• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries they are terrible quality for their prices and here's an avatar for you for shipgirl month:
NpvYzF1.png
Thanks for the avatar Samurai_Heart! lol

Anyways, I do have three AGP figures I got back in the day:
- SOS-01 Haruhi Suzumiya Robo Ver. Ka
- MS Girl Wing Gundam
- MS Girl GP-03S Stamen

They're not bad at all...but also not figma quality. And they were nowhere as pricey as what Yamato and Musashi are.

Edit: when is shipgirl month? lol

My Cammy arrived yesterday but didn't get around to unboxing until just now.

vjzyhRd.jpg

I'm in love with it and this being the first Kotobukiya in ages I'm just going to post the rest of the Bishoujo statues I own.

29EYdYf.jpg

Liara was the first Bishoujo I ever purchased and one of the first statues that started my collection in general. I also have bother versions on Shepard just because. Also, A sealed Exclusive Black Haired Shepard that I ordered on accident.

GxWoQHZ.jpg

And Power Girl. Bishoujo plus the Adam Hughes designed DC Cover Girls variant. And with the PF Power Girl I'll be complete. God do I love Power Girl's, um, "features".

And there you have it, my relatively small Bishoujo collection. I also have Bishoujo She-Hulk on the way and may ever get Chun-Li since she was recently restocked.

Acid08

Banned
AmiAmi cancelled my Alter Maki *phew*. They cancelled the entire May order actually which I thought was kinda weird. Thankfully the other stuff was still up for pre-order so I just made a new one.

Also got my payment request from Manda, GSC Sayaka and figma Mami are miiiiiiiiine!

Thanks for the avatar Samurai_Heart! lol

Anyways, I do have three AGP figures I got back in the day:
- SOS-01 Haruhi Suzumiya Robo Ver. Ka
- MS Girl Wing Gundam
- MS Girl GP-03S Stamen

They're not bad at all...but also not figma quality. And they were nowhere as pricey as what Yamato and Musashi are.

Edit: when is shipgirl month? lol
Freezasaurus has claimed February as shipgirl month lol but be sure to check the YouTube video Razgriz linked below and you'll see you've dodged a bullet.
I almost bought Yamato but supposedly she is horrendous especially for the ridiculous price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdmV-OEnWtE
And this dude loves everything.

Ryuuroden

So after a bit of a long respite from pre-owned figures (at least 6 months), I just went on a binge this week. Ordered Alter Jubei Yagyu, Naoe Kanetsugu, and Gisen Yagyuu to add to already owned Keiji Maeda. Those were the cheap pickups, now I just need to get Sen Tokugawa, Matabei Gotou, Inshun Houzouin, and Hattori Hanzou which are a fair bit pricier. There is a Sen Tokugawa on Mandarake for 15k which I may order now and the other 3 I will wait on. Hoping some Inshuns pop up when she is released (from unpaid orders)

So after a bit of a long respite from pre-owned figures (at least 6 months), I just went on a binge this week. Ordered Alter Jubei Yagyu, Naoe Kanetsugu, and Gisen Yagyuu to add to already owned Keiji Maeda. Those were the cheap pickups, now I just need to get Sen Tokugawa, Matabei Gotou, Inshun Houzouin, and Hattori Hanzou which are a fair bit pricier. There is a Sen Tokugawa on Mandarake for 15k which I may order now and the other 3 I will wait on. Hoping some Inshuns pop up when she is released (from unpaid orders)

From abstinence to full set. That's so FigureGAF :p

I think Koto currently has the license? They're the ones making all those pins at the moment

I'm ok with Koto. Won't take forever, probably amazing bases. Make them all ARTFX J please.

---------------------------------------

Amiibos?

Only bought Ike so far.

I want to Shulk but lol on me ever getting that.

Robin is probably the only other one I have my eye on and ever have a chance of actually getting, cause I'll never get Little Mac at this rate.

Stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom