• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Well, Macher finally went back up. Not at 4AM on the dot like Ride Chaser, though. Was getting a bit paranoid. Can't wait to get it. Seriously, look at this beauty.

FIGURE-009940_03.jpg

FIGURE-009940.jpg

It is quite possibly my favorite KR bike of all time. Was getting worried because I stupidly also missed it on Hobby-Search, CDJapan and Nippon-Yassan. Random update times+sometimes mistranslated name makes things quite tricky. Now I can stop worrying about ordering Mach and get back to bitching about Bandai not having a Tridoron release set yet.

Meyneth

Thinking about pre-ordering them and D-Arts - Zero .

Edit: And.... Zero is gone before I had a chance to pre-order him :(
Just ordered them. I know some people were weirded out by the hair paint but whatever. They're really nice looking figures.

Also, Zero was just back up (only for a few minutes). AmiAmi is probably doing small waves of orders

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Because it's better.

Side note: Go Nagai is behind some of the worst shit ever conceived in the industry. Literally. Literally

He's also behind some of the best, I'll give you 60% good to 40% bad though, or we be fighting!!!

I need a boat girl avatar. Preferably a pic of Musashi.

Had this sitting around, it was my other choice, but yo-class won
and yes it'd because she's called YO-class...
qx1i9f0.jpg

Okay, so my busy evening is finished!

I completed my first shelf, unloaded all my DETOLF, moved them, set in the new shelf, set all the DETOLF on top (and had to take the doors/shelves off so I could pick them up by myself), put all the figs back in, then loaded up the shelves. I started this project in December and between bad weather and being sick finally got one shelf completed!

I really like how this turned out.

And my shelf space is officially packed again. I'm going to have to do something extra for nendos because I have 4 unopened and at least 7 more on the way between now and May and I have no room left!

Looks awesome, getting a detolf off the ground like that is great, the bottom shelf's won't feel like the place you put your least favorite figures anymore...

B/B 9.5k Arshes Nei

I never bought this b/c I thought her boobs were pretty ridiculous, and yet Mammon...

NeuBcDQ.jpg

You should get it yourself, first figure I picked up when I got back into collecting, and I finally just got around to getting the Kai Harn to go with her. Both sculpted by the same guy who did Ignis, Mammon, Asmodeus, and the new Yuuko Sagiri figure.

We also need a Aikuro figure too dammnit, glowing purple nipples and all!

e9B3Id4.gif

Outside of the Mako nendoroid, has there been any figures of kill la kill characters beside Ryuko and Satsuki?

Only GK, and even then still not a Ryuko, got my fingers crossed something will show up at wonderfest, even if I have to get back into GK a Ryuko will be mine one day...

Nobody's going to buy the original chocolate elf at under retail price? I'm shocked, FigureGAF, SHOCKED.

We all agreed we'd let you get this one...

I don't like her face.
247nhrM.gif

Ryuuroden

I ordered GSC's as well. The no-doubt massive price difference was a factor, but also, I just got tired of waiting. GSC Wo-kyuu and Max Factory Re-kyuu are both 1/8, so there's no problem regardless of which Wo-class you buy. Honestly, I prefer the clean look of the GSC version to the battle-damage MF is sporting.

I would but she's sold out now :/

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I would but she's sold out now :/

Wo-Class still up on amazon.jp....

Speaking of Amazonjp I was just doing my "daily check the tracking numbers" routine, and saw my Amazonjp order of Tyrion Lannister that was shipped on Saturday night is already in Glasgow and out for delivery today...

My Bowen Grendel Prime statue flew past customs like it was nothing, so Anime Jungle is fucking awesome, should have it tomorrow...

Also my second "purchased for my wife" Nendo showed up today, this one Estele Bright, it's an early Valentines present, hope she's happier with it then she was with the Colossal Titan Nendo...

kewlmyc

Wait, do AmiAmi points reset at the beginning of each year? I only have 580 now despite never spending any of my points.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I used them in December and don't remember :p

Bombless

Well, Macher finally went back up. Not at 4AM on the dot like Ride Chaser, though. Was getting a bit paranoid. Can't wait to get it. Seriously, look at this beauty.

It is quite possibly my favorite KR bike of all time. Was getting worried because I stupidly also missed it on Hobby-Search, CDJapan and Nippon-Yassan. Random update times+sometimes mistranslated name makes things quite tricky. Now I can stop worrying about ordering Mach and get back to bitching about Bandai not having a Tridoron release set yet.

Don't care much about the rider but the bike is ace! Grats on grabbing both :D

Railyn

Neo Member
How forgiving is BIJ about canceling a PO?

I have a PO releasing in March that I'm not as interested in getting anymore and would prefer someone who is in love with it to get it. I'm hesitating on sending in the request, because it's set to ship with a figure I definitely must have and I don't want to risk losing it. I haven't ordered from the shop before these two prize figures.

Any advice on selling on MFC if I decide to go that route?

It's a really cheap figure, and I'm in no financial distress. I don't mind if I end up stuck with it. It's leaning toward a space issue, and I think my expensive/detailed figures like Olivia, Aoba, and Benten have spoiled me in terms of what I want in my collection. @_@ Megahouse would also help me a ton if they stopped making Kuroko no Basuke figures, lol.

(I apologize if you guys discussed something like this recently...this past month I've been busy with work and travel so I took a break from religiously keeping up with figures and the chatter in the thread. ^^; )

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Wait, do AmiAmi points reset at the beginning of each year? I only have 580 now despite never spending any of my points.

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I used them in December and don't remember :p

Is that your January bill arrived?

I have a PO releasing in March that I'm not as interested in getting anymore and would prefer someone who is in love with it to get it. I'm hesitating on sending in the request, because it's set to ship with a figure I definitely must have and I don't want to risk losing it. I haven't ordered from the shop before these two prize figures.

It's a really cheap figure, and I'm in no financial distress. I don't mind if I end up stuck with it. It's leaning toward a space issue, and I think my expensive/detailed figures like Olivia, Aoba, and Benten have spoiled me in terms of what I want in my collection. @_@ Megahouse would also help me a ton if they stopped making Kuroko no Basuke figures, lol.

(I apologize if you guys discussed something like this recently...this past month I've been busy with work and travel so I took a break from religiously keeping up with figures and the chatter in the thread. ^^; )

Have no clue, but most places frown on it so much, I tend to only order things I must have. Might want to just eat the cost, leave it unopened and sell it on if you really can't stand it/need the space. When ever I run out of space I rearrange everything and end up with more room or buy another unit/shelf...

But now I'm curious, what's the figure you want to cancel?

BiJ have a cut-off point for cancellations. I think it has to do with orders being sent to the manufacturer. The window is usually a couple of months before release, so I'd imagine you're too late with a March release date. That said, you can still contact them and they'll let you know one way or the other. You won't get an account ban or anything.

souhait

Neo Member
That custom Samus' expression reminds me of that Ecce Homo painting.

Sword boy figure confirmed? (Here's the tweet used as the source if the MFC article gets deleted because there's no character attached.) GSC isn't wasting any time, I'm guessing there'll be an announcement at WonFes? A nice figure in the style of Max Factory's Aoba or Ren will be hard to resist.

Ryuuroden

Argh, gonna have to decide wo-class after calculating how much I am already spending this month. I want to buy a 500 dollar vacuum cleaner and really clean my place. Been pretty much just using a mop and duster for the last year.

Argh, gonna have to decide wo-class after calculating how much I am already spending this month. I want to buy a 500 dollar vacuum cleaner and really clean my place. Been pretty much just using a mop and duster for the last year.

Dude, you can get a vacuum for $60. Fuck that noise.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Get a refurbished one instead, don't buy a brand new vacuum cleaner.

-----------------

While I'm still waiting for parcelforce to arrive with the Grendel Statue (and to find out if I made a huge mistake ordering polystone from Japan *gulp*) here's a few pics of some of today's arrivals:

Wife's new (well used) Estelle Bright nendo:

Unlike the Colossal Titian Nendo she loved this one, no " you wasted money on that" this time, just "wow, she's bigger then I thought", and hugs...

Threezero's 1/6th scale Tyrion Lannister:

The box and contents:

Ok, nah he was in there:

The dirty poorly made hands of a whoremonger:

Straight out of the box, no futzing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom