• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
WTs8Bw5.jpg

The horror...the horror...

Got my Amazon.jp shipping notice on the threezero Tyrion Lannister finally, and Sega PM Ryuko and Satsuki showed up this morning:

Iconic poses, good sculpts, passable paint, a little too plasticy for my liking but for 2.5k each, I gotta agree with everyone else and say these are great for the price.

Bonus lewd box torn up pic:

So AmiAmi sends me an email "Sorry but we charged you too cheap of shipping, give us another three bucks but here is your entire amount refunded". And then PayPal puts a hold on the refund because PayPal gonna PayPal.

No money.

No figures.

That shit sucks so bad, I had it happen to me once (not with amiami) and my money got tied up for like two weeks before paypal unfroze it. Can you use your account and pay for your figures? If not shoot Amiami and email and tell them what happened so they hold your order, until you can get paypal working again...

Ban Puncher

Apparently it's on hold because the initial transaction hasn't been processed by my bank so I have to wait for that to go through before I can be refunded by PayPal. The thing is I could pay again but the refund coming will be in PayPal funbux so I'd rather not spend more real money and have a lot of credit sitting on my PayPal account.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Apparently it's on hold because the initial transaction hasn't been processed by my bank so I have to wait for that to go through before I can be refunded by PayPal. The thing is I could pay again but the refund coming will be in PayPal funbux so I'd rather not spend more real money and have a lot of credit sitting on my PayPal account.
Ain't much to do but wait and see then, but if by Tuesday it hasn't gone through I'd think about paying for it with real money, and transferring the refund into your back account when it goes through.

StayDead

I did. キモ春香 is the very definition of VIP キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! Quality.

Pn3KvsN.png

It cant be helpedネ!キモ春香も OKデース!

Sölf;149944007 said:
*grabs
BDpUIQD.png
before chrono can take it*
Heheh ;P
I have eight Amiibo now. Eight.

Edit: Oh god I just saw your Amiibofication of Yukikaze. I shall change my avatar in recognition of my shameful behaviour towards Figure GAF.
Haha down the Amiibo collection spiral we go XD

Also made this for Freeza seeing as he likes Northern Princess,
had to google up the name XD
, that much:
YQI4Jo0.png

Sölf

Since I know pretty much nothing about KanColle besides what I've seen in the anime, I am currently going by looks or chars I like (which, currently, is only Kongou - but Shimakaze is also awesome, she needs more screentime! xD).

jeffers

You guys know of a decent posing guide? I never move my samus/link/motoko since it takes so long to get them into a semblance of a real pose :p

Sölf;149945567 said:
Since I know pretty much nothing about KanColle besides what I've seen in the anime, I am currently going by looks or chars I like (which, currently, is only Kongou - but Shimakaze is also awesome, she needs more screentime! xD).

iTWzc6r8CPiYO.gif

Snk's favourite gif from Ep 4 (maybe even the whole series so far). They made her character exactly as I'd imagined it would be - hyperactive, playful, and a little lazy... but able to deliver the goods in battle. In a way I'm glad that Bucky is the flagship of the anime, Shimakaze seems better suited to bursting in at random and not dealing with anything as heavy as
Kisaragi going into the briney deep

Sölf

iTWzc6r8CPiYO.gif

Snk's favourite gif from Ep 4 (maybe even the whole series so far). They made her character exactly as I'd imagined it would be - hyperactive, playful, and a little lazy... but able to deliver the goods in battle. In a way I'm glad that Bucky is the flagship of the anime, Shimakaze seems better suited to bursting in at random and not dealing with anything as heavy as
Kisaragi going into the briney deep

Since I saw her for the first time, only one thing came to mind:

1-1164630411.jpg

I for one approve of all the Shipgirl avatars. Well done.

Wo Class should be here today and both Ami orders have been dispatched. Now to play the waiting games.

You guys know of a decent posing guide? I never move my samus/link/motoko since it takes so long to get them into a semblance of a real pose :p
Can probably take inspiration from the MFC pages on those figures:
Ok, so who's still kidding themselves about owning the entire fleet?
Could probably if you collect the bottle cap,
what it looks to me lol,
figures. Still expensive mind.

Found an uber-res version, uploaded for your convenience here.
That's uber-res alright lol

Ques Q announces pre-painted version of Nitro Super Sonic Sonico Love Bomber

A pleasing announcement for Super Sonico fans comes from Ques Q, which recently revealed they will turn Nitro Super Sonic Sonico Love Bomber garage kit by the Takuto no Heya circle, released at and exclusive/limited to Wonder Festival 2014 Summer (July 27th, 2014), in a pre-painted PVC figure. Not much information is available at the moment, though we can guess that the 1/8 scale of the GK will be preserved in the upcoming pre-painted version of the figure.

Waiting for more information as well as for prototype photos, hopefully coming soon, from company Ques Q, here’s a few pictures of Takuto no Heya’s garage kit.
quesq_sonicolovebombergk-1.jpg

quesq_sonicolovebombergk-2.jpg

quesq_sonicolovebombergk-3.jpg

===================================================
Love Live! School Idol Project Birthday Figure Project ver. figures by Stronger, Dengeki announced
From Stronger (manufacturer) and Dengeki (distributor) comes the interesting announcement of a full set of figures dedicated to the nine μ’s members from popular anime series Love Live! School Idol Project in their special “Birthday Figure Project” version.
stronger_lovelivebdayproject.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Project Birthday Figure Project ver. figures by Stronger, Dengeki announced
Saki | January 31, 2015 @ 1:03 pm | Stronger | 0 Comments

From Stronger (manufacturer) and Dengeki (distributor) comes the interesting announcement of a full set of figures dedicated to the nine μ’s members from popular anime series Love Live! School Idol Project in their special “Birthday Figure Project” version.

stronger_lovelivebdayproject

With Minami Kotori, up for pre-order starting today and until April 5th, 2105, the companies start an interesting series of figures aimed to celebrate the characters’ birthdays. At this time, we can see painted prototype of the Minami Kotori figure, which is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 19 cm tall by Miyajima Katsuyoshi and Yoshikuni Kei, scheduled for release in August 2015 and listed for a price of ¥11,000. The figure is exclusive to Dengekiya.

All the other μ members, most likely Dengekiya’s exclusives too, have also been announced and will be presented painted as well in the future; at this time, we have release date available for all the figures which, including first of the set Minami Kotori, are as follows;

Minami Kotori (Birth: 9/12) – Releasing August 2015
Ayase Eri (Birth: 10/21) – Releasing October 2015
Hoshizora Rin (Birth: 11/1) – Releasing October 2015
Koizumi Hanayo (Birth: 1/17) – Releasing December 2015
Sonoda Umi (Birth: 3/15) – Releasing February 2016
Nishikino Maki (Birth: 4/19) – Releasing March 2016
Toujou Nozomi (Birth: 6/9) – Releasing May 2016
Yazawa Niko (Birth: 7/22) – Releasing June 2016
Kousaka Honoka (Birth: 8/3) – Releasing July 2016

Minami Kotori
stronger_kotoribdayproject-5.jpg

==========================================
Preorders are open for Captain Earth Moco 1/8 by Embrace Japan, Dengeki
Embrace Japan recently opened pre-orders for their figure of Moco from Captain Earth, both in her regular edition and the Dengeki Special version. Both variants are sculpted in a 1/8 scale by Kuma. with color by Hirose Hiroyuki and stand 22 cm tall with release date set for July 2015.

Captain Earth Moco regular edition is listed for a price of ¥9000, while the Dengeki Special ver. variant sells for ¥9500 and is limited/exclusive to Dengekiya, with pre-orders ending on March 15th, 2015. Difference between normal and special edition is the latest coming with optional arm part (different hand) and alternate expression.

Captain Earth Moco (Regular ver.)
embrace_mocoregular-1.jpg

Captain Earth Moco (Dengeki Special ver.)
embrace_mocospecial-1.jpg

Welp, I finally caved in and took the KanColle dive (pun intended?) by pre-ordering Nagato and Mutsu figmas from AmiAmi.

I'd want the Yamato and Musashi AGP figures from Bandai but they're too rich for my blood and too big to display.

My Kantai Collection starts and ends here
...until a Bismarck figma is announced, yo.

Welp, I finally caved in and took the KanColle dive (pun intended?) by pre-ordering Nagato and Mutsu figmas from AmiAmi.

I'd want the Yamato and Musashi AGP figures from Bandai but they're too rich for my blood and too big to display.

No worries they are terrible quality for their prices and here's an avatar for you for shipgirl month:
NpvYzF1.png

Thank you Samurai, i say it's absolutly buyable. But is the mummy-hat-thing really brown?
Think it's more of a greyish-brown the lighting at my place may have thrown it a little off as well XD

I almost bought Yamato but supposedly she is horrendous especially for the ridiculous price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmV-OEnWtE
And this dude loves everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom