• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

If I've been reading the Japanese Tamshii Nations twitter correctly, I think this guy and his bike should be going up tonight.

SH-Figuarts-Ride-Macher-2.jpg

Oh boy, I'm in for a long campout, aren't I?

Okay, what's with the little color bits I've been seeing on some people's avatars?

Samurai and PeoplesBureau, I'm looking at you.

Join the Amiibo cult, get yourself Amiibofied...
Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo! Amiibo!

=P basically people who posts/collects in the Amiibo OT gets their avvy amiibofied.

Dang got disconnected for a while and couldn't reply in time ol

yami4ct

Welcome to the club, I've been doing that almost daily since I decided to get Rosalina through AmiAmi. Managed to get Ike, Marth, Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Shulk, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Lucario but not Rosalina.

This is why I don't buy Amiibo! Haha. Too much else to collect to worry about it.

If it's anything like Mashin and his bike, it's not going to be a fun night. Managed to grab Mashin himself, but missed his bike. Mashin than proceeded to restock over and overland there wasn't a second bike stocking for like 2-3 hours. It sucked. Hoping I can grab them both in one go tonight.

omlet

Spent some time working on my new shelves this weekend.

Primer
SHxdbCU.jpg

First paint coat
A0uBnrl.jpg

Gonna have to start unloading all my DETOLF while the paint dries. ._.

I might actually be able to get this part of the project done tonight! Then I have one more to finish painting that will hold my TV, game consoles, and other stuff.

yami4ct

should I wait for the hype to die down first maybe?

Doubt that'll happen. The thing about Limited Edition Zelda consoles is that they don't really drop in price. The Triforce XL is still over $200 a couple years later and that thing seems like it was released in greater numbers than this will.

My suggestion would be is if you don't need a New 3DS right now, wait for the inevitable Black Friday LEs.

cajunator

Banned
Doubt that'll happen. The thing about Limited Edition Zelda consoles is that they don't really drop in price. The Triforce XL is still over $200 a couple years later and that thing seems like it was released in greater numbers than this will.

My suggestion would be is if you don't need a New 3DS right now, wait for the inevitable Black Friday LEs.

I want a MM one though. I got a Zelda 3ds xl before.
Do I need a new 3ds to play MM?

yami4ct

No, but we don't know the benefits (if there even will be any) of playing on the N3DS yet.

Monster Hunter has some nicer looking textures on the New 3DS, so it's possible we'll see something similar with MM, but I don't think so. It does appear that the N3DS has a bit nicer color tone to its display, but it's really a marginal difference.

Monster Hunter has some nicer looking textures on the New 3DS, so it's possible we'll see something similar with MM, but I don't think so. It does appear that the N3DS has a bit nicer color tone to its display, but it's really a marginal difference.

Yeah, I saw some threads talking about the texture difference on the N3DS. The color tone is new to me, though.

Haha.

oh ok. then fuck the MM new 3DS Ill play it on my god tier Zelda XL :)

I have a lot of friends with that one, they even took a triforce picture with the consoles, haha.

Acid08

Banned
N3DS might happen when Xenoblade comes out. Though I'll never give up my Animal Crossing XL because it's the best ever.

yami4ct

They're Fujimi's 'Chibi Maru' line. I think Tempy linked one in here a week or so ago and I went nuts.

http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?...&SFlt_f=1&SFilter=Series&ItKey=Chibimaru+Ship

Fujimi also does other military vehicles like tanks and planes. I think them doing ships is a (relatively) new thing.

Oh man, they're paintable models too. Awesome. Will have to keep a bookmark on these for a time when there's not much GunPla to buy. At ~1600 yen, they seem pretty perfect.

Welp. After 5-6 months of thinking that I'd wait for Max Factory's Wo-class, I had a last minute change of heart and just ordered GSC's. I'll try to resist getting MF's one now, since I don't want my wallet to be sunk by Kancolle. Anyone who says "buy both" isn't helping.

Anyway, guess that's Nendo Kurumi, Wo-class and Chiaki (hahaha) for me this month.

Wanderer5

Welp. After 5-6 months of thinking that I'd wait for Max Factory's Wo-class, I had a last minute change of heart and just ordered GSC's. I'll try to resist getting MF's one now, since I don't want my wallet to be sunk by Kancolle. Anyone who says "buy both" isn't helping.

Anyway, guess that's Nendo Kurumi, Wo-class and Chiaki (hahaha) for me this month.

Probably for the best, given how much it might possibly be.:p

kewlmyc

Guys stop laughing at Chiaki coming out this month

She needs to come out

pls

Hahaha, your new is showing. This is Phat Company we're talking about. :p

I hope she comes out this month too. Well actually, I don't since Feb is hell month, but I hate delays in general. Wish she would have released during her original month, December.

I wouldn't mind (so much) if Nanami comes out in Feb. It's not a heavy month and there isn't any other full scale coming out.

Just please not April or May.

chrono01

Chrono! Got an iPhone 6? You would've love this:
OH GOD I NEED IT!

No iPhone 6 though, only a 5S. I'm tempted to purchase this still just so I have an iPhone cover if I ever do upgrade to an iPhone 6.

Yes, I have a problem. ;_;

Edit: Nope, looks like iPhone 6-only. :(

I ordered GSC's as well. The no-doubt massive price difference was a factor, but also, I just got tired of waiting. GSC Wo-kyuu and Max Factory Re-kyuu are both 1/8, so there's no problem regardless of which Wo-class you buy. Honestly, I prefer the clean look of the GSC version to the battle-damage MF is sporting.

Wanderer5

Anyone getting both snow miku 2015 figures?:p I really want to stick with just one, and that been a bit hard for me heh. I leaning more to the nendo, but the figma looks so nice in its own ways too.XD

Settin

OH GOD I NEED IT!

No iPhone 6 though, only a 5S. I'm tempted to purchase this still just so I have an iPhone cover if I ever do upgrade to an iPhone 6.

*Pulls out wallet*
Out, wait. My school would never allow that
&#65381;(>&#1076;<)&#65381;

Bombless

OH GOD I NEED IT!

You can hope they make a smart phone stand with Sansei instead!

chrono01

Where there's a will, there is a way.

And by will I mean a fuckton of cash.
Pretty much.

If BIJ offers her [I know, slim chance but still] I might place an order for her. I mean, I might eventually upgrade to an iPhone 6...right?

If only there was an iPhone 5S version...

You can hope they make a smart phone stand with Sansei instead!
I would also purchase this.

Anything Sansei Muramasa-related, actually.

arue

Guys. I'm thinking of pre-ordering Snow Miku 2015 because it's just too cute.

If I do so, I might have to get Sakura Miku too, which would be bad for my wallet.

omlet

Where would be the easiest and/or cheapest place to get Sakura Miku? It's not on Amiami and I was way too late for the GSC pre-order.

Actually (new) Sakura Miku was still open for preorders like just last week at GSC so you're not way too late, just too late enough! You'll have to wait until release and buy her pre-owned or from some other reseller at markup, because she's only being sold from GSC shop.

Wanderer5

Where would be the easiest and/or cheapest place to get Sakura Miku? It's not on Amiami and I was way too late for the GSC pre-order.

Will have to now. I need Sakura Miku to complement Snow Miku! >_<

Well looks like the order timeslot for the second release has just ended a couple days ago on the GSC store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom