• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyneth

Nooo
Nendo Totori, why you slip through my grasp... ;_;

Also, the Figure Arts Zero Anna and Elsa have already been delayed (to July). I wonder what the sales numbers are.

raven777

preorder starts tomorrow

54D315633F66DE0029

54D315633F7A480018

chrono01

Let me guess, Fatal Futanari. Saotome Maria + Bath Tub was one of the items, right? If so, that explains the cost. It cost me just under 10k yen for just her and one other scaled figure [along with a set of glasses and a screen protector], so if I added just one other scaled figure to it I'm sure it would have cost that much.

Those cute amiami cards ain't cheap.

what the hell did you order? I bet you its because the size of the box and not the weight

Did you order everything in stock?

Wow, that's...quite a number.

Around US $156.... What do you have on order lol?!

Did you order a bunch of Polystone statues
or an anvil
?

I mean, I knew it would be expensive but didn't think it would be THAT expensive. But then again, there are 7 nendos in the order. I thought about asking them to split it up but I wonder if that will even make a difference.

Kan Colle episode 5 was kinda dull =/. Next week promises a battle though, so that seems hopeful.

I've fallen for Nendos and Figmas, but Meddichus do nothing for me =/

I felt the same way, but they seem to be better in person than promo pics. I know Snk recently fell to their charms, but I can understand the squashed 'SD'-esque style isn't for everyone.

I've fallen for Nendos and Figmas, but Meddichus do nothing for me =/

Same here. I don't know why but I have no urge to get the Meddichus.

Let me guess, Fatal Futanari. Saotome Maria + Bath Tub was one of the items, right? If so, that explains the cost. It cost me just under 10k yen for just her and one other scaled figure [along with a set of glasses and a screen protector], so if I added just one other scaled figure to it I'm sure it would have cost that much.

Sadly no, I haven't bought a Skytube fig in years.

Wow... almost 1000 dollars. I will never be able to compete with you guys to that level.

Too be fair, half of that was supposed to come in December.

Who was the dood who had the ultimate nendo order this month? How was shipping? Might have to play Tetris with Amiami. What kinda freaks me out is that I already have gotten one of their huge boxes already. I wonder how much bigger this box is lol.

Neo Dark

I mean, I knew it would be expensive but didn't think it would be THAT expensive. But then again, there are 7 nendos in the order. I thought about asking them to split it up but I wonder if that will even make a difference.

Wow... almost 1000 dollars. I will never be able to compete with you guys to that level.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I don't know if this counts as a "figure" or a "model kit", but I'm really close to ordering this GK Momo Belia Deviluke. Unpainted, unassembled PVC-ish. Super adorable...

Because I love airbrushing and assembling kits. :)

OK, as long as it's not NOT allowed, haha.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing what you do, and this thread is inclusive of all figure related collectables...

Welcome, and please do post GKs, it is funny to see FigureGAF get angry.
d4zU5he.gif

Always sorta regretted not getting it the first time, but I couldn't do it that month, and now red looks better but I can't do her now.

I could still do with one of these on my shelf, though...

Well, I found my pipe dream figure, Sentinel's Black Getter, for a semi-reasonable price. I should have him in a few days. Can't wait!
I saw it on amiami pre-owned yesterday, didn't know you were looking for it... Congrats.

I lasted about 5 seconds, amazon japan is amazing, good shipping and the Satsuki price wound up being cheaper than I thought. For some reason when i looked at it it looked like 7.1k which seemed crazy but in my cart it was 6.6

god damn it.

The listed price has Japanese tax on it, but if your international you don't have to pay Japanese tax. Glad you got 'em for a decent price and together!

That list, went on, and on, and on, and on...

It's not a competition, you don't want to go down the rabbit hole this far...

---------

Have to let Dean Yeagle's Mandy go, with the QOTD looming and my first flexpay payment for Kier, priority's have to happen, and she's just can't compete with them.

That and I really wanted the toweled version, so the $185 one's just not the one I wanted, hopefully there will be more down the road...

My Jan Amiami Sal Parcel order hit UK customs today, and my last January Mandarake package arrived...

Another Dekacchu for the collection! I just nabbed the preowned WonFest Kirari on Ami for a whole lot cheaper than other places are selling her for (albeit new). +1 for FigInStock for the notification!

cb1c6a3bb2cbbad6b23c8a6580396c91.jpg

:3

Neo Dark

Too be fair, half of that was supposed to come in December.
Ahh I see.

It's not a competition, you don't want to go the rabbit hole this far...
I know. I'm not even a player. I have never imported before so my Lucina figma and Elsa nendoroid will be my first two imports ever (and actual figure purchase outside amiibos and cheap gacha desktop figurines as far as I can remember) and that's about all I have scheduled for the rest of the year.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a little bit of a backlog right now, but all right....

http://i.imgur.com/CIjB8cN.jpg

We've been doing a little bit of clearing and I've managed to find a set of model plane kits that I've been hunting for a while now. I got these sets over 20 years ago when I was a bit too young to really deal with them. They were put away and forgotten about but now they are finally ready to be built!

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Well showed my wife Dark Angel Olivia, now the re-release is pre-ordered ...

My mandarake package opened:

1.5k FuRyu Devilman, first devilman figure I've bought in 13 years (used to collect the fewture toyline, back when koto was doing Bastard!! figures, collected those too) not counting a few GK's I painted a few years ago...

With the GK talk, here's my E2046 member page... Some NSFW kits, but clearly labeled as such...
(don't mock my too hard)

RMI

Banned

The competition is to not spend money, and we're all losing.

The listed price has Japanese tax on it, but if your international you don't have to pay Japanese tax. Glad you got 'em for a decent price and together!

Ah OK that makes sense. Thanks again for the the heads up, I can't wait for them to arrive. Though they will be stuck in boxes for a few months until winter lets up and I can work outside again. I need to make some more shelves but everything is covered in snow and I don't have an indoor workspace for carpentry type stuff.

kewlmyc

Jesus Christ dude.... no wonder your shipping is so expensive.

My AmiAmi refund was finally released by PayPal.

Now I have to wait 3-5 days for it to go back into my bank account.

mz7kbHp.gif

What happened that they're giving you a refund for?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I read the recent quotes first so I thought 'seven nendos isn't that much considering'.

Then I scrolled up and saw the image.

ionOT0vHsNTXf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom