• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

I've never ordered from N-Y and after that unfortunate incident a fellow GAFfer had to deal with, I never will. Too risky for my liking.

Doombear

That's weird, I thought all Nendos ended up bootlegged.

I always assumed it was more likely to happen with the rare ones or the ones that were in high demand at release.

Like I said, I ordered mine in 2013 well before the poor Gaffer got screwed with a bootleg and had no issues whatsoever.

Cannot believe I'm actually going to lose that Selvaria, sigh. She's coming in one of my worst months, and I would be waay over budget if I eventually bought her.

What a fucking shame.

Hopefully it picks up enough of an audience to merit it.

Alter's arguably the best possible option since it lets me save up long enough to get one. :[

Alter would be a good choice.

Megahouse might run the whole idea to the ground like they are doing with the Kuroko Basketball figures, lol

Koto would give the most amazing bases though.

And I wouldn't mind endless Nendos. Endless Nendos~

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
She's already getting one.

Also looked through the Kancolle database trying to find one I liked and the found a few, but none I would actually spend money on. I think. Maybe....

The only ship girl I willing to buy is Tokitsukaze.

322_Card.jpg

Just listen to this!

Acid08

Banned
Not much going by GAF standards, but a lot to me. One nendo, one figma, one robot thingy, one CharaForm and one Frame Arms.

More than I have at least! My most busy month right now is February with three scales, two of which are likely to be delayed I guess.

March: 1 scale

May: 1 scale and 1 figma

June: 2 scales

August: 1 figma

More than I have at least! My most busy month right now is February with three scales, two of which are likely to be delayed I guess.

March: 1 scale

May: 1 scale and 1 figma

June: 2 scales

August: 1 figma

Mine is currently:

Feb: 3 Amiibos + 1 Figma.

March: Empty (Will probably buy Sega prize figures this month to give as presents).

April: 1 Figma + 3 Star Wars stuff.

May: What I've said before.

June: 2 Nendos (why god, why) and 1 figma.

August: 1 Figma.

November: 1 Scale.

Giolon

Crystal did a great Selvaria. I can't believe you haven't preordered her already Chrono-kun.

That she did! I met her at AnimeExpo, and conducted a Skype interview w/ her for Sega's never-actually-launched official fansite for Valkyria Chronicles around the time VC2 was coming out, and even delivered it to RubyEclipse. I thought it was a pretty fun interview, and it's too bad it never saw the light of day.

Acid08

Banned
Considering what people say about delays I'm expecting pretty much everything to be delayed at least once haha. Maybe Ayesha will actually come out in March.

chrono01

What? No 90k order for you?
Pfft, and he calls himself a FigureGAF member.

And the only reason I haven't personally pre-ordered Selvaria is because of Vertex. I can't say they're bad, considering I down yet own anything from them, but that's exactly why I'm wary of her. If they can release a product that's close to that prototype? Yes, perfection! However, as we well know, so many things can go wrong...

Caladrius

Alter would be a good choice.

Megahouse might run the whole idea to the ground like they are doing with the Kuroko Basketball figures, lol

Koto would give the most amazing bases though.

And I wouldn't mind endless Nendos. Endless Nendos~

I think this is one of the only times where I'd vastly prefer scales to Nendos. Nendos would be nice, but considering the game practically oozes bish it feels like it'd be a disservice to not play off of it.

the Selvaria proto is attractive, but I can't deal with the exaggerated proportions. It's like two competing scales, so she looks ten feet tall and has quarter scale breasts to boot!

Bloodember

It shouldn't unless you let it become one, I've only bought Fox so far and only want Falco, then I'm done with Amiibos.

The price of trying to buy them is more costly than actually buying them.

I only wanted Samus and ZSS. Then I saw the amiibo integration with Codename: STEAM, and bought Ike and Marth. Then I though, wouldn't it be cool to see Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac Man fight to the death? That made me buy Mario and pre order Sonic and Mega Man.

Now I am refreshing some pages to see if I can manage to get Rosalina, Lucario and Meta Knight, even though I know nothing about Meta Knight.

Yeah, I think I'm fine also. There's only a handful that I want, got Zelda and Link for Smash Brothers.

In other news. Here's a few other figures I picked up today

Just managed to grab a Lucario and a Meta Knight amiibo, fuck yes.

C'mon Rosalina, you're the only one left.

EDIT: Got a Dedede, because why not?

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Boat girls aren't boat girls, they're girls with the spirit of old boats. I wanted anthropomorphized boats.

Yeah, but Musashi has big boobs and dark skin, that should circumvent your feelings... Big boobs and brown skin Settin....

Hiya' puddin'!

Ctm72u4.jpg

The rogue's gallery

D4p2rq3.jpg

If space permitted I'd have got into this line, and went for the prints of them as well, but it doesn't so I'll just sit back and enjoy the view... And it's an awesome view...

Ugh sorry to hear that. I saw that Sideshow was having shipping problems while reading Statue Forum and was wondering if any FigureGAFers got hit. Here's hoping she gets to you in pristine condition.

I told myself that I would only get Kier (Oglavaeil is probably out due to price) but this looks incredible. If this turns out well...God help my wallet.

Yeah, the strikes suck, but Sideshow not really having a clue about anything lately is what really sucks.

Oglavaeil is out for me, even on his own he's too much, and I can't imagine just getting him and not his hound, still might be in for the Egyptian one, even more so now that I'm skipping Oglavaeil.

That spiderman looks really promising though, you could do much worse for a second statue...

Well then let's go all shipgirl garage kit on Figure KanColle GAF ;P

If you wish to be despaired by more garage kits, click on this link ;P

That Aircraft Carrier Princess GK...

So, I'm looking through MFC, and I'm really liking the art direction the Black Rock Shooter characters. Is the show worth watching?
Never seen it, always wanted the figures though, but Gold Saws price makes a set unlikely...

StayDead

If the abyssal are British and US Navy, there will be a massive funereal in the next few episodes. I read nearly all of the ship back story, and only 2 or 3 actually survived.

It’s certainlynot following historyデース. Episode4はreal life battle that never happened as it was cancelled after Midway failedデースヨー!

Ban Puncher

So AmiAmi sends me an email "Sorry but we charged you too cheap of shipping, give us another three bucks but here is your entire amount refunded". And then PayPal puts a hold on the refund because PayPal gonna PayPal.

No money.

No figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom