said an emergency came up(which was true).

Sölf

I admit I kinda prefer the Apreggio way, you get the personification of the ship but you also get the main point of the entire thing... actual ships.

Just wish the Apreggio girls had a tad of their ship design in their human form.

>tad of their ship design
>remembers final Kongou

Not sure if want.

Sölf

For a pleb like me who doesn't own a Nendo:

How exactly do they work? You get several parts and choose which to display? :0

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Considering the girls in KanColle are the Japanese Navy does that technically mean all the bad boats are the British and US Navy etc?

If the abyssal are British and US Navy, there will be a massive funereal in the next few episodes. I read nearly all of the ship back story, and only 2 or 3 actually survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom