• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

B9IXJJECcAEfnjc.jpg

Wonderful hobby exclusive
Only 300 made
price is 148k

Weren't there a shitton of people here saying they'd buy him regardless of price? These are going to be some fun reactions.

gtKTaNN.gif

h5kQMrh.png

Day 8

Today was just another day. Another day for me, another day for my Nendo box. It must be lonely, still stuck in Japan. I wonder if they're cold. Is it cold in Japan? I don't know. I don't know if I want to know...

- Einbroch

Seriously. EMS is starting to irritate me lol. My Vividbutts soft bust shipped two days before my Love Live vita games and its still in Tokyo while the LL games are already in LA customs.

I also emailed Amiami about splitting up that bigo order. If not then, 18k shipping here I come :_)

B9IXJJECcAEfnjc.jpg

Only 300 made
price is 148k

Son of a....GOD DAMMIT! I WAS SO HYPED FOR THIS FIGURE TOO.

Acid08

Banned
People on MFC seem to think that Ryuko figure I posted last page might be a Wonderful Hobby Selection figure. Which means it's gonna be ridiculously expensive yeah?

raven777

People on MFC seem to think that Ryuko figure I posted last page might be a Wonderful Hobby Selection figure. Which means it's gonna be ridiculously expensive yeah?

Ren was Wonderful hobby selection and was around 18k. So It doesn't have to be THAT expensive like Titan or Guts.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I don't think people can survive a month of no eating.

Says so right in the post. Only 300 made. Also nearly 2 feet tall in total and made of high quality material rather than your usual plastic.

So it's largely due to how limited it is?

I'm new to this figure stuff, so go easy on me. :)

Luckily those who order it will get in GSC's shop free shipping promotion cause can you imagine trying to ship a 2 and a half foot figure?

Never mind that GSC shop has flat shipping. (Maybe they took into considering of shipping cost too!)

B9IXJJECcAEfnjc.jpg

Only 300 made
price is 148k
English information page:
Guts
The powerful warrior ruled by rage.

The next figure to join Good Smile Company and Max Factory's 'Wonderful Hobby Selection' series of top quality figures is none other than the berserker 'Guts' from the popular manga series 'Berserk'.

The figure places Guts in the middle of an apostle massacre, having defeated one and already getting ready to attack the next. He holds his massive sword 'Dragonslayer' overhead, coated in the blood of his victims as he looks ahead with an imposing glare on his face. A figure that truly captures what it means to be 'Berserk'.

The figure stands an impressive 750mm in height, a size that allows for extraordinary details and paintwork - not only on Guts himself, but also on the stone paved base and slain apostle - the entire scene that is unfolding around him! This incredibly realistic masterpiece has been brought to life by the artisans at Max Factory as a complete polystone figure for fans to appreciate for years to come.

Only 300 of this figure will be made available worldwide. Each will be engraved with a unique serial number.
(Serial numbers will be distributed at random. You cannot select which number you will receive.)

Compare figmas and other items with the size of Guts:

Acid08

Banned
Ren was Wonderful hobby selection and was around 18k. So It doesn't have to be THAT expensive like Titan or Guts.

I hope so. 18k isn't that hard to swallow. Still really expensive tho.

Also, how's Penguin Parade? I'm getting Ayesha next month and she's made by them. Their stuff on MFC looks decent.

Says so right in the post. Only 300 made. Also 750 mm tall in total and made of high quality material rather than your usual plastic.

He's only a few inches taller than Sirene. So I'm curious to see the difference in price PVC vs. polystone makes.

So it's largely due to how limited it is?

I'm new to this figure stuff, so go easy on me. :)

In part. WONDERFUL HOBBY SELECTION is also a line of figures where Max Factory / GSC jack up the price unnecessarily.

These berserk statues will be mine

That takes balls, bro. Respect.

Also if you order more items at the same time (even if they release armt different dates) you only pay 2k JPY. For shipping that entire order.

I'm enablinghelping!

shit, different release dates still fall under that 2k flat rate?

damn it, I could have gotten all those bonus nendo stuff from them!

Bombless

shit, different release dates still fall under that 2k flat rate?

damn it, I could have gotten all those bonus nendo stuff from them!

Only if they are all part of the same order. When the first item releases you pay the order and shipping, the rest of the items ship for free.

Yea I am not the buyer this statue needs. If I get this, then what is the limit? Where does it stop? I'll just keep taking it to the next level until I'm broke lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom