• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Was too busy this weekend to compile a post for February order, so here it is now.

February - Arrivals Ordered in Late January:
Tart 1/8 (Vertex)
183893.jpg

Madokami Nendoroid (GSC)
126443.jpg

Akuma Homura Nendoroid (GSC)
239208.jpg

February - Preorders
htoL#NiQ Limited Edition
htol_pe_1.jpg

Nendoroid Batman (GSC)
235658.jpg

Akuma Homura 1/8 (Stronger)
198394.jpg

Ciel 1/8 (GSC)
175846.jpg

Inshun Hozoin 1/8 (Alter)
Agon1416460088.jpeg

Kasugano Sora (Black Chinese Dress) 1/7 (Alter)
hIE1416465339.jpeg

Wo-Class 1/8 (GSC)
198412.jpg

February - Didn't Really Need This But I Ordered It
Yagami Hayate Unison Nendoroid (GSC)
134031.jpg

Ein Nendoroid (GSC)
13526.jpg

February - Hunting List
Wo-class Nendoroid
227037.jpg
This month is gonna be a wallet buster month. ;_; Pray for me. Pray for delays.
Pray for Nendo.

So glad that March, May, and the rest of the year are looking light.

She came up on Mandarake last week for 25k unopened.
I saw that on MFC when I was adding her to my wishlist today. Im prepared for up to 300...so if that pops up again.

Someone said an opened was 18k recently as item A box C. We shall see.

Not in the market for a Max Factory Shenhua are you?

Only 8k, that's like a third of the price of Alter Revy can go for...

I salute you for going after a grail...
First time I've seen her and she looks nice. I just want my Revy though

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I see a Baka
I see one too...

Doh...

The headsculpt looks good... Are you happy with it ?
Lol

For £85 yeah, his hands look bad, fall off easily, no ab crunch, and he doesn't come with a stand of any kind, but the headsculpt is great, the tailoring is up there with Hot Toys best, and he moves and poses extremity well. I'm happy with him and looking forward to the Ned Stark..

So much regrets having to cancel a few SH Figuarts DBZ figures. Why have these prices skyrocketed so much?!?!
Think it's due to nostalgia and the revival of the series with the film and Kai.
Hey guys! Long time lurker here just got approved for my account couple weeks ago making my first post here.
28-capture_305.png

Posting things not seen:
Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Bell Ver.

Only 7 days until WonFes?!
o0515036013206423593.jpg

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

B-But that means that the final weekend before WonFes has already come to an end!! I need to change my way of thinking… it’s not that there are only 7 days left… there are over 100 hours left! Lots of time to prepare!!

With the weekend closing in on us, it’s time for me to take a closer look at the Winter Wonder Festival 2015 products that will be sold at the WONDERFUL HOBBY LIFE FOR YOU!! 21 Booth!

Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Bell Ver.

Nendoroid Battleship Re-Class

figma Snow Miku

figma Saber: Dress ver.

More details can be found here: http://whl4u.jp/en/

Today I’m going to be taking a closer look at…

Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Bell Ver.!
o0515055513206424805.jpg

A Winter fairy summoned by the ring of a bell.

Snow Miku has reached its 6th anniversary this year, and once again this year’s design from piapro was decided by fans on the NicoNico Live Broadcast, and has been transformed into a Nendoroid! The theme this year was ‘Plant Life in Winter’, and the winning design was this fairy-like design by Taran! Rabbit Yukine is also included based on the adorable design by Hayuki!

The lily of the valley held by Rabbit Yukine can also be switched out and held by Miku instead! Various other plant-themed optional parts are also included, such as a large leaf for her to use as an umbrella, as well as some lily of the valley bells in the shape of a treble clef. A special lily of the valley base is also included, which actually includes ringing bells! She also comes with sitting parts, allowing for even more posing options for fans to enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------
o0515034313206426569.gif

==========================================
==========================================
Griffon Enterprises announces Wonder Festival 2015 Winter exclusives
Griffon Enterprises recently revealed figures they will bring to Wonder Festival 2015 Winter taking place next Sunday, February 8th, 2015. Along with garage kits, previously announced and standard figures the company will sell at the event, Griffon Enterprises announced brand new recolors for previously released/announced figures, including limited/exclusive editions of IS: Infinite Stratos Laura Bodewig, and Sword Art Online Leafa and Asuna.

From left to right (brand new exclusives, first appearance at Wonfes 2015 Winter):

Sword Art Online Asuna 1/7 Swimsuit ver. (recolor) – ¥9500, limited to 300 pieces
Sword Art Online Leafa 1/7 Swimsuit ver. (recolor) – ¥9500, limited to 200 pieces
IS: Infinite Stratos Laura Bodewig 1/8 Apron ver. (recolor) – ¥8500, limited to 200 pieces
griffon_wf2015winter-1.jpg

Griffon Enterprises also announced other figures to be present and sold at this first 2015 edition of Wonder Festival; all of them were previously sold at other events (Dengeki Bunko Festival Autumn, October 2014) or other editions of Wonfes (Wonfes 2014 Summer July 2014).

From left to right (already sold at other events):

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Yaya 1/7 Clear ver. – ¥9000, limited to 150 pieces
HenNeko Azuki Azusa 1/8 Limited Color ver. – ¥8500, limited to 50 pieces
Rozen Maiden Hina Ichigo 1/3 Limited Pearl Color ver. – ¥10000, limited to 50 pieces
Oreimo Kousaka Kirino 1/8 Nekomimi ver., Limited Color ver. – ¥8000, limited to 50 pieces
Sword Art Online Asuna 1/8 Private Ver., Limited Color Ver. – ¥8500, limited to 50 pieces
griffon_wf2015winter-2.jpg

Along with new and old pre-painted figures, the company is announced several garage kits to be present at the upcoming event, all of them with very limited pieces available and of which only one (Shining Blade Kerberos) is new and sold for the first time at Wonfes 2015 Winter.

From left to right garage kits (already sold at other events unless stated otherwise):

Shining Blade Kerberos 1/8 – ¥11000, limited to 20 pieces (Wonfes 2015 Winter first release)
Rozen Maiden Shinku 1/3 – ¥18000, limited to 12 pieces
Rozen Maiden Souseiseki 1/3 – ¥11000, limited to 12 pieces
Queen’s Blade Cattleya 1/7 – ¥12000, limited to 10 pieces
Queen’s Blade Alleyne 1/7 – ¥9000, limited to 10 pieces
Untitled-6.jpg

Other figures by Griffon Enterprises that will be available at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter, all limited to 30 pieces. Price starts at ¥7000 up to ¥8000, and all of them are 1/8 scale figures.
Untitled-5.jpg

================================================
Wonfes 2015 Winter exclusive Super Pochaco Cowgirl Suntan ver. by Vertex official photos
Vertex reveals today official photos of their Cowgirl Super Pochaco 1/6 scale Dwell figure in her Wonder Festival 2015 Winter exclusive Suntan version. As previously reported, this variant version of Super Pochaco Cowgirl figure by Vertex is limited to the event and available at the company’s booth with 100 pieces only. No information about price is available yet, but release date is now officially confirmed to be on February 8th, 2015.
vertex_pochacosuntancowwf2015w-1.jpg

vertex_pochacosuntancowwf2015w-5.jpg

Union Creative announces “The Rolling Girls” Moritomo Nozomi figure

From Union Creative comes the official announcement of a Moritomo Nozomi figure from The Rolling Girls, of which the anime adaption started airing the past month. The company shows the sculpt of the figure with some work in progress photos, and also reveals they will have Moritomo Nozomi on display at Wonder Festival 2015 Winter next Sunday.
unioncreative_nozomisculpt-1.jpg

===============================================
===============================================
Preview: Nisekoi Tachibana Marika Beach Queens 1/10 by Wave
Wave releases today a first painted prototype photo of their Nisekoi Tachibana Marika Beach Queens, also revealing that the 1/10 scale figure will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow, February 3rd, 2015. Price and release date are still to be announced, and they will be revealed tomorrow at 11:00 AM (JST) along with pre-order start.
wave_marikat.jpg

==============================================
==============================================
And to those who've recently joined twitter/inactive on it you should be more active due to this:
Good Smile Company launches Wonfes 2015 Winter exclusives giveaway Twitter campaign
Good Smile Company launched their Twitter campaign to celebrate upcoming Wonder Festival 2015 Winter. The company is giving away Wonfes 2015 Winter exclusives to random winners who follow either Maritan (@gsc_maritan) or Mamitan (@gsc_mamitan) and retweet any of their tweets including hashtag #WIN_WF_excl during the contest period.
gsc_wonfes2015wintertwitter.jpg

ontest period

From February 8th, 2015 at 10:00 until February, 9th 2015 at 24:00 (JST).
How to enter

Follow Maritan (@gsc_maritan) or Mamitan (@gsc_mamitan) on Twitter
Retweet any of their tweets that include the hashtag “#WIN_WF_excl“

Prizes are as follows

Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Bell ver.
Nendoroid Battleship Re-Class
figma Snow Miku: Snow Bell ver.
figma Saber: Dress ver.
Nendoroid More: Dress-up Swimsuits
WonFes Hand-out Nendoroid Calendar
gsc_wonfes2015wintertwitter-prize.jpg

Winners will be selected at random and prize can’t be chosen; participants must be at least 15 years old. Winners will be contacted by DM and must respond within a week to claim their prize. The campaign is available worldwide, excluding Japan.

Head over to Good Smile Company whl4u website for more information.

Okay, so my busy evening is finished!

I completed my first shelf, unloaded all my DETOLF, moved them, set in the new shelf, set all the DETOLF on top (and had to take the doors/shelves off so I could pick them up by myself), put all the figs back in, then loaded up the shelves. I started this project in December and between bad weather and being sick finally got one shelf completed!

I really like how this turned out.

And my shelf space is officially packed again. I'm going to have to do something extra for nendos because I have 4 unopened and at least 7 more on the way between now and May and I have no room left!

Looks solid. Could you get some close pics on your lighting for the Detolf. Interested to see how you set up the light strips.

omlet

Looks solid. Could you get some close pics on your lighting for the Detolf. Interested to see how you set up the light strips.

Sure, check this post and read the linked post in there which shows how I did all the initial setup: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147113243&postcount=10070

Note that a couple weeks ago I re-did the tape on all my lights so the older pictures showing cardboard strips used to angle the lights is now not applicable as I'm using additional thin strips of foam tape to accomplish the same thing, but it's much cleaner looking now. That's the only thing I don't have current pics of (well, I think I do but they must still be on my camera) and I can get those tonight.

Ah I hope Amiami rereleases this someday, I really want it but february is a bad month to buy this (especially since I have Hinata nendo this month too)
B82aTgTCYAAAJQG.png:large

hate how a color shirt is somehow double the cost of a B/W one

Sure, check this post and read the linked post in there which shows how I did all the initial setup: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147113243&postcount=10070

Note that a couple weeks ago I re-did the tape on all my lights so the older pictures showing cardboard strips used to angle the lights is now not applicable as I'm using additional thin strips of foam tape to accomplish the same thing, but it's much cleaner looking now. That's the only thing I don't have current pics of (well, I think I do but they must still be on my camera) and I can get those tonight.

Good idea on angling the lighting. For my son's Detolf I used the pucks instead Installed about 3 inches from the edge of the shelf to center of the light. Your strips look pretty darn good. Any reason why you didn't use the feet on the bottom of your displays instead of notching out the bottom to run the wires? I guess with the current shelf you built, it looks much cleaner now then it would have had you used the feet.

omlet

Good idea on angling the lighting. For my son's Detolf I used the pucks instead Installed about 3 inches from the edge of the shelf to center of the light. Your strips look pretty darn good. Any reason why you didn't use the feet on the bottom of your displays instead of notching out the bottom to run the wires? I guess with the current shelf you built, it looks much cleaner now then it would have had you used the feet.

As you said, the main reason was because when I was installing this lighting I was already planning ahead to putting the DETOLFs on a shelf like this and I wanted them to be directly flat against it for a nice clean look.

omlet

Omlet going for the black Sora too as promised. I salute you,sir, as well as your bank account.

Am I the only person here getting either one of the Sora figures? (I probably am the only person here getting both of them...) I think at least one other person mentioned being interested in at least one of them but I can't remember.
I typically browse with images turned off so I can read the thread at work so if someone listed it without any text with it I probably have missed it.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Oh no...don't do this to me. I already have one of these Frame Girls on order

10440271_723788344383263_5248872117703671260_n.jpg

The frame arm girl also able to equip any equipment pack designed for the frame arm robot!

Will the frame girl be a figma or plastic model like the etrina odyssey series?

yami4ct

Not a figure, but eh I'll post it anyway. Had 610 coins left on Club Nintendo, so I grabbed this.

Final rewards were pretty damn cool. Pouch should go well with my Monster Hunter 3DS that's coming.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Grendel Prime arrived, and for a 1/6 scale statue from 1999, that I found in a chance encounter from Anime Jungle, it holds up damn well, I've seen this called Bowen's best and boy do I believe it. Made of solid polystone, the spikes are metal, and it was limited to 2000, I got number 360.

"You wana fuck with me, you gotta go through him"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally got my Tenso order sent for. Decided to go for SAL since spending almost the same amount on postage as the products themselves is a bit much. Also it would diminish the point that the covers for the N3DS are cheaper in Japan than the UK.

Ultimadrago

Am I the only person here getting either one of the Sora figures? (I probably am the only person here getting both of them...) I think at least one other person mentioned being interested in at least one of them but I can't remember.
I typically browse with images turned off so I can read the thread at work so if someone listed it without any text with it I probably have missed it.

Unsure if I recall someone else saying they were getting her, but I like them!

Grendel Prime arrived, and for a 1/6 scale statue from 1999, that I found in a chance encounter from Anime Jungle, it holds up damn well, I've seen this called Bowen's best and boy do I believe it. Made of solid polystone, the spikes are metal, and it was limited to 2000, I got number 360.

Is that the one where the shipping charges horrified you?

God damn it, this isn't helping!

That is really freaking cute. Totes adorbs.

IT BEGINS

Who dat?

Looks good but just can't shake my brain from thinking it's Venom crossed with the Punisher ;P, hopefully the metal spikes are dull tipped cause don't wanna see a subsequent post of you getting stabbed accidentally XD
Rolling Girls

Looks good but just can't shake my brain from thinking it's Venom crossed with the Punisher ;P, hopefully the metal spikes are dull tipped cause don't wanna see a subsequent post of you getting stabbed accidentally XD

Well, even though he isn't quite as old as Venom, Grendel first appeared in 1982, and was given his own series the year after in 1983. He's been in and out of comics ever since.

Nozomi from The Rolling Girls.

oh. I DON'T WATCH IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom