• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a message saying that the payment for my order is past due....but its due on the 12th. I was planning on paying today but I just find it odd. (amiami of course)

I got a message saying that the payment for my order is past due....but its due on the 12th. I was planning on paying today but I just find it odd. (amiami of course)
Don't worry. They won't ban you. I've had like three order not paid for and two cancellations. I'm just sure to preorder more stuff when I do.

What a pleasant surprise to see Melodias and Elizabeth figures!!! Hopefully Takara Tomy makes passable figs....

Zerojul

Soon, Persona fans, soon.
Do want.

I got those in the mail today :

n2w3oGU.jpg

Welcome home, little gal. And now I need a Nendo Chie like crazy.

I totally forgot I had preordered that on a whim a few months ago. I don't even remember why. Oh, well.

omlet

Welcome home, little gal. And now I need a Nendo Chie like crazy.

You and me both. Also grats on getting the most adorable nendo in the world.

N-Y is fucking garbage now. They canceled my preorders without an email warning and they overprice all shipping options. Garbage site.

Their RSAL is cheaper than amiami or mandarake tend to be (by 100-200 yen but hey cheaper is cheaper). I mean, their merchandise prices are high so it's not like it helps much, but still.

LiK

Their RSAL is cheaper than amiami or mandarake tend to be (by 100-200 yen but hey cheaper is cheaper). I mean, their merchandise prices are high so it's not like it helps much, but still.

it's way higher for me. I guess it depends on where you live.

Femto.

You read the other post that you were apparently one of the first to put down the money =P and I'm proud of you, you stuck to your words that you'll get it no matter what:
obamacry_slow.gif
Putting my money where my mouth is...literally.

I'll be honest with you guys, I'd buy an unopened Max Factory Morrigan for 60k. Looks like that isn't happening till a few more years now. Maybe a re-release will happen by then? :D

Probably not, MF plz.

I really should have sprung for EMS shipping with my AmiAmi order.

All I do is keep checking on its status to see if it even left Japan yet...

Einbroch

Banned
I really should have sprung for EMS shipping with my AmiAmi order.

All I do is keep checking on its status to see if it even left Japan yet...

Nah, you made the smart choice. All international mail is borked. People that had a package shipped on the 21st of last month haven't even had their package reach the US yet.

omlet

Crap, now I'm starting to get worried about my N-Y amiibo. I already paid for the thing (got the confirmation email and all that).

Same here. If all this delay talk from weather is true, maybe they are just holding off shipping until some of the things moves out of the Japan Post backlog.

kewlmyc

Nah, you made the smart choice. All international mail is borked. People that had a package shipped on the 21st of last month haven't even had their package reach the US yet.

Does the last update on your package via USPS say "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"?

I have one from January 15 that hasn't moved yet also but I'm using SAL for it.

Damn.

Same here. If all this delay talk from weather is true, maybe they are just holding off shipping until some of the things moves out of the Japan Post backlog.

I'm not actually worried about the time, just that they will not give me the damn thing. One poster here said not to worry because they are slow as a tortoise when entering in contact.

EDIT: Kinda offtopic - Funny when you see people searching for something and you have the answer to that.

Kikirin

Digging the Red Riding Hood prototype and looking forward to Alice. Will have to keep an eye out for the FairyTale line.

Rui's looking good, too!
But he's a guy.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

This makes me feel a bit better. I have an unregistered SAL package from last month that still hasn't arrived and it usually takes 2 weeks on the dot to get something from AmiAmi.

UPS just dropped a box of amiibos on my desk. Still don't have the space yet to even put those out. Nevermind whatever I end up getting in the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom