• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

Figinstock didn't even trigger on my Elin figure last night. I just happened to wake up at 3:30AM and checked their preowned stock, and there she was.

Glad to see some sensible scale purchases going on in here. Even though that Elin is a little on the lewd side for me to buy, she looks great. I secretly want to get her but am not sure about displaying her. Hoping for this elin figure thing to keep going

Figinstock helped me get that Rorona last week and notified me of Ayesha and Chiaki restocks on AmiAmi but yeah, it can be unreliable for some stuff. Especially Mandarake stuff.

The reason is because Mandarake always re-enters item names for every new entry and they are not consistent so certain search terms don't always work. The more keywords you have the less likely you are to have FIS find what you want. Best bet is to just put the character's name as the only thing and just ignore the alerts for all the doujinshi, hug pillows, and other stuff related to that character that you don't want
or maybe you do

Einbroch

Banned
Glad to see some sensible scale purchases going on in here. Even though that Elin is a little on the lewd side for me to buy, she looks great. I secretly want to get her but am not sure about displaying her. Hoping for this elin figure thing to keep going

You think she's lewd? I'm a mega prude and I think she's as skimpy as a racing Miku.
And 10x more cute.

chrono01

I wanted to post this earlier this morning after the Persona 5 stream, but I was too tired.

So I'll do it now.

Persona 5!!!!

iFjHH2P6getKQ.gif

I am ready for the figures based on this. Make it happen, Alter.

kewlmyc

I wanted to post this earlier this morning after the Persona 5 stream, but I was too tired.

So I'll do it now.

Persona 5!!!!

jvtqrn.gif

I am ready for the figures based on this. Make it happen, Alter.

Your picture isn't working for me, but I'm hoping for figures as well.

Bombless

Tenso still hasn't validated my adress. They want me to provide a proof which features my region, which doesn't exist. We don't use the region in the adress, the country is too damn small for that. My nendos have been with them for 4 days now. Sent them another email explaining the issue, not sure how that'll turn out.

Acid08

Banned
The reason is because Mandarake always re-enters item names for every new entry and they are not consistent so certain search terms don't always work. The more keywords you have the less likely you are to have FIS find what you want. Best bet is to just put the character's name as the only thing and just ignore the alerts for all the doujinshi, hug pillows, and other stuff related to that character that you don't want
or maybe you do

Yeah man, that's mostly what I get notified for too which sucks. The one that always gets me is I have "Takao"(plus the Japanese name) set for alerts cuz I want the figure of her. Instead 99% of the time I end up getting notifications for some yaoi series that has the same name as her.

Einbroch

Banned
Tenso still hasn't validated my adress. They want me to provide a proof which features my region, which doesn't exist. We don't use the region in the adress, the country is too damn small for that. My nendos have been with them for 4 days now. Sent them another email explaining the issue, not sure how that'll turn out.

Send them a picture of a piece of mail or something. Or one of outside your window. :p

omlet

You think she's lewd? I'm a mega prude and I think she's as skimpy as a racing Miku.
And 10x more cute.

I think it's the pose. And, well, you don't see me with racing Miku, either. :p

For context, that Tart figure I just got is breaking records for the amount of bare skin in my figure collection (besides DBE Kuroyukihime, except that with casual shelf-viewing it really is not obvious that she's
topless
).

I played a lot of TERA and I have nothing but <3 for elins... maybe getting the slayer (which I did PO) will change my mind but for now I'm going to keep resisting the mystic, even though she is cute. How much was it on ami, btw? IIRC it's about 15k or more at when I saw it before on there?

I sent them a scan of my passport and driver's license and it got processed really quickly.
Did you already send them a form of ID that they rejected?

Guaranteed Sega prize figures at least, it's a matter of how hard it'll be to acquire them for me lol, as I haven't drifted towards Rakuten and Mandrake yet =P

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Wow. That's super shitty. It costs them literally nothing and is an incredibly minor inconvenience to process a package. I mean, if you had dozens of things being sent there a month, sure, but yikes.

One of my co worker wrote the company address for receiving free CPA newsletter.

He got disciplined for misusing company resources and representing the company without approval. If I sent my amiami order to my work place I think they can legally crucify me.

StayDead

One of my co worker wrote the company address for receiving free CPA newsletter.

He got disciplined for misusing company resources and representing the company without approval. If I sent my amiami order to my work place I think they can legally crucify me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat. That's ridiculous.

Holy shit, woke up now. Pick up the phone because I fucking CALLED IT!

Only Einbroch will understand, though.

The situation was bad for GAF though, people should've let it go after the first 5 minutes.

Been putting together those Little Armory guns so I Onoda can do a drive by on his road racer.

Man, i don't know why but they are not as easy as other plastic kits I've built.

Are you guys talking about Action Figure GAF? I thought we identified Ryosuke as the secret traitor yesterday?

Nah, I wish it was that simple. Things got messy somewhere else and I played a part on it, unfortunately. I guess I should learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes, but I can't handle it.

Bombless

Send them a picture of a piece of mail or something. Or one of outside your window. :p

I sent them a scan of my passport and driver's license and it got processed really quickly.
Did you already send them a form of ID that they rejected?

My ID didn't get rejected, the problem is belgian ID cards don't have the adress on them. They're encoded on a chip on the card (so we just update the chip when moving). And since the Tenso site REQUIRES a region to be entered the Support told me that I need to submit a proof of adress that shows the region on it. No one writes adresses with the region name on them.

Holy shit, woke up now. Pick up the phone because I fucking CALLED IT!

Only Einbroch will understand, though.

The situation was bad for GAF though, people should've let it go after the first 5 minutes.

Okay, now I want to know. Spill 'em!

My ID didn't get rejected, the problem is belgian ID cards don't have the adress on them. They're encoded on a chip on the card (so we just update the chip when moving). And since the Tenso site REQUIRES a region to be entered the Support told me that I need to submit a proof of adress that shows the region on it. No one writes adresses with the region name on them.

Okay, now I want to know. Spill 'em!

I'll PM you.

SoldnerKei

FigureGAF gettin' all IntrigeGAF

saw another preowned Benizakura Erza Scarlet on amiami... 20k again... 18k on mandarake... nakama power not found on this figure for me lol

omlet

Does this have to do with the comment made about a joke in poor taste being made in another thread? Either way, I want the story.

Edit:
ALSO
5UYaDlX.jpg

Fuck me. I should not be allowed near a computer after finding out some good news regarding $$ from my boss.

And since the Tenso site REQUIRES a region to be entered the Support told me that I need to submit a proof of adress that shows the region on it. No one writes adresses with the region name on them.

Ahhh! That's actually super smart and cool, but unfortunately counterintuitive for what you need it to do right now. :p
Do any official government mailings come in the with region on them?
An email just might be the only thing you can do. :/

Einbroch

Banned
Does this have to do with the comment made about a joke in poor taste being made in another thread? Either way, I want the story.

Edit:
ALSO
5UYaDlX.jpg

Fuck me. I should not be allowed near a computer after finding out some good news regarding $$ from my boss.

I don't speak Spanish, what does that say?

omlet

I don't speak Spanish, what does that say?

The first part translates to "dafuq are you doing" and part in the middle says "I really hope some of my February preorders are delayed" and that bit at the end says "love finds a way."
Edit:
Does it really matter what it says when you can add up the yenz? ._.

Toki767

Oh man. This is like a game of FigureGAF Mafia.

Totally know what you guys are talking though. Unintentionally getting pretty volatile in that thread. I just try to ignore everything and just answer questions pertaining to the thread topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom