• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

I casually yell at Link & Marf for being ugly... and pet Zelda from time to time, but that's why I usually do with my other figures *nervous laughter*

Stupid Zelda amiibo makes me wish there was a 1/8 Zelda figure somewhere. Or a Zelda nendoroid. That could potentially be super adorable.

Luigi87

Wait, amiibos?
n6fVZVa.jpg
... I don't think I'm doing this right...

More Abyssal, less NormalShipgirl-sal.

YES.

Plus everyone in the thread is just kind of on pins and needles due to how difficult it is to get certain amiibos.

Or they could avoid the hassle and start collecting real figures. Nintendo should get off their vaginas and go in hard with the scaled figures.

By the way, Freeza, I just got my reflective acrylic risers in today. I'll set up a few Nendos and post some pics so you can see if you like the size/look of them.

Yay.

Toki767

1/4 scale if you really want:

Yeah, I saw that, but I have a hard enough time putting 1/7 scale figures somewhere (like that Saber Triumphant Excalibur figure). No chance in hell I'd be able to fit a 1/4 scale figure anywhere. :(

Or they could avoid the hassle and start collecting real figures. Nintendo should get off their vaginas and go in hard with the scaled figures.

Amiibos are basically going to either be a gateway drug for people collecting better figures, or it will turn them off from the whole thing. So far both seem to be happening.

SoldnerKei

Wait wait wait, there are time travel in the story?

ever wondered how some people got their exclusive amiibos?

For someone that gets sucked into pretty much every hype out there, I'm rather surprised to not find myself collecting Amiibo. Though, the difficulty of obtaining some of them in a weird way, is appealing to me.

for me it was rather easy, they're quite ugly(I am looking at you Marf) and they have close to zero functionality outside Smash, I am just interested in my mains and fav characters, only missing ZSS & Palutena

Yaari

For someone that gets sucked into pretty much every hype out there, I'm rather surprised to not find myself collecting Amiibo. Though, the difficulty of obtaining some of them in a weird way, is appealing to me.

It sounds like you just like a challenge. :p

Dunno, I'm like casually into amiibos. I only bought Ike and have mild interesting in getting Shulk (somehow) and Robin.

Though, I'm only importing them at this point cause I'm not going to waste my effort trying to buy them domestically.

I impulse bought a fucking Captain Falcon amiibo today, don't know what happened. That literally made me lose one night at a nightclub.

Yeah, they are expensive here.

Yaari

Now with my Shimakaze Nendo on its way, I want to play the damn game. Think I'll start trying the lottery again. Hope to find a proper working VPN because it was proving rather difficult.

I'll try for a Kongo next. Seem to pop up on Mandarake pretty frequently.

Nendoroid Snow Miku 2015 video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcwyQk6L7mw

Of note are the bits showing the articulation on the ball-jointed arms.

Really awesome. I might like her more than the 2014 one. Sold!!

tauke

All the recent posts about Illuminati made a great reading as I'm doing my morning walk now.

What's this conspiracy going on in FigureGAF?!

Wow the post right above mine is awesome.

:D

Tohka!?

I am officially very jealous....

She was a fortunate late-night refresh on Mandarake. I think the only true impulse buy I've made so far, I knew she disappears too fast so I pulled the trigger the moment she popped up. No regrets though!
Kotori when

Admiral Darkblade77

And more on the way. *salutes*

If there's a matching Fujimi ship, I'll get it too. I have preorders for Kirishima and Haruna, and Akagi is in this month's Amiami order(along with her food bowl), so I got their corresponding ships early.

AOTFOREVER

Don't lie, you'd all watch.

...Yep.

Man if Akagi doesn't leave Georgia tonight im going to be pissed, in 2 hours it will be 3 full days since it arrived there.

Never seen something this slow within the US, even around Christmas.

StayDead

That's it. I've hit my limit. I NEED to play Kantai Collection at this point. Now to wait for a lottery and hope for the best! (there's one tommorow!)

I tried like half a year ago and missed all the lottery times, but this time I'll get in <3

That's it. I've hit my limit. I NEED to play Kantai Collection at this point. Now to wait for a lottery and hope for the best! (there's one tommorow!)

I tried like half a year ago and missed all the lottery times, but this time I'll get in <3

I got in around a month ago on the first try, its not too hard, theres a Wiki with some crazy instructions that seem to do the trick/

did I just miss a drama? oh well....

good luck

tauke

I know several of my uni mates who try so hard to create an account for KanColle. One of them took nearly 6 months to finally get the chance to play the game.

Off topic, I wish my internet aka VDSL is back to normal. Guess the network routing for the the whole apartment building goes haywire. Currently browsing GAF with all the images off to conserve my mobile internet quota so I got no idea if there is any new figure announcement picture--

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm just going to assume someone ordered a dakimakura cover and shipped it to their work address by accident and that's the story.

I'm just going to assume someone ordered a dakimakura cover and shipped it to their work address by accident and that's the story.

you-got-me.gif

Nice to remember me of that, another thing to edit on my post about my "off-limits". I just can't stand dakimakuras or those mousepads with breasts. I mean, c'mon now.

cajunator

Banned
Interestingly, I was sleeping while Okita Sawa arrived and they left the package by the door didnt need to sign for it. Im not sure what was different. It was sent via EMS. Usually I would have to go pick it up.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
you-got-me.gif

Nice to remember me of that, another thing to edit on my post about my "off-limits". I just can't stand dakimakuras or those mousepads with breasts. I mean, c'mon now.

Better hope we never do a Christmas gift exchange in this thread, your gonna end up with a
teen titan nendo shaped dakimakura and a shipgirl mousepad

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
<3 Dakimakura. I have like 2 Louise covers.

Oppai mousepads are best when it's small-chested. Big ones raise your wrist too high.

Femto.

What's going on here?
ifCEsYXRZmj2z.gif

Always preoccupied with stuff, never in the loop mayne.

So... I keep having fun with my new camera lens. Thought I'd share.

My personal favourite:
nfqYvd7.jpg

I can literally look at this all day long.
Nice shot of star fire, currently one of my top 5 right now.

Wtf USPS.... Been home all day and I still have to go and pick up my package from the post office.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Im scared one day my mail lady just won't bring my packages because she is scared as hell of my dogs barking in the house.
She seriously rings the bell and dashes back to her car, if I need to sign for it she is out hiding behind the truck.

Im scared one day my mail lady just won't bring my packages because she is scared as hell of my dogs barking in the house.
She seriously rings the bell and dashes back to her car, if I need to sign for it she is out hiding behind the truck.

lol I have dogs also but they have been pretty much quiet today. I guess its any excuse for me to also go and buy John Wick and Dracula Untold Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom