• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Han Yolo

image_zpsbevumj1f.jpg~320x480

These berserk statues will be mine

You should contact amiami, they put an extra zero on your order.

Yea I am not the buyer this statue needs. If I get this, then what is the limit? Where does it stop? I'll just keep taking it to the next level until I'm broke lol.

I feel the same way about the XM Studios figures.
They're absolutely killing it in 1/4 scale, and they just got a Top Cow license.

Yesterday I said I will share my GK with you. Today, I have just received my package from E2046, which is my first purchase from there. These are all the things.

RbKSC6k.jpg

This is Yumemi Hoshino from planetarian. Why did I brought her? I believe I should show this comparison first...

f4vCT1C.png

WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED WITH THAT FACE AND MODELLING

Yumemi Hoshino is a rare subject, but the modelling is bad for this GK, but...
1) It is cheap for a GK. (around US$14 included shipping because of the sales a few days ago)
2) It can train up my re-modelling skills.
3) As I mention, it is a rare subject.

So I bought her and feel very happy, regardless of the fact that this GK may bring me an ordeal in sanding/re-modelling etc. But yeah, as I am still building my gunpula Zaku II, this will sit on the shelf until I have the time to finish it. If I start to build it, I will update my progress here. Thanks for reading

Giolon

I've been away all day and Jesus Christ you guys moved this thread fast today!

So... I keep having fun with my new camera lens. Thought I'd share.

My personal favourite:
nfqYvd7.jpg

I can literally look at this all day long.

Full gallery.
More info about my equipment on my blog.

Excellent photography, Koriandrr! That Starfire shot is absolutely spectacular. I've got a Panasonic GX1 (thinking of upgrading to a GX7 soon) and a 45mm Panasonic Leica Macro lens. I'm planning on picking up either the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 prime soon, or that 25mm Olympus that you've got. Micro Four-Thirds cameras da best!

Okay, srsly gaiz. What's goin on with Ami's pre-owned section where all this awesome stuff shows up and is immediately sold out? If this is an error, when does the stuff list as buyable?

Nah it's showing up for me too. I was looking at this earlier and it was marked as sold out, then disappeared, and is now back still sold out.

I've noticed this pattern happens to almost everything that's bought during the update.

For Sale > Gone > back, thumbnail still says pre-order but it's sold out

My hypothesis is that it's happening because the item is purchased while their software is updating the storefront. Something about that circumstance makes the whole thing screwy.

Femto.

I was at work when Guts went up, luckily it was dead so I had the chance to order it quickly.

The saving starts now, no more new pre-orders (I have orders until June) with the exception of Alter's Archer and if GSC does a re-release of their Saber Alter for the HF movies. Same goes for video games, I can finally clear out my damn console backlog.

My wallet, is branded.

Femto.

At least you've got a year to save. :D

Only thing that could potentially stop me now is the girl I'm currently talking to. This one is a keeper, and if it all goes well. How in the hell am I suppose to explain Guts and Femto when the time comes?

Baka, you've got experience in this subject matter. How do you do it? Lol

Edit: Also forgot that I have re-class, might cancel her.

Meyneth

I'm going through personal crisis right now

Do I order Guts? The figure looks so gritty, but maybe too gritty? Should I run to good smile now, or wait for my local store?

I FEAR FOR WO-CLASS

I may have to restrict myself to nendos only once again :/

Tonight will not be a restful night...

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Only thing that could potentially stop me now is the girl I'm currently talking to. This one is a keeper, and if it all goes well. How in the hell am I suppose to explain Guts and Femto when the time comes?

Baka, you've got experience in this subject matter. How do you do it? Lol

Edit: Also forgot that I have re-class, might cancel her.

-It is an investment, it had great resale values.

-One of your childhood dream.

-Family heirloom for generations to come.

-Watch Beserk together.

-Drunk

srst

Seeing all these prices go around make me think do you guys have additional insurance coverage for your figures? :\

Seeing all these prices go around make me think do you guys have additional insurance coverage for your figures? :

Hopefully :)

Reminds me of what happened to my cousin. Had all his transformer figures stolen from him when he was moving. Luckily he had insurance on them and cashed out to buy a new car lol

george_us

Glad I waited on Max Factory Psychic since it looks like she isn't even close to being sold out. Wonder how long it'll take her to reach bomba prices.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Better hope we never do a Christmas gift exchange in this thread, your gonna end up with a
teen titan nendo shaped dakimakura and a shipgirl mousepad
I did a secret Santa on GAF before which did result in me getting one of those mouse pads, but Ryosuke will be happy to know it wasn't a breast one but a derrière one.

NotLiquid

I fucked up. My aid was delayed and I couldn't pay for one of my orders in time (ended up paying for it a few hours after the passed due notice). Got an e-mail today with this.

We are deeply sorry but the arrival of some quantities of this item has been delayed. We will ship your order as soon as possible when the items arrive.

I don't know if anyone has ever gotten this kind of message in other circumstances when buying from AmiAmi, but considering how much this hobby is based around limitations in runs should I be worried that my order won't be honored?

2015 Winter Wonfes Sneak Peek!
Feb 6th, 2015 by gsckahotan

Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

We’re come this far… now we’re into the final spurt! The offices are bustling with energy as everyone gets things packed up and ready for the big set up tomorrow!

Today is also the very last weekday before WonFes, which means it’s time for the usual…

WonFes Sneak Peek!

Let’s get started! (`・ω・´)ゞ

What figures will debut this time around?!

You might get some ideas through these photos… but there is bound to be much more too!

- 1 -
o0515033713210146309.jpg

- 2 -
o0515041113210294361.jpg

- 3 -
o0515051613210144539.jpg

- 4 -
o0515039013210142196.jpg

- 5 -
o0515063813210140897.jpg

- 6 -
o0515039813210275672.jpg

- 7 -
o0515039013210142194.jpg

- 8 -
77.jpg

- 9 -
o0515037313210167964.jpg

Well? What did you think?! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

There were a few things that showed a bit too much for a sneak peek!

Of course there will be various other items on display as well! Lots more!! Be sure to come by and check the WonHobby booth out! If you can’t be at the event, we’ll make sure you can see some of the figures as well, so watch out on Twitter and more! ♡

*hides wallet*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom