• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

Also Beach Queens. Don't buy them.

In related news I think I turned a corner in my figure collecting journey: no longer interested in beach figures. The more I look at them compared to other stuff, the more boring they look.

Young padawan, I see you are growing to learn to control the Force

Old-Obi-Wan-icon.png

Reposting the twitter competition seeing as some peeps are back (temporarily) and may be interested:
gsc_wonfes2015wintertwitter.jpg

http://moonlitsaki.com/2015/02/good-smile-company-launches-wonfes-2015-winter-exclusives-giveaway-twitter-campaign.html
Contest period

From February 8th, 2015 at 10:00 until February, 9th 2015 at 24:00 (JST).
How to enter

Follow Maritan (@gsc_maritan) or Mamitan (@gsc_mamitan) on Twitter
Retweet any of their tweets that include the hashtag “#WIN_WF_excl“

Prizes are as follows

Nendoroid Snow Miku: Snow Bell ver.
Nendoroid Battleship Re-Class
figma Snow Miku: Snow Bell ver.
figma Saber: Dress ver.
Nendoroid More: Dress-up Swimsuits
WonFes Hand-out Nendoroid Calendar

Ryuuroden

I think this thread will sustain critical damage during Wonfest and will suffer a critical stage 5 overload demolishing itself into OT4 by next week.

chrono01

Abyssals only for me. :D

Still thinking about that Dekacchu.

Ship girls still only fighting Abyssal scrub-class ships in the animu. :(
Yeah, I'm hoping for some top-tier Abyssal soon.

I still love the anime as it is, though, especially Kongou and her random bits of English.
<3

I made the wisest of all choices :
All three : scales, figmas and now nendos.

I'm staying the fuck away from medicchus though.
For now.

FOR NOW!

why the hell is everyone's avy boat girls? i sense a new trend
Because...

It's boat girl avatar month.
You should join us, LiK.

RobotVM

I am looking to buy a Metal Gear Figure for my desk at work. Preferably one with a stand and bake snake. Any ideas on a cheap place to get one?

Einbroch

Banned
h5kQMrh.png

Day 8

Today was just another day. Another day for me, another day for my Nendo box. It must be lonely, still stuck in Japan. I wonder if they're cold. Is it cold in Japan? I don't know. I don't know if I want to know...

- Einbroch

New Date A Live figures up on AmiAmi. Not posting direct screenshots due to them being NSFW.

Kurumi and Tobiichi.

Griffon :(

I really really want a good Tobiichi scale or nendo. Why does the one company producing 80% of the Date A Live stuff have to be them?

johnsmith

remember me
Move over, Chie, I have a new favorite.

p5girlspinwqu5w.gif

We better get a figure from somebody other than Megahouse. She looks so much like Catherine, one by Shining Wizard and Max Factory would be perfect.

Day 8

Today was just another day. Another day for me, another day for my Nendo box. It must be lonely, still stuck in Japan. I wonder if they're cold. Is it cold in Japan? I don't know. I don't know if I want to know...

- Einbroch

Day 8..
im on 3+ weeks for Figma Motoko(shouldn't have used SAL)
and 2 weeks on Figma Akagi... shipping within the US!

I am looking to buy a Metal Gear Figure for my desk at work. Preferably one with a stand and bake snake. Any ideas on a cheap place to get one?

Sorry for the wait. There are many snakes that you can buy, some might be out of stock but at least with the following links you can know the name and all that.

Solid snake figures that I know:

Nendoroid Snake

Figma Metal Gear Solid 2 Solid Snake

Revoltech Metal Gear Solid Snake

Big Boss (Naked Snake) figures that I know:

MGSV mini figure set

Play Arts Kai Venom Snake

MGS Ground Zeroes Snake

Revoltech MGS Peace Walker Snake

The site is in english, but the store is in Japan, and they do send it overseas. You can find the figures elsewhere but that's the place I usually buy from.

Edit:
Move over, Chie, I have a new favorite.

We better get a figure from somebody other than Megahouse. She looks so much like Catherine, one by Shining Wizard and Max Factory would be perfect.

She looks great, and there was a dude who looked like Vincent too.

kewlmyc

She was, yes. GSC shop only. Re-class will be as well.
Why didn't you order her then? Wasn't into boatgirls when she went up for preorder?

You trollin'?
Yes, Wo-class was an exclusive and has high aftermarket demand so she's expensive from resellers and never lasts long on amiami/mandarake on the occasions they get a preowned in.

Don't really keep up with Boatgirls, sorry.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
h5kQMrh.png

Day 8

- Einbroch

You might want to try contacting someone, the bottom of your amiami shipping notice should say if EMS hasn't arrived in a week contact your local post office.

My Sal Parcel package arrvied in UK customs yesterday.
Took 4 days with the worst shipping method.

----------------------

This showed up today on sideshow today, if only Prometheus didn't completely ruin the space jockey for me I'd have pre-ordered this so hard:

TPB unleashed the plague of dekacchus upon FigureGAF. I almost fell prey to it. Almost.

I love it. I hope they make more Abyssal Dekacchus..

So has anyone else had this experience with Nippon-Yasan?

9:17 - Order confirmation

9:18 - Payment accepted

9:33 - Processing order

9:43 - Shipped

BOAT GIRL HAS LEFT PORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom