• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
iMoezCaKjHTSZ.JPG

Figma Ryuko! I love this little thing. Amazing posability, nice representation of the character. It's so tiny too! They really pack tons of detail into such a small figure. They're just fun to play around with and pose too. Really happy I got her!

Figma Ryuko! I love this little thing. Amazing posability, nice representation of the character. It's so tiny too! They really pack tons of detail into such a small figure. They're just fun to play around with and pose too. Really happy I got her!

Man I was in a shop in LA one time and they had her for $40. I'm salty my dumb ass got a MG Strike Gundam instead. #regrets

I'm gone for one day, the thread jumps 10 pages, and we're now beefing with Action figure Gaf.

Its a good thing ship girls are trending here, we're ready for battle already.

omlet

Just unboxed Youmu. She is nendo perfection. Well, aside from the bad old-style leg stand and the tiny paint flaw on her hair. So cute!

Ready to stab some meddlesome shrine maidens! Or anyone else who might look at Yuyuko funny.
Never mind that I don't have the Yuyuko nendo...

Giolon

Figma Ryuko! I love this little thing. Amazing posability, nice representation of the character. It's so tiny too! They really pack tons of detail into such a small figure. They're just fun
to play around with and pose too. Really happy I got her!
It really is a great representation - even with the weird boob joint.

She's scheduled for late April.

While not my first Figma, she is my currently most anticipated!
She's my 2nd most anticipated after Satsuki.

:eek: Who (was) your first? ;)

>.> What other Figmas should I consider.... I see lots of neat Miku ones! ^_^

My first Figma was, infact, Miku :D.

Other than that, just pick from series that you like. I can personally attest to the quality of the currently released Girls und Panzer series. They come with nice set pieces that will be completely useless once I buy the tank lol.

Most of the upcoming releases are looking good as well. Such as Satsuki, Nagato, Mutsu, and Amatsukaze.

Also, figma Samus is always a great choice. As are other robots/cyborgs such as Labrys and Aegis. Their cyborg nature makes the Figma joints look like they belong, and it enhances the design.

Figmas are great for photos, and being able to change up the scenery once and a while. FigureGAF needs more Figma love imo. <3

Bombless

My first Figma was, infact, Miku :D.

Other than that, just pick from series that you like. I can personally attest to the quality of the currently release Girls und Panzer series. They come with nice set pieces that will be completely useless once I buy the tank lol.

Most of the upcoming releases are looking good as well. Such as Satsuki, Nagato, Mutsu, and Amatsukaze.

Also, figma Samus is always a great choice. As are other robots/cyborgs such as Labrys and Aegis. Their cyborg nature makes the Figma joints look like they belong, and it enhances the design.

Figmas are great for photos, and being able to change up the scenery once and a while. FigureGAF needs more Figma love imo. <3

I think Max Factory is crazy enough to make the tank in such a way that all the interior prop pieces would fit inside. That's what I'd do at least.

Bring on the 25k tank!

Dunno if this is the right thread, but Is there a SkylanderGAF? I bought an Elite Spyro, but before I took it out of the box I had a close look and found out it had a manufacturing error:

Derp-Spyro :p

I'm thinking of onselling, anyone got any ideas on a price of offers or something? I've got no idea how this all works, lol

StayDead

Dunno if this is the right thread, but Is there a SkylanderGAF? I bought an Elite Spyro, but before I took it out of the box I had a close look and found out it had a manufacturing error:

I'm thinking of onselling, anyone got any ideas on a price of offers or something? I've got no idea how this all works, lol

Honestly when I looked at that I didn't anything wrong &#35211;&#12388;&#12363;&#12426;&#12510;&#12475;&#12540;&#12531;&#12289;&#12384;&#12363;&#12425; the new Spyro design always looks like that to me&#12493;&#12290;

spyro_skylanders_____by_thevioletdarkness-d39c6r3.jpg

Lol

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Well I only did a clay sculpture once and fail to colour it decently with acrylic (and end up trashing it since it is for uni assignment--).

Guess I should stick to drawing digitally.

I sculpted stuff but never had the patience for it, drawing is so much easier, got Manga Studio 5 and a wacom tablet over Christmas to see if I like digital drawing and so far I'm still not sold on it. I love that something can be worked on indefinitely but I still got a huge learning curve to get it down to an art form...

Decided to check out some comic shops today in the Columbus, OH area, went to two in Columbus, and a hobbies store in Lancaster. I couldn't believe what I got.

Bishoujo Starfire and Mara Jade

My Harley Haul.

Great haul.

2.) This thread is still all inclusive, correct?

ALWAYS

Yeah even with the blurry shots she came out great.

Curse you Baka for introducing me to Sideshow pieces. I'm currently at war with myself on whether I should start a (very) small collection or just stick with Kier. Right now I'm possibly looking at Green with Envy Poison Ivy, Wonder Woman, the new Spider-Man piece, and King Hulk in addition to Kier. My only issue would be finding space to display them all, but I also risk paying ridiculous prices if I wait too long. May use my tax return to grab Poison Ivy and King Hulk.

God I'm in too deep. From Bishoujos to statues man.

I want to say sorry, but I can't, buy what you love, and love what you buy. I'd be in for Posion Ivy because she came out great, Wonder Woman's looking good too, and King Hulk looks awesome. As for space issues, instead of "if you build it they will come", it's more like "if you buy one, you'll rearrange things to find the space".

Thanks for the info Samurai_Heart, Razgriz...hopefully I'll remember to get that Bismarck avatar ready, yo. lol.

Dang, this thread's been moving hella fast...is it cuz of the thread split earlier today? =/

Thread spilt? It's more that some people are uncomfortable in this thread and wanted a safe for work thread that catered to their interests, don't think anyone would pitch a fit if Ein created a nendo only thread. Sure some people are saying shitty things, but fuck those people, not worth the time to get worked up about it.

Got my second Detolf today, the one on the right.

So many empty spaces, waiting for the abyssals to dock.

So empty, but nice set up, I'm sure you'll be filling it up soon enough...

Those eyes are peering into my soul, and my soul is laughing so hard...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sell it on eBay: ULTRA RARE DERPY SPYRO NEEDS LOVING HOME

or: Can you return it to the place you bought it from?

or: If you're handy you can paint-fix it yourself.

Sell it on eBay: ULTRA RARE DERPY SPYRO NEEDS LOVING HOME

or: Can you return it to the place you bought it from?

or: If you're handy you can paint-fix it yourself.

I want to sell it, but I don't have any idea how much I should price it for.

I'm sure it's not 2-Arm-Cannon-Samus Level huge, but I know that I should give it a price that's at least 50% higher than the original RRP.

Anyone versed in selling figs have any idea how much it would actually go for?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
How did you get pictures of that GK I attempted?

*screams internally*

lol. Anyway, more horrifying pics - http://cooterie.com/images/view/24868
I wonder if there's a website somewhere dedicated to failed garage kit attempts.

Random KanColle factoid:
If you're wondering why Kongou calls Shimakaze "Zekamashi" in the anime: Back in the day stuff was still written from right to left - even when writing horizontally - as seen on the actual Shimakaze ship which was written in Hiragana:

Random KanColle factoid:
If you're wondering why Kongou calls Shimakaze "Zekamashi" in the anime: Back in the day stuff was still written from right to left - even when writing horizontally - as seen on the actual Shimakaze ship which was written in Hiragana:

That is interesting! I meant to look it up after that episode but didn't get around to it yet. You saved me the job, thanks :)

Hero

So ever since amiibo came out my energy and effort for collectibles have been dedicated to them aside from pre-ordering Figma Lucina and Solid Snake last week. What's the next popular statue most people are pre-ordering? Haven't gotten one since Tharja last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom