• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

RyosukeTH is a traitor to Figure GAF?
mefnirV.gif

I have no idea what went on =S

PM me I'm curious =P

Me too

images

images

images

images

images

images

Yaari

Tenso still hasn't validated my adress. They want me to provide a proof which features my region, which doesn't exist. We don't use the region in the adress, the country is too damn small for that. My nendos have been with them for 4 days now. Sent them another email explaining the issue, not sure how that'll turn out.

I'm from the Netherlands and they accepted a Insurance card that had just my Date of Birth, and name. And then I had a seperate bank statement, but that also did not include a region I believe.

It got confirmed in 2 days, I'm not sure why it is taking so long for you.

http://i.imgur.com/3qKOyhj.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Seductivpancakes, post: 150812756"]Whatever you've done, i forgive you. *huggles*[/QUOTE]

Nah man, don't worry. They are right though, I was a dick. Unintentionally, but I was. I need to tone down my dickness in some boards, with my friends everything is fine, they already know that, but some people get offended.

PM received. You guys meant no harm but guess it snowballed out of your control as well, it's a shame on the chain of event but what happened, happened.

At least you were accurate in the call out at the connection to that person. I assuming you meant the infamous scalper?
Unless I'm mistaken XD

kewlmyc

What the fuck is happening? This close to WonFest and now we're taking about thread drama and Illuminati?

I'd take more boatshit over this.

iy2P5y9.jpg

PM received as well

Lol...guys....stahp

I would expect this from Ein but not you Ryos tsk tsk ;)

What the fuck is happening? This close to WonFest and now we're taking about thread drama and Illuminati?

I'd take more boatshit over this.

Hey man! Their SHIPs not BOATs there is a difference ya know! ;)

SoldnerKei

lol then it was the same reason(
person
) that made me rolleyes when I was lurking that OT

no wonder why the outcome made you feel like that guys... nevertheless FigureGAF just like homura did nothing wrong

Do you Amiibo collectors carry your amiibos on you?

My friend does. She has a Rosalina in her purse. I'm like I know it was hard to get, but dang girl, stop feening.

Toki767

My friend does. She has a Rosalina in her purse. I'm like I know it was hard to get, but dang girl, stop feening.

I haven't even opened any of them yet. Plus some look like they could break pretty easily so I wouldn't carry them around.

I once make a joke about that

"Is that an amiibo on your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
"Actually it is a Rosalina, for 50 bucks it can be yours."

Toki767

Sigh.... Quit making people cry, dammit.

So what the hell did you guys do again? Now I want to know.

No one necessarily did anything wrong I think.

AmiiboGAF is just a much larger community so personalities are bound to clash and people read things the wrong way and things get out of hand.

Plus everyone in the thread is just kind of on pins and needles due to how difficult it is to get certain amiibos.

Not really a surprise that there would be drama there at some point.

SoldnerKei

I casually yell at Link & Marf for being ugly... and pet Zelda from time to time, but that's what I usually do with my other figures *nervous laughter*

Einbroch

Banned
By the way, Freeza, I just got my reflective acrylic risers in today. I'll set up a few Nendos and post some pics so you can see if you like the size/look of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom