• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

souhait

Neo Member
One of these week's Death Parade characters hit a little to close to home...

ZDzY1Np.png

iN20wZm.png

This show is going to rip my heart out.

Aaand I preordered Lloyd. I have to take those FigInStock Symphonia alerts more seriously now.

[thread=983201]Apparently the ship girl apocalypse scared off MarvelGAF.[/thread]
I'm already there to enable help them with new figures information ;P
I'm ok with Koto. Won't take forever, probably amazing bases. Make them all ARTFX J please.

---------------------------------------

Amiibos?

Only bought Ike so far.

I want to Shulk but lol on me ever getting that.

Robin is probably the only other one I have my eye on and ever have a chance of actually getting, cause I'll never get Little Mac at this rate.

Stupid things.
If Europe ever restocks again, you fricking Americans drained out supplies XD, I'll order extra ones for you and ship it to the U.S. for you. Do you want Marth? I can probably get him easy-ish if my local-ish store still has him in-stock.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why are we posting like this? チーズトースト!

While I primarily collect larger scale statues I do enjoy the Nendos and ship girls so I'll be staying.
I'll post action oriented stuff over there in the new thread if it takes off.

Ultimadrago

Because we're turning Japanese

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because we're turning Japanese
Before I know it I’ll be travelling on the left side of the road!

They don't, because I've had plenty of orders that kept everything and just removed the stuff I didn't want. It would assign a new order number, but nothing would disappear so as I'd have to re-order it.

Strange, once I emailed them about cancelling one of a bigger pre-order and they said the whole thing would get nuked.

Strange, once I emailed them about cancelling one of a bigger pre-order and they said the whole thing would get nuked.

That only happened to me once (I assumed they were just being dicks), every other time it was just the items I didn't want that were removed. It may depend on the person who answers the emails.

Someone made an ActionFigureGAF thread, I guess?

I don't see the big deal.
Yip can't see the big problem, those who felt "weirded out" from Figure GAF tendency to stray towards Japanese figures etc, rarely posted that much here anyway and seems happy to be in the other thread. I will be posting "enabling images" on both thread though lol. "You shall not escape my sight!" =P

StayDead

That’s becausewe're Britishデショ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom