• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freudian slip ;)

*sees title*

OCg8r2E.gif

I'd take a memopad too! Should email them and ask for mousepads of those anyway ;).

Might be worth a shot :p

Bombless

Those hesitating on Guts, wait for the WonFest weekend to pass. I doubt it's going to sell out until then. You might regret missing some amazing stuff.

Those hesitating on Guts, wait for the WonFest weekend to pass. I doubt it's going to sell out until then. You might regret missing some amazing stuff.

When does the WonFest stuff come, usually?

Please be July onwards, I need those Star Wars nendoroids, even though I hate nendos.

Wanderer5

Ended up finding this little guy last night:

8979.jpg

Probably was the first figure I gotten from Anime Expo back in 2009 ish heh. Don't know where his stand is (not my pic) but he still in great condition after a bit of dust cleaning.

omlet

Yeah, definitely going to wait and see. If it sells out quickly, then good for them. If not and if nothing much catches my fancy I will go back to contemplating it.

When does the WonFest stuff come, usually?

Please be July onwards, I need those Star Wars nendoroids, even though I hate nendos.

WonFes stuff is usually like... previews of things that are 1+ years away XD

Xenoblade Chronicles X will have 4 player online quests and 32 online passive (trade items etc).

Yessssss let's make a Figure GAF group =D

Also need to make MH4U group next week/clean up the friendlist on my 3DS

Yeah, July 2016.

WonFes stuff is usually like... previews of things that are 1+ years away XD

Screw that noise, I'm in then.

Xenoblade Chronicles X will have 4 player online quests and 32 online passive (trade items etc).

Yessssss let's make a Figure GAF group =D

Also need to make MH4U group next week/clean up the friendlist on my 3DS

I'm almost buying MH4U, but I sucked at MH3U. Xenoblade X I'll buy, though.

Screw that noise, I'm in then.

I'm almost buying MH4U, but I sucked at MH3U. Xenoblade X I'll buy, though.
Get MH4U the basis of MH is to learn from others and helping each other out, so I'm willing to help you online and get better weapons and equipment =D Also try out the demo, mounting and climbing so much fun compared to swimming lol, only had fun swimming when I gave everyone infinite stamina with the hunting horn XD
I didn't give MH3U enough time, so I'm willing to give MH4U a fair shot. Definitely in for Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 3D.
Try out the demo =D

Einbroch

Banned
Contacted USPS. Apparently because of all the bad weather this past week international shipments are getting hammered. There is no update on when it'll get better.

G-Goodbye my Nendos...

Yaari

I don't have a single K-On figure either, so I can justify getting the whole set now!
But the Alter ones are really cool as well.

kewlmyc

Contacted USPS. Apparently because of all the bad weather this past week international shipments are getting hammered. There is no update on when it'll get better.

G-Goodbye my Nendos...

I'm in the same boat as you right now, so we'll get them eventually. Hopefully. No way in hell I'm just going to throw away near $500 worth of product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom